Jake Quickenden #82 Veiny sweaty wiggy piece of gristle, his 'career' is going down like a guided missile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has got two right old plates on it , gawd ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

" Plates Akimbo"
I just woke my cat snort laughing at โ€œplates akimboโ€, Iโ€™m still laughing typing it out on here ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Heโ€™ll be moaning about being tired again today with 2 shows to do ๐Ÿ˜‚ Then come tomorrow, heโ€™ll be as happy as a pig in tit for his LW tour appearance and his LW TV appearance on Monday. Plus he can get some spud content from his fleeting visit home on Sunday morning. Get ready for loads more stories of him blowing smoke up his own arse over the weekend ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Heโ€™s so giddy thinking heโ€™s popular and in demand๐Ÿ™„I reckon flaps already pissed of being a lone parent while heโ€™s away loving life.Resentment setting in that her and the boys are just after thoughts.
---
๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh my god her grippers! She could climb a tree with those bad boys. They actually look like rubber feet ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How he has the brass neck to stare lovingly into the camera at himself when the rest of the world sees this...
Screenshot_20230923-082751_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Heโ€™s so giddy thinking heโ€™s popular and in demand๐Ÿ™„I reckon flaps already pissed of being a lone parent while heโ€™s away loving life.Resentment setting in that her and the boys are just after thoughts.
---
๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข
How many times does he need to tell everyone heโ€™s been doing Loose Women this week ๐Ÿ˜ด Heโ€™s been doing โ€˜loadsโ€™ of presenting which heโ€™s sooooo grateful for ๐Ÿ™„ Someone like Dermot does more presenting in a day than Fakey does in a year. Honestly the bloke is so deluded.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
How creepy are these pictures๐Ÿคฎ๐ŸคฎHonestly he makes my skin crawl.Who comes on and tells strangers what heโ€™s doing next week๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
IMG_8524.png
IMG_8523.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
How creepy are these pictures๐Ÿคฎ๐ŸคฎHonestly he makes my skin crawl.Who comes on and tells strangers what heโ€™s doing next week๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„View attachment 2467123View attachment 2467124
Heโ€™s disgusting ๐Ÿคข We knew heโ€™d be unbearable if he got any TV โ€˜workโ€™ (if you can call not even 10 mins a week work ๐Ÿ™„) The thing is he has to tell everyone cos itโ€™s such a novelty to him. We all know heโ€™s basically done duck all this year work wise because he shares literally anything he does and heโ€™s proved that again this week with the OTT stories about appearing on a program, that should have be cancelled years ago.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
12 comments 736 likes in over 15 hours. I think somebody needs to seriously re evaluate their life and โ€˜jobโ€™ choices ๐Ÿ™„ Sheโ€™s definitely not going to be getting work as a foot model anytime soon. Well unless itโ€™s on a fetish site where people like women with monster feet ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Edited. duck me. This has got to be her cringiest TikTok yet ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฎ

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Dear god someone tell her to just stop.That has to be the most cringe embarrassing display of a grown arse woman ever๐Ÿคข๐ŸคขShe looks shocking๐Ÿ‘€Go sort yourself out flaps only on this earth once and you seriously need to just grow up๐Ÿคข
IMG_8526.png
IMG_8527.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
---
๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข
He's thinking "I've made it!! Strictly soon!!!"
Sad bleep. A grand total of 5 mins on a shite programme nobody watches, and suddenly he's rylan.
Give it up , you're about 10 yrs out of date

• Haha
  • Heart
Prick would order these and film himself walking round Colchester trying to get a reaction.
And as for that husband reel....she's clearly talking about watching someone else's husband being a perfect dad because Jake's parenting consists of him shouting through a phone screen at the potato whilst eyefucking himself, and the twinge? Nah she ain't getting the twinge for that sweaty brainless cretin, they don't even sleep on the same floor in their house when he can be bothered to be at Chez Quickenden

• Haha
  • Heart
Thinking about his old biddy crew, does anyone think he gets off on the smell of Yardley's lavender talc and Mothballs?????

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wearing another grandad vest without a top underneath it ๐Ÿคข can you imagine the stench of BO that would cling to wool? He wears things to death without washing, we know he sweats like a pig at a buffet, we know he has hairy oxters cos heโ€™s always scratching at them, heโ€™s a shower dodger.
Also, the height of his wig, itโ€™ll need its own postcode soon if it goes any higher.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.