Jake Quickenden #100 1 Million Followers, 100 Threads, 1% Engagement & 0% Likeability!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goes from “collect as many Easter eggs as you can once collected you can eat them all”
To Flaps telling Freddie the eggs he finds are Leo’s.
How Freddie’s dad hasn’t swung for them both I’ll never know.
The stupid witch deserves all she gets. Zero sympathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sam does seem genuine & grateful for the opportunities he gets, Fakey on the other hand.....nasty & bitter 😂

Reactions: 24
I thought, surely she’s not sold a bag for £80 less than she bought it for last month and then saw this online. If that’s the website she used, she’s actually made a profit on it 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Loving that Sam is getting more work and Instagram engagement than Fakey could ever dream of😂😂😂😂
Remind me when was he last on prime time Saturday night tv...oh that's right, about 10 years ago🤣🤣🤣🤣 and absolutely no chance of getting back on there, looks like he was dumped out of MC at the first hurdle as no more cooking stories🤭🤭🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Flapz has just posted a happy family reel of them all dancing, poor Fred being wheeled out & her nose on full display - Fake’s fashion sense is VILE! 🤮
Now he’s shared it 😒
IMG_0214.png
IMG_0215.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Watch and weep Panto Boy!

I absolutely love Sam Thompson. I get why some people would find him annoying, he is a massive ball of energy.

But I love his enthusiasm, his big Labrador puppy energy. He's so cute and sexy. He's has a great sense of humour, and just seems to enjoy the opportunities he has. I love him. I'd have zero shame in saying how much I proper fancy Sam.

Whereas Jake, while he hasn't been hit with the ugly shovel, but his fake teeth and fake attitude and general twatishness is so unattractive and he just gets more and more unattractive.

Although if he did just admit to preferring a bit of cock, then he can have 1% of respect from me.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is Master Chef not going to cook Lamb today? or even a lamb chop between them like the tiny christmas pork!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can just imagine the people visiting the Marquis for a nice meal, looking out at thinking what the duck are those idiots doing 🙄 They must have also taken a stand for the phone or asked someone to film it 🤢 Trying to take the attention from Sam & Ant/Dec 😂
She’s definitely buying likes on her posts. No way has she got 3,000 likes in under 30 minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 18
For my sins, I’ve just watched it 🤦🏻‍♀️ I know he’s over 6 foot but why do his trousers never reach his ankles 🤢 Poor Freddie looks totally uncomfortable and guess who is the only one that keeps looking at the camera 🙄 If their next narrative is going down the ‘happy family’ route, get rid for the tit show 🍿😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.