Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HMC

VIP Member
So a comment on Facebook regarding yesterdays show cancellation suggested that Jake said it was due to 4 cast members being sick. So are we expecting all 4 to have recovered over night or was that a lie and all cancelled due to Fakey lying about Sophs nine delayed flight?🤥🤥🤥

• Heart
Reactions: 25

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Looks too young 😂 was he going for the role of grandad or uncle Albert in the Only Fools musical then. What a crock of shit. Maybe he’ll learn not to overshare so much but I highly doubt it. His social media behaviour would send red flags to any employer and he’s proving it by his reaction today. Good luck Sophie putting up with him til tomorrow. Also why is the only time he touches the pram, is when he is posing for a photo. He’s letting her take it on the escalators, push it round in this heat all while he’s just speaking to his phone and telling everyone how unbothered he is that he’s been rejected once again. I’m definitely calling anxiety struggles this week 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

redball00n

VIP Member
Absolutely no need to put music over that reel of him and Leo. Again using the Kate Bush song so he gets more views and clicks - sad pathetic odious wanker

• Heart

HMC

VIP Member
Oh I watch Jake and come on here cos the way he lives his life just blows my mind and you lot make me laugh so much! The need for validation from strangers, constant begging and her whole ‘look at me’ personality is just so ugly.
I’ll keep being me thanks…happy as bloody Larry and you old man Jake…well time to get a proper job Fakey…your Z list celebrity days are numbered, you can use your suit for a security job at Tesco 😎

• Haha
  • Heart

bluecups

VIP Member
Here’s an award for him. Multi functional too, can shove it down his boxers instead of the rolled up socks he currently uses 😂

6C2223E9-22E6-4FBA-8C94-A1475CB3B867.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
I have took one for the team. Basically they have a one on one with him in episode 3 and he opens up about mental health. He says he gets sick of trolls on insta and twitter and bites back bit he isn't gonna do that anymore and give us the satisfaction. He also says that he lost his dad and brother to cancer and this stays with him and he uses it as a platform to educate others. One of the most boring cringe shows I have ever watched in my life. That's an hour that I won't get back. Basically he was sprouting the same shit, and how his son has changed his life and he doesn't know why people hate him so much etc etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Why didn’t he just phone his GP? Have a telephone consultation,then they get you in if they think it’s bad enough. I don’t understand people who just go to A and E at the slightest niggle 🤦‍♀️

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Boo bloody hoo! We all gather that your "audition" fell flat on it's arse so no need to take a little bitchy snipe at us because you are so transparent! 🤣🤣

All of us on here are far from miserable. In fact, your desperation in life is funny as fuck. Your sheer, utter desperation is comedy gold! We all have a better quality of life than you will ever have. We are definitely not as vacuous as you and we all have more fun in our lives than you will probably ever experience in your pathetic, farcical existence you sad little wimp!! 🤣🤣

You are, to us, the gift that keeps on giving! 🤣🤣
Polish_20220707_185539852.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

jackickisadick

Chatty Member
Thread title suggestion:
‘A face full of crow’s feet and another job lost, don’t worry, Jakey, just think how much the wedding will cost’

• Haha

bluecups

VIP Member
I said on here a loooooong time ago that if -God forbid - Leo became unwell with a serious ailment Jake would of course be upset but then his twisted mind would think about people like Ashley Cain and he'd be rubbing his hands together at the thought of all that donated money, new followers, video messages from celebs like The Rock, tv appearances, public sympathy, gifted items and days out and pretty much a licence to behave however he wishes as he knows people are nice to parents with an unwell child.

It feels weird even saying this about another human being but you just know that's how this cunt would react.

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I’ve obviously got far too much time on my hands today 😂. Just had a look at Mykonos flights to and from all London airports and there are none scheduled until at least 5pm tonight. I wonder if they came up with the story of her flight being delayed so he’ll say he can’t work because he’s got no one for Leo. Hence another reason he’s keeping Nanny qvc out of sight and another reason she’s there cos he knew he’d have Leo not just overnight by himself but today as well. Maybe totally barking up the wrong tree but just seems strange that there are no flights from there that are saying delayed today 🤷🏻‍♀️ If I’m right I reckon she’s on a 10pm flight home.

• Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
He literally turns my stomach 🤮 He thinks he’s so fit where in reality he looks like a middle aged man trying to relive his youth by constantly preening and posing with just his grotty boxers on doing mirror selfies 🤢🤢🤢 She’s got 2 months to see sense. Any man that poses like that and looks for validation off of total strangers daily online shouldn’t be getting married. Only one person he loves and that’s the one he is constantly eye fucking 🤮
Also his body isn’t the only thing that’s obviously shrinking 😉

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

Nahmate100

Chatty Member
Sophie doesn't juggle Freddie and Leo. Freddie goes to his Dad's quite frequently and Sophie doesn't have a job. A lot of single parents (like myself) have to juggle looking after their kid/kids with an ACTUAL JOB.

• Heart

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Jake we see through you. Sophie was never coming home early. You are doing this so you don't have to go 5o work. Pretending your mam isn't there too. You know the truth that she is there. You are so bloody sad. You're a 50 year old man why do you have to pretend to be a good dad. That proves that you aren't because you have to lie. You may fool some deluded people but you don't fool us. Get on with it tho is it makes you feel better lying. That kid is obviously shouting daisy and not dad. You have to much time on your hands and that leather settee that you call mother is actually covering for you. You couldn't make this shit up. Why just why lie that you are with little Warwick on your own

• Haha
  • Heart

Joon

VIP Member
Fanny Ann has announced her flight is being delayed..she said more time in the sun..I bet the 🐔 is fuming....me I am pissing myself 😆...

• Haha
  • Heart
I just can’t with the setting up a camera to read a book to his kid. And then constantly staring at himself while reading. Like what on earth? If my husband did that with our lil girl it would be grounds for divorce 🤦🏼‍♀️
Why does he have to share every little aspect of his life?
It’s not only really boring but it’s super creepy

• Heart

Bbzelda

‘Daddy Day Care’ no it’s called looking after your child.

no mother would say ‘mummy day care’

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So he can have days off to film crap programmes, have medicals, go to the beach, etc…. but Dad of the year doesn’t have time to take the boys to have their suits fitted for the wedding. Would have thought that was one job he would have wanted to do but as usual Sophie will do it and then he’ll share all her photos/reels saying how cute Leo looks and wait for all the comments from his minions to flood his page 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart