Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Have a day off will ya? 🤢🤢🤢
#captainunderpants #boring #pathetic #needy #desperate #groundhogday #twat #putitaway #legohair #ugly #narcissist #stomachchurning #shittattoos #walkinglikeyoushityourpants #socialmediaaddict #desperatelyneedcontent #nofriends #donkeyteef #loner #alwaysill #gummies #shitdad #tryingtooharditsembarrassing #bargainbinitvprogrammethatnobodywillwatch #smalldick
Polish_20220708_185223425.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

bluecups

VIP Member
Now I’m no fan of Soapy Su but credit where credit’s due - Leo has never had anyone engage with him so much (well, other than Freddie). I thought it was quite sweet her taking him into the garden with his little watering can to help her water the plants and talking to him about bumble bees. Nice to see Matthew playing with him on the floor too. Today they’re taking him to soft play. I know these are just normal things people do with kids but Leo doesn’t get this usually so it’s good to see.

5E4EC5DE-B51E-432F-85D0-93B1265B3C8C.png
96040DD7-2939-4879-B18F-82AE3EF91B53.png

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Ihateit

Saw this silly twat prancing around London today - top off, and being as loud and obnoxious as physically possible to try and draw attention to himself, quite sad really because no one gave a flying fuck. Oh and the baby had a phone in his hand watching YouTube 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

bluecups

VIP Member
Bloody hell were they channelling darts legend Bobby George when they scraped back #Leo4likes’ hair, dressed him in a short sleeved shirt and jewellery? 😂

D8A4FB81-33DD-48CC-9110-3D9DD4CD491A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

stargirl23

VIP Member
The very small amount of sympathy I did have for qvc has now gone. Like mother like son, both lying pricks

• Heart

Twinkal86

Chatty Member
None of us here need to defend who we are, JQ lives in a world where he thinks 'trolls on the Internet and keyboard warriors' are these stereotypical 45+ blokes with long hair and no jobs and live off fast food (as trolls often portrayed to be this is NOT me berating or saying that off anyone here!!)

I'm well aware we all have happy jobs, lives, kids, families, friends, holidays (come back from your holiday @al255 We miss you!!) And dont spend our days desperately needing validation.

The fact is, it's clear those of us on here are quite smart, genuinely funny (not try hard funny with tiktok trends out of fashion funny) we all have lives away from SM as none of us are here 24/7, just because someday this thread is busier then others doesn't mean we sit on it all day 😅

It's also very very apparent how distant and awkward Lord farquards 'friends' on her hen was too. Where's the group pics and videos? Where's the fun from her hen? I'm sure there were 2/3 mates and the rest were the mates cousins or workmates cos that hen wasn't a hen
No tagging of mates, no thank u post for their hard work and effort.. because there was none!! No one enjoyed that hen.

Go check SS for what a Greek get away should be like!! One of the biggest IG accounts and she was happy to wear a tacky bride swimsuit riding a horse. Doph wouldn't be seen dead in something that had bride on it. So long any future ITS collabs 🤣🤣

So he’s having a dig but still won’t call this site out. I wonder why 😂 I also don’t understand why he incessantly reads here if he doesn’t like people having truthful opinions on him 🤦🏻‍♀️ He hates the fact we know his next move before even he does and we see him for the deceitful, fake, lying, lazy, workshy, attention seeking, vain, narcissistic, grief thief he really is. Jakey I’m very happy in my life. I don’t want to buy followers on Instagram to make me appear more popular than I am and I certain don’t need validation every day from complete strangers 👍🏻
He called this site out in the very beginning and it back fired.... because so many came flocking here (like we all do when we know it exists) they sat, read, watched and realised what a pleb some folks are. Then joined in!

• Heart
  • Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Why is she such a bullshitter. Latest ad and some pathetic company have insisted this twunt advertise for..

"Since getting back from mykyonos I've wanted to learn a new language" ( you got back FIVE DAYS AGO!)

"What did I say guyyyssss, I've only been doing this app a few weeks" (so not since getting back from mykonos you twat!)

View attachment 1402212
Learning a new language? She hasn't grasped the English language yet. Illiterate snobby nosed cow. #vacuous #sofarupyourownarseyouneedrescuing

#whataloadofbollocks 🤣🤣

• Haha

stargirl23

VIP Member
Yeah his excuse of not getting it because he looks too young for the part but they loved his positivity is bullshit. They didn’t want him from the start but though fuck it invite him shut him up and then tell him no. I’m loving it, fakey please realise NO ONE wants you 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

HMC

VIP Member
Imagine wanting a sickie from work and having to get your girlfriend to lie about a flight delay on her hen do and ask your Mum not to post on insta. Hahaha what world to they live in😂
I as Sophie’s Mum not available as she usually house sits anyway 🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha

instashun

VIP Member
What an absolute liar. Jake filmed his son looking over towards you the next morning and calling your dogs name Su. I cannot deal with liars it’s my pet peeve.

Why not just say you decided to stay over as it’s a long drive back/ you wanted to see Jake/ you didn’t know if he’d need your help the next day as might need to drive back to work… or that he’s fucking useless and can’t look after a baby on his own as he’d prefer to be at the gym

• Haha
  • Heart

stargirl23

VIP Member
I have took one for the team. Basically they have a one on one with him in episode 3 and he opens up about mental health. He says he gets sick of trolls on insta and twitter and bites back bit he isn't gonna do that anymore and give us the satisfaction. He also says that he lost his dad and brother to cancer and this stays with him and he uses it as a platform to educate others. One of the most boring cringe shows I have ever watched in my life. That's an hour that I won't get back. Basically he was sprouting the same shit, and how his son has changed his life and he doesn't know why people hate him so much etc etc.
is he serious? He knows exactly why he’s hated. Because he’s a cunt and he knows it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

HMC

VIP Member
I’ve looked at the flight departures from
Mykonos and there’s no delays to the London…all look to be departing on time.
Say Hi to your Mum for us Fakey and enjoy your sickie from work!🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha

HMC

VIP Member
Have a look at Facebook post from the Wolverhampton Grand. Lots of people calling out Jake for cancelling tonight’s show 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
  • Wow

bluecups

VIP Member
I reckon that was a bit of revenge for Chris. Jake annoys the shit out of everyone by filming them without prior warning nor consent so IMHO this is Chris giving Fake a taste of his own piss.

• Haha

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
Another failed job audition. Just give it up Beggy Mitchell. Nobody likes you. You have the personality of a dead rat.

"You looked too young for the part eh?" This photograph is evidence that you're full of shit mate and talking out of your arse as per. Looking like this at 33yrs old I would be seriously worried. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
View attachment 1406478
What an ugly bastard he is🤢
B0E2B324-E39C-4516-8C68-AB453C56D39A.jpeg

Why is he wearing the Gucci ‘wedding shoes’ to traipse around London on a hot day🤷🏼‍♀️🙄 Maybe he’s dressed up because he’s going to Sheffield later to meet his lover😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
This cunt, god forgive me, wants Cancer.
He wants the views, sympathy, "follow me on my cancer journey"...
He wants everything that Dame Deborah went through, with quiet humility, but he wants to survive to profit from it.
He's not right in the head, and if all this shite isn't a big enough fucking red flag for soapy, then she deserves everything that's coming.
Those poor kids....😡😡😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Lisa’s back and obviously been rehearsing what to say 😂 I know she’s fucking boring but the detail she’s going into totally gives her away. Full of shit and as deceitful as her lying son

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220702-153547~2.png

Her mates all look so miserable. The bride-to-be is too busy posing and talking in her fake posh accent thinking she's some kind of fashionista.

Get an extra large kebab down your neck, have a few ouzo's and start enjoying yourself! Have you forgotten how to laugh and have fun? If I was one of her friends, I'd already be on the flight home! What a shitfest!!! 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

• Haha
  • Heart