Jake Quickenden #82 Veiny sweaty wiggy piece of gristle, his 'career' is going down like a guided missile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a mug Sophie is. Can travel just fine multiple times a week if it means he will get his mug on TV for 10 seconds but will only travel once a week to see his family. I'd be asking him where his priorities lie cause it doesn't look like it's with his family despite the family man persona he likes to portray
The only priority the man has is himself and that's it
---
🐔 Did he have a semi on......I didn't notice.:m.....lol 😆....
It was probly full on boner. It's that small a button mushroom is bigger

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jaknob must be throwing daggers at his TV seeing Adam Thomas taking his place on Strictly. Stick with your crappy LW ‘presenting’.😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Jaknob must be throwing daggers at his TV seeing Adam Thomas taking his place on Strictly. Stick with your crappy LW ‘presenting’.😂😂.
He hates everyone because he’s below z list .
pat this point he’s just an average bloke only average blokes have money and assets he’s broke and got duck all 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jesus Christ, he looks by far the oldest one there in that photograph. Rough as dog tit. 💯
381164077_778573410751593_9178031322957568068_n.jpg

381549458_1024203279025345_7141489061805235971_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Zelda leaving a comment under flaps post.Well that’s a first from the old boot.Shes really a odd woman and can see where her prick of a son gets his lousy attitude from.

Reactions: 20
What has she said - I can't bring myself to watch another award written performance from her and her script
She’s basically justifying what he’s done as the girls cud have said no. She needs to keep those sort of opinions to herself Imo- heading for a tit load of trouble with those comments-

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
What has she said - I can't bring myself to watch another award written performance from her and her script
she said she thought it was a bit of a witch hunt against him and the girls that were given tickets to go meet him back stage knowing what he was like could of said no and if (whoever she didn’t specify who) they think it wrong to sleep with girls 16 then the age of consent should be raised

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She really needs to stfu😡 obviously never had a daughter if she thinks it’s ok for a 16 year old to have sex with a much older man.Sour face old witch who created that prick of a son we see daily.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She really needs to stfu😡 obviously never had a daughter if she thinks it’s ok for a 16 year old to have sex with a much older man.Sour face old witch who created that prick of a son we see daily.
I can see Jake coming out as gay like Phillip did and a scandal starting .
he won’t come out till he’s older 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yup according to her all the girls had to do was say no and it would of all been ok and he wouldn’t of done anything 😡😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Hey folks 👋

Bit of ☕

So my friend works as an agent/manager for talent & does a lot of work with ITV. I met up for drinks with her and we were talking (gossiping) about a few people & bizarrely she brought up PANTO BOY, unprompted. Now, she works very closely with all the itv daytime & light entertainment shows.

So basically, he’s a painful flirt of the older women (it’s apparently painful, really painful) to the point my friend said he’s like one of these waiters who flirt with the older women to get a green card - it’s that bad.

She said he’s so desperate it’s painful, she did a year working on strictly & said Neil the dancer ? She showed me a picture (he’s ginger) and said he’s the thirstiest man she has ever witnessed in showbiz. Setting up pap shots, cosying up to anyone (anyone who can get him in the paper) and basically manoeuvring himself - then she showed me a clip of him positioning himself into frame to get in shot (it embarrassing)

I asked who was worse and she said the strictly dancer but said PANTO BOY is exactly the same as the dancer from strictly but isn’t a regular on the shows, but said he would be the same if he had a regular spot.

The thing which made me laugh (one of my fav shows is arrested development & I use the term ALOT) she said “Oh he’s definitely got arrested development of a 18/19 year old and he’s lacking intellect - no way has he read a book or watched or read anything of substance, that’s why Linda Robson likes him, she’s thick as duck too”

Hugs to all ❤
Lovely bit of tea. Well, Neil from strictly I cannot stand. From first time seeing him. What Katia saw in him, I do not know. He isn't a pro set up with a partner on SCD.....yet gets his "look at me" face into everything. As for Jak(nob)....loves the older women cos they are the only ones to fawn at him. Linda Robson, see just wants "attraction, not an erection". Her words....so Jak(nob) is her hero.

Reactions: 16
He won't come out , with that snapdragon of a muvver .....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Would rather stick pins in my eyes than pay to watch that shitstain on stage. I hope that microphone or whatever it is ruins his syrup glue. It looks bleeping ridiculous.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.