Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lurker111

Chatty Member
As I mentioned earlier, somebody commented about seeing him at the hospital they were in. Now we know she’s had her snout done, I think she had it done somewhere near where the tour was that week, hence him visiting the hospital on more than one occasion. For him to not be filming himself at the hospital (barring the screeching in the corridor) he wasn’t there for himself. Zelda had Leo for the week and brought him home when Fakey came back on the Sunday for his break and stayed cos he’s incapable of single parenting.
I think that comment was someone taking the piss to be honest. Probably someone off here, or him himself on the wind up. My bet is he's been filming somewhere for masterchef and was just looking to get noticed by someone from the BBC probably.

Reactions: 11

Luvabitagoss

VIP Member
So he been announced as ‘supporting’ at Soccer Aid again. Remind me is Sam not ‘playing’ this year 🤭. How embarrassing. It shows he will literally do anything 🤢
He’s even replying on the Soccer Aid post and yet again being a passive aggressive defensive prick cos he doesn’t like people having an opinion. Carry on Fakey. Makes you look really mature to be biting back at people on other accounts 🙄
Has he shared this on his socials yet?

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
What nails are in the new video? She’s got the brown ombré looks like poop on her nails now
---

He could easily pass for 50
I've just compared the nails. The reel is too bloody blurry. Is this an old reel? Her hooter doesn't look much different.

Has she posted this reel before? I think not..... 🧐

Screenshot_20240327-205211.png
Screenshot_20240327-205245.png

I was wondering if he came clean about “photogate” and she’s took an overdose/harmed herself & that’s why he was hanging about hospital corridors and why Zelda & Matt were there. Wouldn’t be surprised if he used his adhd “diagnosis” as a get out, saying he acted on impulse kissing some guy but it meant nothing. He’s a cunt of the highest order! Strange that she didn’t comment on the “diagnosis” reel🤔 Something is defo off atm💯
I’ve just found this thread… what is photo are you referring to please?

Reactions: 5