Jake Quickenden #23 What’s next? Woe is me from the grief thief or a topless pic showing his turkey teef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Freddie is a handsome little man.
Then look at jacket potato, like it's father, obsessed with the phone/iPad ...
That’s because that’s all the poor wee thing knows, phone is shoved in his face 24/7 when the sperm donor is home🙄 No way will golden child have his screen time limited tho, what Leo wants, Leo will get! Only poor Fred that gets bullied in that house😡

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
You just have to laugh don’t you 😂😂

just catching up been out all day with friends having fun …

I take it he didn’t get it because he’s a massive bleep 😂😂 and what do they look like why on earth is Sophie acting like they are a celeb family like the beck hams 😂😂😂 she really thinks they are special my hid they are irrelevant nobody knows who Jake is ffs 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What an ugly bastard he is🤢 View attachment 1406573
Why is he wearing the Gucci ‘wedding shoes’ to traipse around London on a hot day🤷🏼‍♀️🙄 Maybe he’s dressed up because he’s going to Sheffield later to meet his lover😂
What a surprise that Leo again is looking at a screen and daddy dearest has actually put his shirt back on but still has to have it undone to the waist 🤢 Also who wears their wedding shoes before the day. Christ I can’t even begin to imagine their wedding outfits. How many threads are we going to get through those couple of weeks 🤯😂

Dump it, it looks tit in the kitchen
Goes in with the rest of the house. Whole house is a tip 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
🐔No way would I be able to walk around in the heat with new shoes on.....bet he would rather take them off than his shirt.....blisters lol 😆 or what lol 😆 teeth look even bigger, hair looks really fake now, you look old and skinny as a rake.....
🍩...to keep you going.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Look at that bracelet cutting into his arm. Must be so uncomfortable
They really think it looks cool. Dani Dyers baby always wear a chain round his neck and a bracelet and it really pisses me off. Babies/toddlers wearing jewellery is wrong and dangerous in my opinion. Next they’ll be getting his ears pierced and trying to flog kids jewellery on bambi & bear 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 20
His ugliness is really shining through now. He looks like a full on crack head and he thinks he looks good. They are walking around like they are a big celeb couple when nobody will know who they are. As for not getting the job for looking too young hahaha what a lie you can see he is absolutely furious, but laughs it off like his trolling banter, jake you look old as duck you are just tit and can't get a job, that's about 5 you have been turned down for now do you not get it by now, you are past it and always have been you have never been a celeb and never will be, the desperation for a gym shark contact is so cringe to see, you and Sophie deserve each other , both as delusional as each other, now rude offninto the sunset with the corpse bride and Warwick Davis and duck off

• Heart
  • Haha
Sorry it’s really giving me rage that he likes all of his own instagram posts! How weird!

The outfits for a day out on a boiling hot day!? He’s got his wedding shoes on ffs. Pathetic desperados everyone will have been laughing at them when they walked past. Chavs.
Even weirder is sack spuds logging in and liking them also 😂

His ugliness is really shining through now. He looks like a full on crack head and he thinks he looks good. They are walking around like they are a big celeb couple when nobody will know who they are. As for not getting the job for looking too young hahaha what a lie you can see he is absolutely furious, but laughs it off like his trolling banter, jake you look old as duck you are just tit and can't get a job, that's about 5 you have been turned down for now do you not get it by now, you are past it and always have been you have never been a celeb and never will be, the desperation for a gym shark contact is so cringe to see, you and Sophie deserve each other , both as delusional as each other, now rude offninto the sunset with the corpse bride and Warwick Davis and duck off
They mite as well of said “it’s not you it’s me “

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does he announce his auditions every time to then have to come back with his tail between his legs and say he didn’t get it.

Surely you just don’t mention it (obviously to family and friends is fair enough) until you have got it. It’s like doing a big announcement for every single job interview you go to. Just doesn’t happen

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why does he announce his auditions every time to then have to come back with his tail between his legs and say he didn’t get it.

Surely you just don’t mention it (obviously to family and friends is fair enough) until you have got it. It’s like doing a big announcement for every single job interview you go to. Just doesn’t happen
I was thinking this but I think it’s because he believes his own hype

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

I actually think he does it because he thinks he’s that brilliant no one would turn him down (even though they do frequently 🤭) and he thinks if the casting director sees how open he is there’s more chance of them hiring him. He just won’t accept that the way he comes across on social media is so unprofessional and desperate. That’s the real reason he struggles to get anything decent.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Doing Ads for a company neither are even following on IG, how does that work?!

Surprise surprise though, tattle thought he was tagging garden companies being beggy and I guess there getting a £500 planter free now?!

Screenshot_20220710-193706_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion..
Jake Quickenden #24 As popular as Boris Johnson, will go the same way, too ....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
My god she looks awful those joggers hanging of her .Now doing ads together beam me up Scottie they really are the most cringe beggy z listers on Instagram 🙄
I was looking at garden panels from there last year for my garden & I’m so bleeping glad I never bought them! Between these 2 cunts, Adam & Caroline Thomas, Danielle Lloyd & god knows what other nonentity I’d have been fuming if I’d have gave them my money🙄

• Heart
My god she looks awful those joggers hanging of her .Now doing ads together beam me up Scottie they really are the most cringe beggy z listers on Instagram 🙄
They do ads together because they want to appeal to the ‘family’ market. Thing is the brands are laughing. A free planter and 2 z listers for the price of 1. When you see the other ‘celebs’ that advertise them they are as beggy as these two 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Off on my much needed two weeks in turkey :) No teeth booked in lol enjoy ripping the freak that is jakey to bits :) Not going to miss that face he will be all excited gets to see his pal tomorrow poor Chris .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Her latest grid post 🤢 no those trousers don’t deserve another post. They deserve being thrown in the bin never to be seen again along with all the beggy hashtags her and him keep doing #fuckoffsophie #thosetrousersarehideous #yourfashionsenseisshit #stopbeingabeggycuntlikeyourboyfriend

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.