Jake Quickenden #100 1 Million Followers, 100 Threads, 1% Engagement & 0% Likeability!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Living in the past as he's completely ran out of ideas. Let's hope he doesn't resurrect this utter crap.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Freddie looks really uncomfortable in these videos, you can see it, it’s so obvious and yet Fakey can’t because he’s too busy eye bleeping himself.
Fakey wouldn't give a toss even if he wasn't eye bleeping himself. He's just using that boy for clout and likes and I think it's reprehensible. Leave him alone jake. You should be able to see how uncomfortable he is.
jake, you are a bleep! I for one hate your bleeping guts.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
What's he up to with this overload of family content? It's OTT even by his standards. He's up to something, or angling for something.

I agree @KinLynbin92 I hate him too, he's bleeping repulsive and creepy.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What's he up to with this overload of family content? It's OTT even by his standards. He's up to something, or angling for something.

I agree @KinLynbin92 I hate him too, he's bleeping repulsive and creepy.
It definitely ties in with photogate but I think their whole lives is geared to try and get a ‘family’ reality TV show. They were desperate after ‘celebrity’ bumps for one and I’m sure that why she featured so much on his ‘stage to the cage’. He’s obviously got no regular work lined up so will try anything to get on TV. I can’t think of anyone less likely to be offered their own show than these two but would be hilarious seeing what the online forums would say about them 😂
I also think he’s bleeping vile 👍🏻

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
He's deluded if he thinks anyone would give him a family centred reality show. It would be the most tedious show ever made. Jake at the gym. Flapz trying on clothes. Maris being a horrible brat and eating everything in sight. Trips to the zoo. Hello Fresh meals. Over and over again. BORING!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
He's deluded if he thinks anyone would give him a family centred reality show. It would be the most tedious show ever made. Jake at the gym. Flapz trying on clothes. Maris being a horrible brat and eating everything in sight. Trips to the zoo. Hello Fresh meals. Over and over again. BORING!
I remember he was gutted there was no follow up series to celeb bumps (I wonder why 🙄) and said they’d like to do the same type of show like the ex Towie wankers. If a skanky bleep like Ferne McCann can get her own show, it shows just how irrelevant he is 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
That pic of him bending over with his trousers down with a horrible, manic coked-up look of delirium on his ugly mush captioned "Gu on lad" - I've only seen that very recently. Where did that come from? Who took it? Where was it posted? Surely he didn't post that? It turns my stomach every time I see it.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Hate to admit this girls as it’s not something to be proud of and I wouldn’t go round telling everyone normally but I’m very much in a marriage like fakeys. My husband has a very nasty streak and speaks to me like tit! Tells me I’m a bad mum, I’m useless and I don’t do anything. I’m a stay at home mum and admittedly have bad mental health issues but I’m on my own Monday - Friday looking after a toddler and a dog and I feel I’m very good at being a mum (although will admit struggling with the terrible twos atm) He comes home at weekends, will post pics of my daughter on social media like dad of the year spending time with her but he goes to the gym and often on nights out or down the pub at the weekend. From the outside he probably looks like an amazing dad and as much as I know he loves my daughter he definitely does very little with her, including the simple bath, meals etc at weekends. It’s all me. If I had my own money I’d leave tomorrow if I could lol! It’s not 24/7 and sometimes we are ok but I really resent him and don’t love him. I don’t see how flaps can love fakey either!

I’m not saying this for pity and I’m definitely nothing like flappy, I only stay cos haven’t really got anywhere to go unless I win the lottery. But it does prove that people live like this and I can imagine what it’s like living at home with him. The difference is if I had social media I wouldn’t be going online making out my husband was amazing as I can’t stand him.
💛💛💛💛💛💛 Sending friendship hearts to you hun x Been there 17 years ago totally understand . I saw the light and got away, wishing you all the very best X

• Heart
Reactions: 24
That pic of him bending over with his trousers down with a horrible, manic coked-up look of delirium on his ugly mush captioned "Gu on lad" - I've only seen that very recently. Where did that come from? Who took it? Where was it posted? Surely he didn't post that? It turns my stomach every time I see it.
One of his twinkies,most prob....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I bleeping hate the creepy, ugly bleep too✌
Just when you think he can't sink any lower, he bleeping does🤮🤮🤮🤮
Absolutely no bloody way will these boring twats get a reality show, irrelevant as duck they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Geeez Gail can’t even wake up at night without his pic being posted 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 19
They have no bloody clue! Downstairs lying on her on the sofa and as if that isn't bad enough she has got that nightmare fuel mask on! Take.it off get him in bed and where's head? Down the pub? I see someone posted that after the show Saturday he headed off into the town parked up somewhere and about to drive home? Out for drinks more like I bet when we saw him Sunday morning at nearly 11 he'd only just got in I've always wondered if he actually drives home late Saturday we know how lazy and selfish he is

Reactions: 18
Honestly this thread is the nicest, most supportive, most uplifting thread on here 🥰. Who would have thought having a common interest in a dislike of an attention seeking head from Scunthorpe would mean having such a nice online community ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.