Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Jakes latest stories. Is he implying that we aren't happy because we talk about him. Well jake let me tell you I'm really really happy, amazing family , good business, nice house etc and I don't need to beg on insta and show my whole life to get this, just because I take the piss out of you does in no way mean I'm not happy, you are the one who is unhappy by bringing this up. My happiness does not come from validation from strangers , it comes from my love for my children, I live for them, my happiness comes from seeing them happy, I also have a good life apart from being a mam, friends etc. I enjoy my job and feel no need to moan about it constantly or constantly film me with my kids to show I'm a good mam, I'm not a good mam for other people to praise me, I'm a good mam because I enjoy spending time with my kids and providing for them and just being a mam in general. You are overcompensating. When I go out with my kids I live in the moment and do not think about filming them constantly. You are a pathetic little man who is desperate for fame and its never gonna happen

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
Thank you for the votes on my thread title❤

For a while there, we were getting through a thread a week but Fake is sooooo boring that last one lasted nearly two🤦🏼‍♀️😂 Sad times when even tattlers can’t be arsed to rip you a new one😂

Fake spent a week at Su the enablers whilst doing his 2 hour a day job, cue lots of riveting reels & a lorra laughs🙄 We had the sprite challenege & fake sticking his face in his mothers gusset while being choked by his mother🤦🏼‍♀️ (it sounds funnier than it actually was😴) Su must have been having too much fun to keep on top of Jake’s washing, so it’s just as well they have similar taste in clothes & he was able to borrow a couple of blouses from her closet😉
F68FFFE7-D624-4106-911A-7B208BBE28D5.jpeg
5D73D134-D770-4331-B9DF-F98C660D0574.jpeg

We presume there was some kind of falling out between fake & Farquaad after he ridiculed her not once but twice with a silly reel with a wave effect making her resemble Betty spaghetti🤦🏼‍♀️ There was no liking of each other’s content and no public declarations of love🤢 Only teenage behaviour of posting quotes having a dig at each other🥱
EE70F286-C85D-4B8D-B35B-96409EDE611D.jpeg
6C344FB7-6FFB-4445-9A4D-9B3824462705.jpeg

After his run at Bradford ended he hotfooted it home to the family he misses so much straight to Sheffield and into the bed of the only person fake may love as much as himself, Chris Hughes🥰 Such a pity the feeling isn’t mutual eh Jake😂 They were spending two days filming for “celebrity” antique road trip and like everyone else he comes into contact with, fake managed to piss Chris right off🤣 Blissfully unaware of how much Chris wants to knock him the fuck out, fake continued to flaunt his ‘bromance’😁
FDDAF8B7-FE1A-4A6A-99AA-9A84E6CFCA03.jpeg
DDDC40BC-BAB0-429F-B78A-5EDC4C3008C7.jpeg

After the best 2 days of his life he remembered he had a family at home and content to film so he wasn’t going to let the small matter of his cousin losing his battle to cancer stand in the way of him posing & posting shite TikTok videos😱😡
ABDD869B-C838-4130-AFE1-B3D630AE29C1.jpeg
67E2AA8F-03B3-44CD-A8DF-581FE635F816.jpeg

Realising his likes were still dwindling & he had nothing of any substance to post he decided to revert to type & use someone else’s grief to gain sympathy😡 New tattle members who know the family confirmed he hadn’t saw his cousin in years & never enquired about him during his illness😟 He is a grief thief who will use anyone to portray the victim narrative😡
B4D68159-93D8-4E36-BDCA-7F27DAD6A2F3.jpeg
015DBBAC-808C-4122-AC5A-80B38814749A.jpeg
8BD98DE1-62D1-4932-A95F-C690CE859B15.jpeg

The next few days should be fun watching Jake seethe at the thought of Sophie getting some Greek 🍆😂

Just remember tattlers “be more Jake!” After all the guy is a legend🤣🤣 He came back from a bad back where he was unable to move to do handstands🙄 If Jake can overcome it so can you💪🏼 If in doubt spend a fiver & the man himself may give you some tips on how to be a cunt like him🙌🏼
47DCEE22-6F25-41C5-97FF-3AABD6E3D7C0.jpeg
E46A590D-030C-46B0-86F6-60D6F7A8145F.jpeg

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

redball00n

VIP Member
341FD7CB-64D7-4D6D-9F5B-F857EEC4455A.png

What the actual fuck is this? Who poses like that with an ice pack on their hip? I have never come across such an attention seeking, desperate, pathetic piece of shit in my life. The cunt has Munchausens Syndrome - his behaviour is not fucking normal. So now he’s going to hospital to waste the NHS’ time when I imagine they’re already swamped. I hope the ugly prick has to wait 12 hours to be seen. If I were Sophie I’d be careful of him making up random illnesses for Leo for attention and sympathy - Gypsy Rose Blanchard style!!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Picklelily

VIP Member
If you're willing to "sack it off" because you don't want to wait...you shouldn't be there in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
He went to A&E and there was a 5hr wait so he "sacked it off". Seriously, I think he is a sandwich short of a picnic. What the fuck does he look like? I really don't know what he sees in the mirror? Does he think he looks "peng".....? 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Screenshot_20220712-115225~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

Cleopops

Chatty Member
Love the recap as always ❤
I have to read this thread alone (hear me out trolls please) because I laugh so much that I'm kind of embarrassed about how the fuck id explain what I'm laughing at
"I'm laughing my head off at the ongoing sad life, eye fucking and shit parenting of a loser that came last in xfactor years ago who is desperate to be famous again and his Su Pollard-alike mum, his boring wannabe influencer fiance Lord Farquaad, his chicken nugget baby, and his dream boy Chris Hughes with regular guest appeances by his his dead dad and brother,an ice bath, gummies and motivational quotes"
Jeeeeeezus fucking Christ 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Twinkal86

Chatty Member
Latest talk video definitely aimed at us "unhappy" folk here on tattle! 😅🤣

Hands up for those of you who come here because your miserable in your own lives, nope? No one? Didn't think so!!

• Haha
  • Heart

instashun

VIP Member
Since when has looking after your own kid been daddy day care. Imagine Sophie calling it mummy day care 6.5days a week.

Fucking lemon.

Also, if you are to be a good liar jake you need a good memory. Remember when you said you were looking after Leo alone but got your mother to take a picture of you fruit picking with him?

That’s why he’s out doing so much today, because she’s there. Or it would have been tv day in bed with Leo. Don’t breed if you can’t be bothered to look after them

• Heart
  • Haha

mousey

That baby, with his thinning slicked back hair, short sleeved shirt and tight jewellery just looks like a tiny greasy old man.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Nahmate100

Chatty Member
So he thinks Leo climbing into his lap for a book is because it's his "safe space?" No you idiot, it's his routine. Ever since he was a baby you've sat him on your lap and positioned the camera at such an angle so we can see you eye fucking yourself whilst reading to him. Leo can now get into your lap by himself, sees the phone set up and knows that's what you expect him to do.

• Heart
  • Haha

Picklelily

VIP Member
So when people go to A&E generally for non emergencies like his u would be turned away to go to ur GP or sat waiting for hours as it’s minor, there will be far far more sick people than him waiting. A&E don’t see people in order of time waiting, it’s on a who’s in greater need first. I do wonder if he’s in and out with a diagnosis in an hr. I would absolutely call bullshit on him going it’s all for attention. He’s already googled symptoms and self diagnosed so what’s the guessing dr jake is correct.
I have never seen a full ass grown man be so pathetic and attention seeking, it’s pitiful, Sophie should be embarrassed that she’s actually gonna marry this fraud. I could never take any man or woman seriously if they acted like this around me.
Everyone in this country knows what a strain the NHS are under, and he uses and abuses it for content. He makes me so angry 😡
He reminds me of my sister in law. I went to A&E with her and we spent 9 hours sat there waiting for the Dr to tell her she was just on her period (I was in the room with her) . She then told everyone that they'd said she might have cancer.

• Wow

bluey

VIP Member
So the prick can walk round London on a jolly but as soon as it’s time for work he can barely walk. To old for his audition, ok jake? To work shy more likely

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28