Jake Quickenden #23 What’s next? Woe is me from the grief thief or a topless pic showing his turkey teef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure what exactly he is trying to imply it is? You ran into something and bashed it and now it hurts. So it’s clearly because of that?

He’s desperate to be sick, it’s actually concerning

Reactions: 20
What a joke yet another week off sick ,
Does nhe not realise this is why nobody is employing him !! If I was footloose I would sack him now …

• Heart
Reactions: 22
🐔...Lazy bleeping bleep...Another ailment, always planning his next illness, fancy wanting to marry someone like him, she must know what's going on in his head.....anyway will wait to see if he goes to the gym....prick

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This is not normal behaviour! I’m a right clumsy mare and always walk into doors, walls etc when I’m rushing around and end up with some bumps and bruises. I don’t rush to the bloody hospital.

If he doesn’t film himself inside the hospital waiting for ages then this never happened and he’s just using it as an excuse to get out of work. I hope he never gets another theatre job again. I know he does his Christmas pantomime but he’s no where near a big enough name for that money to carry them all the way through the year.

If he does end up at the hospital then he’s just the biggest attention seeking idiot. He’s desperate to have something wrong with him for attention. Be careful what you wish for Jakey!
If he had Facebook, he’s definitely the type that would tag himself at the hospital 😂 instead he’ll enjoy filming it and sharing it with his minions on Insta 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’ve never known anybody that likes/wants to have something wrong with them like he does. He doesn’t need a doctor, he needs a therapist

• Haha
  • Heart
Thread Suggestion..

Workshy JQ always has something wrong with him, guy needs checking into the hypochondriac loony bin!

• Haha
  • Heart
341FD7CB-64D7-4D6D-9F5B-F857EEC4455A.png

What the actual duck is this? Who poses like that with an ice pack on their hip? I have never come across such an attention seeking, desperate, pathetic piece of tit in my life. The bleep has Munchausens Syndrome - his behaviour is not bleeping normal. So now he’s going to hospital to waste the NHS’ time when I imagine they’re already swamped. I hope the ugly prick has to wait 12 hours to be seen. If I were Sophie I’d be careful of him making up random illnesses for Leo for attention and sympathy - Gypsy Rose Blanchard style!!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
So when he does this do they have to cancel the whole show ? If so what a selfish bleep he is. I hope it’s all over twitter like last time. There is a clear pattern of all these fake illnesses
like Others have said casting directors will look through social media and clearly see he’s a lying hypochondriac.
Not that it’s not shady on the footloose cast but imagine if he had got a big part like the bodyguard he went for ? They wouldn’t duck about he would of had the sack after illness number 3. I mean what the duck are footloose playing at ? He’s not even the star of the show so he could easily of been replaced.Hes brought nothing but bad publicity to them.

He's been in that much agony he’s drove 3 hrs home,eyefucked his phone and posted it ,walked up his stairs got in bed and sat commenting on love island. That little fanny pack he’s attached to his leg is nowhere Near his hip but the thick bleep probably thinks that’s where His hip is.

I thnk this is enough now he needs be called out and he doesn’t deserve the privileges he has work-wise. He wouldn’t be able to hold down a real job so what hope does doph have for the future ? And they want another kid? Lol what they are doing is as good as living off benefits. No work involved they are just lazy bastards begging for Money and ads.
He can barely get decent ads now so imagine In 12 months he’s gonna have even less

This has got to be one of us lol

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
This is not normal behaviour! I’m a right clumsy mare and always walk into doors, walls etc when I’m rushing around and end up with some bumps and bruises. I don’t rush to the bloody hospital.

If he doesn’t film himself inside the hospital waiting for ages then this never happened and he’s just using it as an excuse to get out of work. I hope he never gets another theatre job again. I know he does his Christmas pantomime but he’s no where near a big enough name for that money to carry them all the way through the year.

If he does end up at the hospital then he’s just the biggest attention seeking idiot. He’s desperate to have something wrong with him for attention. Be careful what you wish for Jakey!
He's just like "the boy who cried wolf". Always seeking attention for health ailments. Something serious might happen one day to him and he'll get ignored. He's a total hypochondriac and quite frankly needs to get a bloody grip. It really is pathetic.

He films it so his colleagues see it. What an actual knob. No one gives a duck Jake..duck off!
They probably all despise him anyway. He is just so unprofessional it's painful.

What a joke yet another week off sick ,
Does nhe not realise this is why nobody is employing him !! If I was footloose I would sack him now …
They should have sacked him ages ago!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Of course he didn’t get the job. They can see his social media and how often he cries off work , how he is utterly intrusive and ignorant of peoples personal space , how he acts like a childish dickwad 24/7 and how generally cringe and pathetic he is
Exatly this, his work ethic is lame AF, any prospective employers would run a mile from someone with his work record. Every other bloody day there's a new ailment. Time off for tonsillitis, bad neck, bad hip, bad back! Ffs! While you're at the hospital ask about about a psych assessment cos you deffo got hypochondria you workshy whiner!

• Heart
I bet the hospital keep a seat vacant for him he goes that often. And as for Sophie, her eyes must roll so far back in her head with every new sympton. I actually couldn't stand it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He is actually sick in the head. So many people out there are more deserving of check ups and then you get this utter bleep. Hospitals are under enough stress you time-wasting bastard.
Screenshot_20220712-093531~2.png

• Angry
  • Haha
I bet the hospital keep a seat vacant for him he goes that often. And as for Sophie, her eyes must roll so far back in her head with every new sympton. I actually couldn't stand it.
She's just as bad as him. A total wannabe. It's painful to watch.

This is the equivalent to a Facebook hun tagging themselves in the hospital complete with pic of id bracelet lol
An ID bracelet and a selfie with an oxygen canula and ECG pads! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't believe he's going to A&E. No wonder the hospitals are so over stretched!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So when people go to A&E generally for non emergencies like his u would be turned away to go to ur GP or sat waiting for hours as it’s minor, there will be far far more sick people than him waiting. A&E don’t see people in order of time waiting, it’s on a who’s in greater need first. I do wonder if he’s in and out with a diagnosis in an hr. I would absolutely call bullshit on him going it’s all for attention. He’s already googled symptoms and self diagnosed so what’s the guessing dr jake is correct.
I have never seen a full ass grown man be so pathetic and attention seeking, it’s pitiful, Sophie should be embarrassed that she’s actually gonna marry this fraud. I could never take any man or woman seriously if they acted like this around me.
Everyone in this country knows what a strain the NHS are under, and he uses and abuses it for content. He makes me so angry 😡

• Heart
Aren’t queues for A&E around 8-12 hours in some areas? Mind you he will love that, will be filming reels in hospital and won’t have to go to work.

I messaged footloose a couple of weeks ago about his lack of professionalism and calling in sick and the show getting cancelled. I got quite an arsey reply back about how the show was cancelled cos several cast were ill, as stated. So I’m not surprised they don’t really care.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
If he’s injured himself at work like he’s claiming surely they have someone trained in first aid and access to physio’s etc?

Was fine to film yesterday though. He just hates footloose

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.