Jake Quickenden #100 1 Million Followers, 100 Threads, 1% Engagement & 0% Likeability!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His smile on this pic is even creepier than his usual Turkey teeth one 🤢

And that woman, if you can call ‘make some noise’ and dead silence as getting the crowd going, then you’re just as delulu as him!
IMG_0217.png
IMG_0216.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
From Danny’s dancing boy to water boy 😂
Bet he won’t be supporting Soccer Aid by putting his hand in his pocket and donating to UNICEF.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

And that woman, if you can call ‘make some noise’ and dead silence as getting the crowd going, then you’re just as delulu as him! View attachment 2848204View attachment 2848205
Harry Redknapp was on GMB the other week and discussed how they select the players. They have big open days and get the ‘celebs’ to kick about and they select them based on how well they play with each other. Fakey just has to accept he isn’t good enough to be a team player and is just a helper behind the scenes!
---
No no no noooo nope stopppp 😂😂😂😂😂I’m howling!!!!!!
😂😂😂, @JazzFan , am I lying though😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So it’s this time of year they start recruiting for SCD and as like every year the incessant ‘dancing’ reels begin. Announced to be supporting SA, people commentating saying he should play and suddenly he’s taking Freddie for a kick about. If the ‘singing’ videos come back, it must be Masked Singer audition time. Everything he does online there is always an ulterior motive behind it. Look at the cooking videos and suddenly he’s on Masterchef. Take ‘photogate’ out of the equation, this whole ‘we’re in love and so happy’ 🙄 is them both probably manifesting a family reality show or hoping to get a free family holiday to promote 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
If ever i have to “misspell” things like a moron to up my insta engagement please shoot me 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Nose job and brow lift I suspect? but like you say either way it’s not going to change a single thing! Both cunts inside, they really do suit each other!
I was thinking 🤔 she had to have this surgery booked in advance because she was only back from America when she had it done and was claiming she had really bad jetlag.. any surgical cosmetic surgery you would have a consultation first and then book a date that suits you and the surgeon, she obviously had it booked! Id of told him and his aul one to duck off and keep their payment for cosmetic surgery, id rather keep my dignity than a nose job! She deserves everything she gets!
Her jaw looks different to me. Might be wrong. Will see when she speaks.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I didn’t realise he’s also liking every comment that people have left on the SA post about how he should be playing 🤢 Does he not realise just how desperate that looks? If he was there ‘supporting’ last year and still didn’t get asked to play this year, I think he needs to accept they obviously don’t think he’s well known enough to actually feature on the pitch.
Can’t wait to see what other huge projects he’s got lined up for this year that we don’t know about yet 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So he been announced as ‘supporting’ at Soccer Aid again. Remind me is Sam not ‘playing’ this year 🤭. How embarrassing. It shows he will literally do anything 🤢
He’s even replying on the Soccer Aid post and yet again being a passive aggressive defensive prick cos he doesn’t like people having an opinion. Carry on Fakey. Makes you look really mature to be biting back at people on other accounts 🙄
Has he shared this on his socials yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 11

And that woman, if you can call ‘make some noise’ and dead silence as getting the crowd going, then you’re just as delulu as him! View attachment 2848204View attachment 2848205
This MUST be one of his fake accounts as he went down like a lead balloon last year.

"C'mon, make some noise......."

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That pic she put up of them together at home, I think they look like brother and sister!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That pic she put up of them together at home, I think they look like brother and sister!
Notice he’s not shared it. Shares his own reels numerous times but can’t be bothered to share that 😂
---
Has he shared this on his socials yet?
No. I reckon he still hoping he gets upgraded to play so wants to wait 😂
---
Poor Freddie forced to video that prick
He’s definitely trying to get SA attention. I’m amazed he didn’t tag them in. Oh wait. I’m sure that will come at some stage 🙄😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.