Jake Quickenden #100 1 Million Followers, 100 Threads, 1% Engagement & 0% Likeability!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw that on the bakery's page, the ones that showed whatserface up for the greedy grifter that she is. I followed their page from there on 🤣. And yes, it suits Fakey too!

And both are talentless blood sucking grifters

• Heart
Reactions: 23
And both are talentless blood sucking grifters
Absolutely.
She has cleaned up over the years including a free kitchen and a very fancy car, to name but a few of her freebies.
Fakey can only dream. 🤣

I am still laughing at the polar bear picture. FFS !

• Haha
Reactions: 19
IT GETS BETTER! 😂😂

RatBoy: "Are you a HOBBIT. Excuse me, are you a HOBBIT?"

Gail:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Poor little fella, I find that heartbreaking. You can see him look towards the camera, FFS. That's all he ever sees of his stupid fcuking father.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Poor little fella, I find that heartbreaking. You can see him look towards the camera, FFS. That's all he ever sees of his stupid fcuking father.
Really enjoying time with the family isn't he? The Polar Bear photo and now mentioning a "hobbit" (what we call the loft conversion).

That "marriage" is as fake as his syrup. 💯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Really enjoying time with the family isn't he? The Polar Bear photo and now mentioning a "hobbit" (what we call the loft conversion).

That "marriage" is as fake as his syrup. 💯
and the fact he’s not only on tattle whilst he’s out, he’s also liking and commenting on Instagram as well. Sad bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I didn’t realise he’d actually put the Soccer Aid post on his grid. No wonder there’s people on there saying he should be playing. They are his dopey followers 🙄 Imagine putting a post up when you’re not even playing. Spot the Difference below ⬇ 🤭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
His trousers are on flood alert plus his shoelace is undone. Just look at him trying to look interested. 😂

433800749_394675646609997_5765971127715207917_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
🤣🤣🤣🤣 pmsl
Would you not just take him to an actual toilet though, I'm guessing they have some where they are. Pathetic they are🤭🤭🤭🤭
I did wonder this when she first bought it. Me personally, I would have had a bag with change of clothing, wipes and nappy in case there was an accident not cart a plastic case around when every place like this has a loo!

Reactions: 21
I didn’t realise he’d actually put the Soccer Aid post on his grid. No wonder there’s people on there saying he should be playing. They are his dopey followers 🙄 Imagine putting a post up when you’re not even playing. Spot the Difference below ⬇ 🤭
ST is a Chelsea fan as well so he’ll be made up playing at the bridge, every time I see ST post now I just picture Fakey’s veiny chicken nugget head crying his eyes out as soon as sees it, then comes on here and sees us talking about him 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hate to admit this girls as it’s not something to be proud of and I wouldn’t go round telling everyone normally but I’m very much in a marriage like fakeys. My husband has a very nasty streak and speaks to me like tit! Tells me I’m a bad mum, I’m useless and I don’t do anything. I’m a stay at home mum and admittedly have bad mental health issues but I’m on my own Monday - Friday looking after a toddler and a dog and I feel I’m very good at being a mum (although will admit struggling with the terrible twos atm) He comes home at weekends, will post pics of my daughter on social media like dad of the year spending time with her but he goes to the gym and often on nights out or down the pub at the weekend. From the outside he probably looks like an amazing dad and as much as I know he loves my daughter he definitely does very little with her, including the simple bath, meals etc at weekends. It’s all me. If I had my own money I’d leave tomorrow if I could lol! It’s not 24/7 and sometimes we are ok but I really resent him and don’t love him. I don’t see how flaps can love fakey either!

I’m not saying this for pity and I’m definitely nothing like flappy, I only stay cos haven’t really got anywhere to go unless I win the lottery. But it does prove that people live like this and I can imagine what it’s like living at home with him. The difference is if I had social media I wouldn’t be going online making out my husband was amazing as I can’t stand him.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.