Jake Quickenden #23 What’s next? Woe is me from the grief thief or a topless pic showing his turkey teef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just knew he was gonna do a reel of his one outing with chicken nugget. So sad !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He has to make everything about sadness and grief and wtf is that green tracksuit 🤢🤢His brothers birthday coming up in July glad I’m off on my holiday lol.kids in bed what Freddy at 6.30 such a liar .Has Lisa come out to play shes gone awol bit like Sophie so called delayed plane

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
He has to make everything about sadness and grief and wtf is that green tracksuit 🤢🤢His brothers birthday coming up in July glad I’m off on my holiday lol.kids in bed what Freddy at 6.30 such a liar .Has Lisa come out to play shes gone awol bit like Sophie so called delayed plane
I was just about to say how many 8 year olds are in bed and asleep by 6.30?? 🤔 I'd love to know the secret of achieving that!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Have a look at Facebook post from the Wolverhampton Grand. Lots of people calling out Jake for cancelling tonight’s show 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
People putting hes got no childcare in comments if cancelled because of his lies should be ashamed hole .Some people set off gone for meals before the show.He is such a lazy duck hope he gets no work after the way he’s treated his other cast members

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 22
So many of his minions jumping to defend him on that post from the grand. There deluded thinking he's daddy of the year.

Had a look at live departures for today from Mykynos.

There have been some delays for London flights but they've all landed now and 1 more scheduled for later on. How did they know whilst at the villa there was delays first thing this morning? Just admit there booked on the night flights. And the delays haven't been hours and hours!!
Screenshot_20220704-194102_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220704-194120_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220704-194657_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220704-194723_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220704-195413_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220704-195424_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Heart
Man I hope someone lays him out flat in Dublin , 1 punch, boom
I normally don’t condone violence but in his case, it would be a benefit to the world 🌎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So many of his minions jumping to defend him on that post from the grand. There deluded thinking he's daddy of the year.

Had a look at live departures for today from Mykynos.

There have been some delays for London flights but they've all landed now and 1 more scheduled for later on. How did they know whilst at the villa there was delays first thing this morning? Just admit there booked on the night flights. And the delays haven't been hours and hours!!View attachment 1392173

View attachment 1392175
View attachment 1392179
View attachment 1392182
View attachment 1392184
View attachment 1392187
Just had a look at that FB post and one of his minions is on there saying she’s apparently been having a conversation with him on Instagram and how he’s told her 4 people are off sick and he’ll definitely be back tomorrow. bleeping hell there are some stupid gullible people about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So full of tit. Both kids in bed at 6.30. Putting an older kid to bed at that time! I don't think so. Lisa still off her insta which again proves she is there as she wishes everyone a happy day mentioning every day of the bleeping week. Genuinely hope that these people who work in the industry see joke for what he is, if anyone else employs him then they are bleeping stupid as he will pull these sickies again. It will be absolutely killing him that he has been doing his crappy love Island commentary for years. He reminded us the other week that he is the og of it, then Sam Thompson starts doing it and instantly gets a job hahahahha. It's killing you isn't it jake, also the fact that he had to copy of one of Sam's tik toks and it's one of the most likes he has ever had by doing that. Recent posts not even reaching 10k likes which proves he is not liked at all. I'm not even arsed now that he is lying because it's him that has to cover the lies and he isn't gonna achieve anything out of it in the end. Most people still see him for the crappy dad he is. He's lying to himself

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just had a look at that FB post and one of his minions is on there saying she’s apparently been having a conversation with him on Instagram and how he’s told her 4 people are off sick and he’ll definitely be back tomorrow. bleeping hell there are some stupid gullible people about 😂
bullshit he don’t reply to anyone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe we should all message Footloose and ask them why Jakeys got another day off 😂 As I said earlier no delay the flight has always been scheduled for this evening. Trouble for him is, when you spend as much time on social media as he does, his lies are always gonna get found out.
Daddy gay care is exactly what that looks like. How many fathers post shirtless pics of themselves eyefucking a camera to say he’s watched his own kid. It isn’t daycare you bleeping closeted moron.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.