Jake Quickenden #23 What’s next? Woe is me from the grief thief or a topless pic showing his turkey teef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he’s lied to his work about a delayed flight to get another day off work? Does he know that information can be easily checked online? Hope he knows people in these industries talk, and if you aren’t bothering to show up, no one else will want to give him a job again.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Since when has looking after your own kid been daddy day care. Imagine Sophie calling it mummy day care 6.5days a week.

bleeping lemon.

Also, if you are to be a good liar jake you need a good memory. Remember when you said you were looking after Leo alone but got your mother to take a picture of you fruit picking with him?

That’s why he’s out doing so much today, because she’s there. Or it would have been tv day in bed with Leo. Don’t breed if you can’t be bothered to look after them

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Imagine wanting a sickie from work and having to get your girlfriend to lie about a flight delay on her hen do and ask your Mum not to post on insta. Hahaha what world to they live in😂
I as Sophie’s Mum not available as she usually house sits anyway 🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 25
‘Daddy Day Care’ no it’s called looking after your child.

no mother would say ‘mummy day care’

• Haha
Reactions: 24
As if he said “ couldn’t get a sitter “ your his dad for duck sake you what’s wrong with you !!!

• Heart
What kind of prick has their shirt open while strawberry picking?! Jake Prickenden that's who.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
See Freddy back and how many times has he try to make Leo say daddy 🙄.Hates he really took to Matt and sat with him happily in his legs as wanker thinks that’s his special place with Leo.Can see straight threw this wanker and he has such a high opinion of himself thinks looking after his child deserves a round of applause 🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Maybe we should all message Footloose and ask them why Jakeys got another day off 😂 As I said earlier no delay the flight has always been scheduled for this evening. Trouble for him is, when you spend as much time on social media as he does, his lies are always gonna get found out.
Already messaged footloose tour on Instagram and mentioned this and also all the other sickies he's pulled. I don't expect a reply

• Heart
Seriously why can’t he wear a shirt properly or just put a top on.
It’s really gross! He’s not exactly got a body that’s even worth a second look.
Plus he is old! After years on not wearing a top it’s obvious ‘dream boys’ aren’t going to get in touch.
He would be more respected if he just wore a bloody top.
What is he going to be 60 and waltzing around with no top on? GRIM

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Actually repulsed by him staring at himself in the phone while ‘reading’ book to his kid. He’s manic flailing around all the animals, the kid is shouting there’s daisy; there’s she is and hes making out he’s saying daddy. The kids got no chance with that waste of oxygen as a father

• Heart
It's at the theatre by me this week and they've just posted this...

Screenshot_20220704-174601_Facebook.jpg

cancelled.

• Wow
  • Angry
Maybe we should all message Footloose and ask them why Jakeys got another day off 😂 As I said earlier no delay the flight has always been scheduled for this evening. Trouble for him is, when you spend as much time on social media as he does, his lies are always gonna get found out.
bleeping potato staring up at the tele again 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Actually repulsed by him staring at himself in the phone while ‘reading’ book to his kid. He’s manic flailing around all the animals, the kid is shouting there’s daisy; there’s she is and hes making out he’s saying daddy. The kids got no chance with that waste of oxygen as a father
I couldn't get past how little eye contact he uses with his own child. He's praising him but looking at the camera, hes not even attempting to build up his childs sense of achievement. He missed out on such a lovely interaction there because in that moment it was more important to be present on social media or looking toward the camera rather than in the moment with his son. It is well documented that the first 3 years of a child's life are the most important development wise but he isn't even providing the basics like eye contact, being face to face and talking towards him all which are majorly important in helping leo develop his language and communication skills I find it unbelievably sad that he thinks that his behaviour is acceptable. Totally get he will want to document stuff for his mum etc but surely you would record a natural interaction then that is actually beneficial to your child.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh god he's done a reel with his dad's funeral song. Bore off jake. We knew this was coming. He isn't getting many likes so needs the pity likes. Hence the time that he has.done it and the usual my dad's dead. Yes we know your dad's dead jake. You remind us every bleeping week. Get over it or go and get counseling you absolute pratm hope it gets you the likes so you can duck off with your absolute tit posts. It's a reel of little Warwick but he adds his dead dad's song in the hope of likes

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
It's at the theatre by me this week and they've just posted this...

View attachment 1391860

cancelled.
they say cast illness really it’s Jake again . What a absolute joke . People who buy tickets expect to see the full cast it’s a joke really !!! No panto will touch him after this they must be mad if they do . I imagine panto bosses talk to other pano bosses so have mentioned how he’s always off sick 😂

Reactions: 18
I bet panto can’t wait for Aston to start so they don’t have to deal with this work shy illness obsessed bleep anymore 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.