Jake Quickenden #23 What’s next? Woe is me from the grief thief or a topless pic showing his turkey teef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and Sophie with the side boob out … ffs
Christ, we've had the side bolt-on today and half of his bollock! I need to throw up! 🤢🤢

Saw this silly twit prancing around London today - top off, and being as loud and obnoxious as physically possible to try and draw attention to himself, quite sad really because no one gave a flying duck. Oh and the baby had a phone in his hand watching YouTube 🙄
Pity you didn't pelt him with something!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Christ, we've had the side bolt-on today and half of his bollock! I need to throw up! 🤢🤢

Pity you didn't pelt him with something!! 🤣
I would of but unfortunately I had an impressionable child with me (that I was actually parenting)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thread title suggestion:
‘A face full of crow’s feet and another job lost, don’t worry, Jakey, just think how much the wedding will cost’

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If I was Sophie’s friend that had what’s app’d her & she didn’t reply then proceeded to post an ad & a reel of her tatty trousers I would be pretty peed off😳 She has no time for friends but can posts ads & bleeping love herself🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s a narc just like him🤢
5F1FD669-7C65-41D9-B318-1D1C42EF9275.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 16
So the prick can walk round London on a jolly but as soon as it’s time for work he can barely walk. To old for his audition, ok jake? To work shy more likely

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
That baby, with his thinning slicked back hair, short sleeved shirt and tight jewellery just looks like a tiny greasy old man.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
That gorgeous cat is going to scratch Leo one day because he gets in its face and the cat will be the one sent away

Reactions: 19
And this is why you never get the job Fakey! Hip didn't hurt when pratting about in London yesterday. His need to over share everything is unreal isn't it. 🤣🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Funny how his ailments miraculously clear up on a Sunday but by Monday it’s the same old same old again all week. Let’s see if he has these aches and pains whilst he’s on his stag do and first honeymoon. I very much doubt it. Come to the conclusion he’s just allergic to work unless he’s got a camera filming him.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Looks too young for the part 😂 I think he misunderstood the feedback "sorry Jake, the character is more mature you're not what we're looking for"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
🐔...All together now...THE YOUNG ONES, DARLING WE'RE THE YOUNG ONES...I know you are all singing this now...
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Maybe he can play Charley buckets grandad in Willy wonkas chocolate factory. He’s used to staying in bed being sooooo unwell 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I bet he was trying so hard to get the role he totally over egged the audition, trying too hard, and looked like a 6 year old in the school Xmas play. They totally felt sorry for him so let him down gently. Hilarious.

• Haha
I actually think he does it because he thinks he’s that brilliant no one would turn him down (even though they do frequently 🤭) and he thinks if the casting director sees how open he is there’s more chance of them hiring him. He just won’t accept that the way he comes across on social media is so unprofessional and desperate. That’s the real reason he struggles to get anything decent.
Totally this. He’s his own worst enemy. But social media aside he just doesn’t have the talent charisma or charm to get there roles. His look is outdated and the hair and teeth just look like tit!!
If it was the bodyguard he went for he was totally outta his depth Even going to the interview !
Age has duck all to do with it. Emmy rossum
Was phenomenal in phantom of the opera and she was like 16 at the time of shooting.. so many examples of casting tailoring roles for someone who’s impressed them at interview but doesn’t necessarily fit the character description.

Fake believes his own hype so when he’s getting knocked back for jobs he’s believing whatever piss poor excuse the casting directors are giving Him. I said before it doesn’t make sense that they would give him and interview based off his filtered pics where he looks slightly younger only to then to rock up for the interview looking like a haggered 40 yr old to be then told he looks too young.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.