Jake Quickenden #23 What’s next? Woe is me from the grief thief or a topless pic showing his turkey teef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just why would you have no top on to pose for a photo .Forgot for a second we are talking about the vainest ugly inside and out tit that is micro dick prickenden

So glad I’m off on holiday Monday he’s so gets under my skin.Someone rated him a 5 bleeping hell -10 from me tagging gymshark give it up bro it’s young handsome lads they want not a overgrown mummy’s boy with the personality of a boil on your arse View attachment 1404535
God he looks like a bloody crack addict on that! Just awful 😖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
No words for this. He reeks of desperation. What an embarrassment. I wouldn't hold your breath mate! 🤢🤢
Screenshot_20220709-195811~2.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh do duck off and duck off some more. Broken body? More like cracked mind! 🤢
Screenshot_20220709-195805~2.png

And as for him sitting at the window "catching some rays" inside, I was nearly sick. The crackhead was covered in sweat! 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
No words for this. He reeks of desperation. What an embarrassment. I wouldn't hold your breath mate! 🤢🤢
View attachment 1404618
It’s a good job Sophie loves herself so much cos seriously this bloke could never love anyone the way he loves himself. His body looks old and skinny, his face looks aged and haggard. He definitely sees something different when he looks at himself than I do. As for gymshark, how did tagging strictly, purdeys, freeze the fear and loads of other brands & TV shows work out for him? 😂😂😂 oh that’s right a program that went straight online and didn’t even make it to mainstream TV😂

• Haha
  • Heart
He's filming the end of that "mysterious" show next week with Chris Hughes.

I bet Chris can't wait! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Am I the only one who thinks there is something wrong with Leo's right foot? I've always thought this. It doesn't look the same as his left. View attachment 1404347
Considering she thinks she’s some fashion influencer this outfit is tit 😂😂
usualy weddings abroad is a nice short suit white or cream with beige not full length bleeping pants in that heat they really have no idea 🤷🏻‍♀️

Something like this not a full on suit with waist coat in that heat 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Jesús christ I’ve spent the day celebrating my baby boys 1st birthday log on and see that vomit inducing desperate bleep. Honestly he makes my stomach turn and I’m pretty sure he’s doing it to troll us now. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I cannot even begin to start how repulsive this photograph is. Then, to make things worse, I noticed this disgusting handlebar moustache on his finger! I mean WTAF? 🤢🤢🤢
Screenshot_20220709-221955~2.png

Screenshot_20220709-221955~3.png

Jesús christ I’ve spent the day celebrating my baby boys 1st birthday log on and see that vomit inducing desperate bleep. Honestly he makes my stomach turn and I’m pretty sure he’s doing it to troll us now. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Aww, Happy 1st Birthday little one! Hope you all had a lovely day! 💖

• Haha
  • Heart
Jakey these two fine looking men have more sex appeal in their little finger than you have in your whole entire body, so don’t even try comparing yourself to them. Your obsession with your weight is now as bad as your fiancée is with hers. Thing is the weight loss is doing you or her no favours and your need to put endless tedious stories about it over and over again is why you are losing real followers 👍🏻

Attachments

• Heart
He’s a walking, talking contradiction🙄 He posts a quote about only you gets to decide what your body looks like & never let anyone make you feel ashamed, then in the next breath he’s asking people what type of body they prefer🤷🏼‍♀️ You couldn’t make this tit up😂😂
5CCFDB4D-A9E9-4DBA-AEB4-2E12CA461C1D.jpeg
FD973C16-EB46-48D8-BF96-1AF19DD29170.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why the duck does he pout his bottom lip like that 🤮 almost looks like he's biting the inside of his cheek as well 😦
If he was made of chocolate he would eat himself. I'd say he thinks it's a sexy pose but his wife to be should give him the heads up you look stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.