Jake Quickenden #23 What’s next? Woe is me from the grief thief or a topless pic showing his turkey teef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF was he doing at A&E anyway? This is neither an accident nor an emergency. If it were he'd sit and wait for the five hours.
Workshy prick.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
🐔"Sacked it off" 😆 🤣...She can spend all that money in Tesco yet he has to go to hospital and waste their time, you would think he would have private medical insurance to cover his needs, what a load of old tit, it's just made up for IG content as be fair what else would he have to write about and get us talking...bleep..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
🐔"Sacked it off" 😆 🤣...She can spend all that money in Tesco yet he has to go to hospital and waste their time, you would think he would have private medical insurance to cover his needs, what a load of old tit, it's just made up for IG content as be fair what else would he have to write about and get us talking...bleep..
The only reason he said he sacked it off is because he saw on here people saying about the wait times

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He probably didn't even go to A&E. All this twit chats is a load of bollocks. WTF does he look like? 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
He probably didn't even go to A&E. All this twit chats is a load of bollocks. WTF does he look like? 🤣🤣
The last time I went A&E (for a broken ankle) I certainly didn’t have time to dress up like I was off to a Bros tribute night. What a bleep he is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Doctor : "Right Jake, I know what's wrong with you. You have hypochondria"
Jake: " Oh no, not that as well"

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I wonder if he will have written on his gravestone the same as Spike Milligan which was. "I told you I wasn't well"

Or something like that 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No way did he go. He would have filmed it for the gram, even if he’d only been there 5 mins. He’s full of tit. Where we all think he’s a hypochondriac, I actually wonder if he does it, so when he manages to soldier on, he thinks employers will look at him and think what a great work ethic he has to carry on even when in pain 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If you're willing to "sack it off" because you don't want to wait...you shouldn't be there in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Why didn’t he just phone his GP? Have a telephone consultation,then they get you in if they think it’s bad enough. I don’t understand people who just go to A and E at the slightest niggle 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Seriously the bleeping state he looks gay as duck 😂
face is getting old . Glasses WTF and the tacky jewellery….
ain’t normal what does soph see in him at all he’s not even a z lister so she can’t be after fame or money because he’s skint as duck and nobody knows him 😂😂😂

And if your so bad you can’t work you would go a n e and wait but let’s be honest duck all wrong with the lazy bleep he’s just after more time off work I hope they sack him and he don’t get work again

• Haha
  • Heart
I know he's a hypochondriac anyway but I think he's desperate to get some kind of diagosis on his hip so he can get out of the last week or so of Footloose, and blame them for it. He's made a few comments about banging his hip on some scenery backstage. Not only does he intend to let down the producers, cast and crew but he fully intends saying it's the production crew's fault.
What a scumbag.

Reactions: 17
Seriously the bleeping state he looks gay as duck 😂
face is getting old . Glasses WTF and the tacky jewellery….
ain’t normal what does soph see in him at all he’s not even a z lister so she can’t be after fame or money because he’s skint as duck and nobody knows him 😂😂😂

And if your so bad you can’t work you would go a n e and wait but let’s be honest duck all wrong with the lazy bleep he’s just after more time off work I hope they sack him and he don’t get work again
With his fashion sense, he shouldn't be allowed out in public full stop! 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Gone to hospital cause he can feel his hip joint and it’s a hot day. Waste of space, waste of resources, waste of a human.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think he needs to really get a grip of his ailments. He harps on all the time how brave, strong and tough his younger brother was during his cancer and treatment (not sure he's ever mentioned he lost his brother!!)

Just imagine his brother had survived and having fakey as his hypochondriac older brother to look up to. Wouldn't you just want to witch slap his whinging face!?

Queue the posts about how strong and brave his brother was and what an inspiration 🙄

Reactions: 12
Does he have some mental disorder that’s obsessed with being unwell or something. Like WTAF is wrong with the bleep. Why would anyone obsess over and want so many health conditions. Trust me fakey coming from someone with 3 chronic illnesses. It’s not a big song and dance and a great thing to have like you may think so do us all a favour and duck off will you

• Heart
He would tit himself if something was actually wrong with him. He's an absolute bleeping pig. He needs to just go on benefits and shut the duck up because he clearly doesn't want to work. He just wants 6o eye duck himself on insta for them likes that he doesn't want. Lazy bleeping pig and man jaw is just as bad. They must have the shittest relationship ever, he's clearly in the closet and she is the most boring ugly woman I have ever seen. Why don't they just duck off and go and get their kid checked out cos clearly something wrong there. But if there was we wouldn't hear the last of it

• Heart
I think he needs to really get a grip of his ailments. He harps on all the time how brave, strong and tough his younger brother was during his cancer and treatment (not sure he's ever mentioned he lost his brother!!)

Just imagine his brother had survived and having fakey as his hypochondriac older brother to look up to. Wouldn't you just want to witch slap his whinging face!?

Queue the posts about how strong and brave his brother was and what an inspiration 🙄
It would have been his brothers birthday sometime this week so get ready for the pity post and what a good uncle he would have been to Leo 😴

Reactions: 11
I bet he was jealous of the attention his poor brother got from being ill and that's the basis of his hypochondria/Munchausens.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.