Jake Quickenden #82 Veiny sweaty wiggy piece of gristle, his 'career' is going down like a guided missile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s shocking . I mean we all know Jake ain’t a good dad but it’s obvious Soph only cares about her phone and influencing bullshit
---
Never post Jake but they post calling rylan tv son 🤣
I love Rylan and Linda. I caught him on TV earlier talking about his mum's accident. He absolutely worships the ground she walks on. Such a beautiful bond they have! 💗

And then you have this creature. 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I feel really uncomfortable seeing Fred’s dad being plastered on here. He’s innocent in this, it’s not his fault he’s got to be associated with this twit. I think the thread should just discuss fakey and flappy.

plus it’s against rules to show people under 10,000 followers so he’s not allowed to be shown on here. Not trying to police thread just my opinion I think he shouldn’t be shown. I wouldn’t like to be plastered on here just being the dad of someone

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So she’s just over 8 stone. 2 stone of that must be those shocking boulders 🤮 Does she watch her stories before she posts them? Unless it’s literally tit for tat (see what I did there 😂) He deliberately showed everyone his carrot the other day 🤮 so she’s now showing everyone her nips 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
they are boring me to tears at the moment. How shallow does your life have to be to post the things they do.

so funny he’s showed that clip of Freddie saying he’s the better parent after we’ve all said he’s moved into his dads. I do believe he has though, when was the last time she showed him at breakfast in his school uniform? It’s been a while I think.

he’s a nasty prick but shame on her for neglecting her child so badly. Don’t know if I’ll ever have any more kids but could never imagine my daughter not been the absolute centre of my universe. I actually hate them.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Fucksake, why is she doing an Insta story with her nips out, Jesus Christ🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Get a bra on woman😳😳😳
duck me she looks mad out of it! She’s a bleeping disgrace 😳 clearly on something and the happiest she’s been in ages, Fakey’s away as per usual and her son is not living with her anymore and she’s literally off her tits!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I mean other threads always post pictures of others to do with those they are talking about .
Freds dad may well be innocent but like others have said he went private at one point for a while after he noticed he was being posted on this thread but then he went public again . People have posted Matt on this thread who also doesn’t even have social media let alone 10,000 followers 🤷‍♀️ People have posted Sophie’s sister and she doesn’t have 10,000 followers never seen them deleted or shouted at .

if we can’t post what we want then maybe others shouldn’t post pictures of everybody else . Like on the Dawson thread people post pictures of charlottes friends who don’t have over 10,000 followers and her sister . Same with other threads I’ve been on

Not being funny I’m just saying . Can post what we like

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Beggy witch following more travel/luxury hotels. They are pathetic. Id love to be able to hack her insta and see what messages she sends to them lol.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Beggy witch following more travel/luxury hotels. They are pathetic. Id love to be able to hack her insta and see what messages she sends to them lol.
I’ve never known anyone with kids that want to still go on so many holidays without them. The majority of the places she follows are luxury escapes and adult only. Surely her priority should be earning money to pay bills, home maintenance, living costs, etc…. Not trying to grift free trips all the time. I mean what mum of 2 young kids wants to travel for ‘work’ and leave them behind, just to get content for social media. Those poor children don’t stand a chance having the influence of them two in their lives 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.