Jake Quickenden #23 What’s next? Woe is me from the grief thief or a topless pic showing his turkey teef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back to normal, soph is probably exhausted from her thrilling hen do, apparently super delayed flight and instead of taking the kids downstairs to stare at a tv while he stares at a phone, they are in bed taking pics of her
Yes and he’s encouraging them to run around and be noisy ! Selfish prick. Hope Sophie remembers this when he comes home hungover from his.

Reactions: 19
Was this one of us lol but saw you are wonderful and changed my mind 😂
Can’t just leave it at his first reply. No has to do a second and be his usual passive aggressive self about it. That person will have been blocked by now. Funny how he still only replies to comments he sees as negative ones. head.

Reactions: 18
Can’t just leave it at his first reply. No has to do a second and be his usual passive aggressive self about it. That person will have been blocked by now. Funny how he still only replies to comments he sees as negative ones. head.
Poor woman even apologised he’s such a hole that his stupid followers and him feel the need to pick on anyone who does not arse lick the twit

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Poor woman even apologised he’s such a hole that his stupid followers and him feel the need to pick on anyone who does not arse lick the twit
More fool her for apologising. If I’d been her, I’d have gone back at him, then unfollowed and blocked him. If I wasn’t blocked already, I’d have really enjoyed winding the twit up now 😂

• Heart
So he thinks Leo climbing into his lap for a book is because it's his "safe space?" No you idiot, it's his routine. Ever since he was a baby you've sat him on your lap and positioned the camera at such an angle so we can see you eye bleeping yourself whilst reading to him. Leo can now get into your lap by himself, sees the phone set up and knows that's what you expect him to do.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Wtf has he got a white vest on for is such a weirdo 🤜He Will hate Leo took to Matt and sat with him in his safe space 😂Been a great help to Sophie today kids dressed breakfast done Freddy dropped at school was quiet so she could have a lay in .Um no went for a run gym eye fucked him self from 6.30 and now sad selfie as gets to duck off to Wolverhampton after letting hundred of people down with his obvious lie that Madge was not at his house

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Advertising the brand of his ‘friend’ who he only added yesterday again without disclosing it. He really thinks he’s beyond the rules. IT’S YOUR JOB

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wtf has he got a white vest on for is such a weirdo 🤜He Will hate Leo took to Matt and sat with him in his safe space 😂Been a great help to Sophie today kids dressed breakfast done Freddy dropped at school was quiet so she could have a lay in .Um no went for a run gym eye fucked him self from 6.30 and now sad selfie as gets to duck off to Wolverhampton after letting hundred of people down with his obvious lie that Madge was not at his house
Yep and more important to go and get a ‘chest’ session in rather than spend that extra hour with Sophie and Leo who he’s not going to see again until Sunday. Well unless he throws yet another sickie 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Imagine being Soph and living with a selfish lying prick like him. Didn’t even let her wake up without a camera showing off to his bot fans.
Then buggers off for exercise when he has the rest of the week to do that tit. Good god, if alarm bells aren’t going off right now then she’s thicker than I thought 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Advertising the brand of his ‘friend’ who he only added yesterday again without disclosing it. He really thinks he’s beyond the rules. IT’S YOUR JOB
I’ve reported to ASA and asked them if he was advertising it as a pr gift yesterday, surely it should be marked the same again today 👍🏻 Also pointed out that he continually breaks advertising rules which they are obviously aware of by how many reports they receive just from me in a week, let alone other people 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
🐔 Selfish ugly old fucker..She could of done with the rest after the flight..She must be bleeping thick to want to marry him run for the hills while you can ..poor cow..As Davida said Liarrrrrrrrr.. I wouldn't go to any panto that he was in ...unreliable tired old has been.....

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm sure you're all sick of me saying this and I apologise but Leo's neck can not be right.

It’s the way he goes to the effort of setting up his camera to film himself doing - nothing

Jake, you’re a massive bleep.

• Heart
Thought he was off when sat in his kids vest in the car so why say got a three hour drive q sad face and now back saying he missed the cat .So Sophie was not missed other than being the mum to your children what a prize arrogant bleep he is .She’s doing her best to ignore him Leo looks like he’s been dragged threw a bush with that hair and awful baggy clothes .Madge still in hiding and this marriage a joke to be going ahead he does not need a wife Just buy him a 6 foot mirror can marry himself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Absolutely no need to put music over that reel of him and Leo. Again using the Kate Bush song so he gets more views and clicks - sad pathetic odious wanker

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Phone out early 🙄Shows Sophie pretending to be asleep in bed.Lisa probably drove home last night and that’s it lol same tit on repeat

I just can’t get my head around his need to look at himself so much.Can his family not see it’s not normal and is becoming super creepy.Making out its Leo’s special place 🙄At least grandad Matt interacted with Leo unlike you who uses his own son for content.He really is unhinged
Always with his eye on the camera 📸.
He actually turns my stomach. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Lisa’s back and obviously been rehearsing what to say 😂 I know she’s bleeping boring but the detail she’s going into totally gives her away. Full of tit and as deceitful as her lying son

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.