Jake Quickenden #23 What’s next? Woe is me from the grief thief or a topless pic showing his turkey teef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for the votes on my thread title❤

For a while there, we were getting through a thread a week but Fake is sooooo boring that last one lasted nearly two🤦🏼‍♀️😂 Sad times when even tattlers can’t be arsed to rip you a new one😂

Fake spent a week at Su the enablers whilst doing his 2 hour a day job, cue lots of riveting reels & a lorra laughs🙄 We had the sprite challenege & fake sticking his face in his mothers gusset while being choked by his mother🤦🏼‍♀️ (it sounds funnier than it actually was😴) Su must have been having too much fun to keep on top of Jake’s washing, so it’s just as well they have similar taste in clothes & he was able to borrow a couple of blouses from her closet😉
F68FFFE7-D624-4106-911A-7B208BBE28D5.jpeg
5D73D134-D770-4331-B9DF-F98C660D0574.jpeg

We presume there was some kind of falling out between fake & Farquaad after he ridiculed her not once but twice with a silly reel with a wave effect making her resemble Betty spaghetti🤦🏼‍♀️ There was no liking of each other’s content and no public declarations of love🤢 Only teenage behaviour of posting quotes having a dig at each other🥱
EE70F286-C85D-4B8D-B35B-96409EDE611D.jpeg
6C344FB7-6FFB-4445-9A4D-9B3824462705.jpeg

After his run at Bradford ended he hotfooted it home to the family he misses so much straight to Sheffield and into the bed of the only person fake may love as much as himself, Chris Hughes🥰 Such a pity the feeling isn’t mutual eh Jake😂 They were spending two days filming for “celebrity” antique road trip and like everyone else he comes into contact with, fake managed to piss Chris right off🤣 Blissfully unaware of how much Chris wants to knock him the duck out, fake continued to flaunt his ‘bromance’😁
FDDAF8B7-FE1A-4A6A-99AA-9A84E6CFCA03.jpeg
DDDC40BC-BAB0-429F-B78A-5EDC4C3008C7.jpeg

After the best 2 days of his life he remembered he had a family at home and content to film so he wasn’t going to let the small matter of his cousin losing his battle to cancer stand in the way of him posing & posting shite TikTok videos😱😡
ABDD869B-C838-4130-AFE1-B3D630AE29C1.jpeg
67E2AA8F-03B3-44CD-A8DF-581FE635F816.jpeg

Realising his likes were still dwindling & he had nothing of any substance to post he decided to revert to type & use someone else’s grief to gain sympathy😡 New tattle members who know the family confirmed he hadn’t saw his cousin in years & never enquired about him during his illness😟 He is a grief thief who will use anyone to portray the victim narrative😡
B4D68159-93D8-4E36-BDCA-7F27DAD6A2F3.jpeg
015DBBAC-808C-4122-AC5A-80B38814749A.jpeg
8BD98DE1-62D1-4932-A95F-C690CE859B15.jpeg

The next few days should be fun watching Jake seethe at the thought of Sophie getting some Greek 🍆😂

Just remember tattlers “be more Jake!” After all the guy is a legend🤣🤣 He came back from a bad back where he was unable to move to do handstands🙄 If Jake can overcome it so can you💪🏼 If in doubt spend a fiver & the man himself may give you some tips on how to be a bleep like him🙌🏼
47DCEE22-6F25-41C5-97FF-3AABD6E3D7C0.jpeg
E46A590D-030C-46B0-86F6-60D6F7A8145F.jpeg

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

For a while there, we were getting through a thread a week but Fake is sooooo boring that last one lasted nearly two🤦🏼‍♀️😂 Sad times when even tattlers can’t be arsed to rip you a new one😂

Fake spent a week at Su the enablers whilst doing his 2 hour a day job, cue lots of riveting reels & a lorra laughs🙄 We had the sprite challenege & fake sticking his face in his mothers gusset while being choked by his mother🤦🏼‍♀️ (it sounds funnier than it actually was😴) Su must have been having too much fun to keep on top of Jake’s washing, so it’s just as well they have similar taste in clothes & he was able to borrow a couple of blouses from her closet😉View attachment 1385132View attachment 1385133
We presume there was some kind of falling out between fake & Farquaad after he ridiculed her not once but twice with a silly reel with a wave effect making her resemble Betty spaghetti🤦🏼‍♀️ There was no liking of each other’s content and no public declarations of love🤢 Only teenage behaviour of posting quotes having a dig at each other🥱View attachment 1385136View attachment 1385137
After his run at Bradford ended he hotfooted it home to the family he misses so much straight to Sheffield and into the bed of the only person fake may love as much as himself, Chris Hughes🥰 Such a pity the feeling isn’t mutual eh Jake😂 They were spending two days filming for “celebrity” antique road trip and like everyone else he comes into contact with, fake managed to piss Chris right off🤣 Blissfully unaware of how much Chris wants to knock him the duck out, fake continued to flaunt his ‘bromance’😁View attachment 1385149View attachment 1385154

After the best 2 days of his life he remembered he had a family at home and content to film so he wasn’t going to let the small matter of his cousin losing his battle to cancer stand in the way of him posing & posting shite TikTok videos😱😡View attachment 1385158View attachment 1385161

Realising his likes were still dwindling & he had nothing of any substance to post he decided to revert to type & use someone else’s grief to gain sympathy😡 New tattle members who know the family confirmed he hadn’t saw his cousin in years & never enquired about him during his illness😟 He is a grief thief who will use anyone to portray the victim narrative😡View attachment 1385165View attachment 1385166View attachment 1385167

The next few days should be fun watching Jake seethe at the thought of Sophie getting some Greek 🍆😂

Just remember tattlers “be more Jake!” After all the guy is a legend🤣🤣 He came back from a bad back where he was unable to move to do handstands🙄 If Jake can overcome it so can you💪🏼 If in doubt spend a fiver & the man himself may give you some tips on how to be a bleep like him🙌🏼View attachment 1385173View attachment 1385174
Great recap as always jac 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Love the recap as always ❤
I have to read this thread alone (hear me out trolls please) because I laugh so much that I'm kind of embarrassed about how the duck id explain what I'm laughing at
"I'm laughing my head off at the ongoing sad life, eye bleeping and tit parenting of a loser that came last in xfactor years ago who is desperate to be famous again and his Su Pollard-alike mum, his boring wannabe influencer fiance Lord Farquaad, his chicken nugget baby, and his dream boy Chris Hughes with regular guest appeances by his his dead dad and brother,an ice bath, gummies and motivational quotes"
Jeeeeeezus bleeping Christ 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Don’t think he’s got to worry about her turning heads. The lips, the chin, the boobs, the belly button 🤢 and who wears a full face of make up in 32 degree heat 🙄 christ she really thinks she’s some kind of top end fashionista. Get ready for more pouting and crap stories from her today 😴

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Sophies voice .....we're going to a beach club todayyyyyy. I had to keep replaying had no idea what she was saying 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Fake spent a week at Su the enablers whilst doing his 2 hour a day job, cue lots of riveting reels & a lorra laughs🙄 We had the sprite challenege & fake sticking his face in his mothers gusset while being choked by his mother🤦🏼‍♀️ (it sounds funnier than it actually was😴) Su must have been having too much fun to keep on top of Jake’s washing, so it’s just as well they have similar taste in clothes & he was able to borrow a couple of blouses from her closet😉View attachment 1385132View attachment 1385133
We presume there was some kind of falling out between fake & Farquaad after he ridiculed her not once but twice with a silly reel with a wave effect making her resemble Betty spaghetti🤦🏼‍♀️ There was no liking of each other’s content and no public declarations of love🤢 Only teenage behaviour of posting quotes having a dig at each other🥱View attachment 1385136View attachment 1385137
After his run at Bradford ended he hotfooted it home to the family he misses so much straight to Sheffield and into the bed of the only person fake may love as much as himself, Chris Hughes🥰 Such a pity the feeling isn’t mutual eh Jake😂 They were spending two days filming for “celebrity” antique road trip and like everyone else he comes into contact with, fake managed to piss Chris right off🤣 Blissfully unaware of how much Chris wants to knock him the duck out, fake continued to flaunt his ‘bromance’😁View attachment 1385149View attachment 1385154

After the best 2 days of his life he remembered he had a family at home and content to film so he wasn’t going to let the small matter of his cousin losing his battle to cancer stand in the way of him posing & posting shite TikTok videos😱😡View attachment 1385158View attachment 1385161

Realising his likes were still dwindling & he had nothing of any substance to post he decided to revert to type & use someone else’s grief to gain sympathy😡 New tattle members who know the family confirmed he hadn’t saw his cousin in years & never enquired about him during his illness😟 He is a grief thief who will use anyone to portray the victim narrative😡View attachment 1385165View attachment 1385166View attachment 1385167

Just remember tattlers “be more Jake!” After all the guy is a legend🤣🤣 He came back from a bad back where he was unable to move to do handstands🙄 If Jake can overcome it so can you💪🏼 If in doubt spend a fiver & the man himself may give you some tips on how to be a bleep like him🙌🏼View attachment 1385173View attachment 1385174
brilliant recap as ever 😂👏🏻❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Now I’m no fan of Soapy Su but credit where credit’s due - Leo has never had anyone engage with him so much (well, other than Freddie). I thought it was quite sweet her taking him into the garden with his little watering can to help her water the plants and talking to him about bumble bees. Nice to see Matthew playing with him on the floor too. Today they’re taking him to soft play. I know these are just normal things people do with kids but Leo doesn’t get this usually so it’s good to see.

5E4EC5DE-B51E-432F-85D0-93B1265B3C8C.png
96040DD7-2939-4879-B18F-82AE3EF91B53.png

• Heart
Reactions: 27
He's bang on the white stuff today isn't he and it has got to him so much that people don't like his cardigan that he is overcompensating . Trying to be funny and failing

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hi fakey 👋🏻 reading here again with your passive aggressive digs after it was mentioned on here not to ask about the cardigan to then moan if people disagree 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Now I’m no fan of Soapy Su but credit where credit’s due - Leo has never had anyone engage with him so much (well, other than Freddie). I thought it was quite sweet her taking him into the garden with his little watering can to help her water the plants and talking to him about bumble bees. Nice to see Matthew playing with him on the floor too. Today they’re taking him to soft play. I know these are just normal things people do with kids but Leo doesn’t get this usually so it’s good to see.

View attachment 1385550View attachment 1385551
Still videoing and sharing though..nothing is private, its all for the likes and engagement from strangers.

Reactions: 11
He must be hating Sam Thompson so much right now. More followers, better and more brand deals, funnier and much higher viewed tik toks, better commentary and getting work on Love Island, the list is endless and while Jakey & Chris Hughes get to appear on ‘Celeb’ Antiques road trip, just noticed ST and Pete Wicks have got an appearance on Top Gear. How the other half live 😉😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
He’s all over crocs like Sam Thompson now too. bleeping melt. He’s not got a single original thought

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jake is just a reject nobody wants to give him work 😂😂

he only got antique roadshow because it’s his target audience Middle age women desperate for a shag 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.