Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Hate to admit this girls as it’s not something to be proud of and I wouldn’t go round telling everyone normally but I’m very much in a marriage like fakeys. My husband has a very nasty streak and speaks to me like shit! Tells me I’m a bad mum, I’m useless and I don’t do anything. I’m a stay at home mum and admittedly have bad mental health issues but I’m on my own Monday - Friday looking after a toddler and a dog and I feel I’m very good at being a mum (although will admit struggling with the terrible twos atm) He comes home at weekends, will post pics of my daughter on social media like dad of the year spending time with her but he goes to the gym and often on nights out or down the pub at the weekend. From the outside he probably looks like an amazing dad and as much as I know he loves my daughter he definitely does very little with her, including the simple bath, meals etc at weekends. It’s all me. If I had my own money I’d leave tomorrow if I could lol! It’s not 24/7 and sometimes we are ok but I really resent him and don’t love him. I don’t see how flaps can love fakey either!

I’m not saying this for pity and I’m definitely nothing like flappy, I only stay cos haven’t really got anywhere to go unless I win the lottery. But it does prove that people live like this and I can imagine what it’s like living at home with him. The difference is if I had social media I wouldn’t be going online making out my husband was amazing as I can’t stand him.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66

bluecups

VIP Member
Thread suggestion -

Jake Quickenden #101 - Flakey Fakey is still work shy, kissed the boys and made Flapz cry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
Hey Everyone.

I totally forgot about this ….

But this was the cherry on the cake of who he really is - a FUCKING CUNT.

(Goes back on Twitter to find that idiot)

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Seeing as he’s just a massive cunt and clearly trying to suck up to her and also he couldnt afford to sue me……. Should I share the photo hahaha!! I’ll chop it so you cant see anything but him so I don’t get in trouble haha!!

• Heart
Reactions: 41

ThortheDog2022

Been perusing old threads & one of my favourite moments was when he went out for dinner in Edinburgh with his Footloose cast’mates’. He was being so passive aggressive saying he didn’t have to pretend to like them anymore now he was leaving
and one of them turned around & said ‘you’re not that good an actor, mate’. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Robin71

Chatty Member
He has only gone to the cinema to avoid tea/bath/bedtime with slimer he probably sleeps through the film at least though Fred is getting to do something other than go to the bloody zoo that's all they do! @Barbie2020 i was in your position 2 young kids, mental health struggles, no money of my own even the furniture in our home was his he worked all week came home sat on his backside and did nothing liked belittling me etc etc but i got out you can too it will be hard to start with but life is way too short to spend with someone who doesn't make you happy you deserve better talk to friends, citizens advice find out what is available to you and go.for it! You can do it he is the one who has made you feel you can't but you can!

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Seeing as this is our 100th thread Fakeys, requests for your all-time favourite clips will be posted throughout this thread, so get your requests in and I will get them out of the Crazy Archives for you all! 🥂🍾🥂🍾🥂🍾🥂🍾🥂🍾

The physio calling him out on his fake injury is one of my all time favs 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
On the last thread I think someone asked how I knew this cretin !! I was a grid girl for WSB and met foggy and his family through that. I obviously still keep in contact!! It just so happened that when the full Monty tour went to a theatre where a friend of a friend works she was all over it The fact that I know D & C and this girl had taken this photo she almost broke her neck sending it my friend who then showed me!!
You could tell it was him from the back because of the syrup.
I am convinced he has read here seen that someone has seen him close to another guy and shit himself and the fact flappy looks like shit and has been absent almost cements that.
She is a fucking moron but no one deserves to be potentially cheated on

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
A huge congratulations to @JazzFan , @Cleopops and @Hayze2384 who all contributed to our new 100th thread title!

This is indeed a momentous day for the Fakeys as we have reached our 100th thread! 🥂🍾🥂

Screenshot_20240325-113731~2.png

Screenshot_20240325-110408~2.png

We started the last thread still in Bournemouth where we saw a blurry Michael Jackson lookalike sitting in a hot tub. We are still yet to see Squidward on camera as she is still hiding but is OK to go out in public. 🤔

Screenshot_20240325-112225~2.png

We've had reels upon reels of utter shite, endless begging, attention-seeking and he's even mentioned his "Tinnitus" again! 🙄 We've had an advert for family holidays, although he hates going on them, filming himself when he appeared for two seconds on TV, a tent in the living room for content and filming Gail endlessly. 😴 PopEye Dan even took some new headshots that are perfect for this year's Halloween to stick on your front door and scare the kids away! 🤢

He's finally at an all-time new low by bringing out an ADHD diagnosis. He seems to be suffering from memory loss though as he was "diagnosed" back in February 2018 with THREE articles being written! 🤬

We even saw Squidward's vile trotters again!

Screenshot_20240325-113145~2.png

A full recap can be found in Wiki 10/11.

Keep on grinding Fakeys! 🌈

Previous thread:-

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

bluecups

VIP Member
Was just mooching through Danny Hatchards's twitter and saw a TFM review he'd reposted. I think this is one of the worst photos I've ever seen of Fakey. Admittedly the lighting is doing him no favours but this really shows him in all his bony, prematurely aged, haggard unfiltered glory. Ugly cunt.

tfm.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Ooh ...so much cuntage to choose from, but my personal favourites are getting ripped to shreds on the OK live, make some noise, and the epic, it's all inclusive mate, you've got to get your money's worth...
In the scheme of things, fake prickenden is the biggest cunt on earth.....
Screenshot_20240325-130725~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Lurker111

Chatty Member
When his mask slips he is actually quite uncomfortable to watch, I've always got abusive vibes from him. His mask only ever slips around women though.... funny that.
Which leads me to my favourite fakey moment... when some fella called him out on social media for being desperate or whatever, and instead of fakey clapping back like he would with Sophie, he cried troll and tagged the fellas father in law 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha