Jake Quickenden #100 1 Million Followers, 100 Threads, 1% Engagement & 0% Likeability!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The parrot is one sad individual who clearly has a crush on bell end.The filming of others in the gym is so wrong and how he gets away with it I don’t understand.One thing is guaranteed is that the up coming holiday is definitely a jet 2 freebie😡😡.View attachment 2852998
The thing is they are shite “influencers” as they never show wherever they visit to its full effect. Very lazy and sloppy which is why Flapz is struggling. She can’t even be arsed to do the basics such as iron the crap clothing she uploads to Vinted.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I bleeping love Linda and Tom! Massive fan of Gimmee Gimmee Gimmee (a man after midnight). 😂😂
---
Ole Danny Boy is deffo gay. No doubt they've been shagging the arse off each other today.

Oh dear Flapz, do get yourself checked out love. You seriously need to.

Here's a clip of our Danny Boy in Beautiful. Trust me, he's gay. My gaydar is always spot on as I have a lot of close friends who are gay. My Dazzling Darren is even betting his fave trousers on Fakey coming out soon. It is just SO bleeping OBVIOUS!!!

Even he is dying to see this photo! 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I think the credit card maybe coming out soon 🤭 as for his engagement rate 🙄 that’s what happens when you incessantly post and people can’t be bothered to interact anymore, cos it’s all the same boring crap recycled again and again.
Flappys back to posting on Tiktok. Like him, nothing original, just the dough making she shared on insta the other week 🙄 28 likes and no comments. duck me brands are going to trip over themselves trying to sign her up 🙄😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I think she is quiet as clearly has no paid work as she calls it.Other than hello fresh she has had nothing since maybe November.So glad that life is getting tough as boy they have had a free ride for years.This year is going to be fun watching him being unemployed👍

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think she is quiet as clearly has no paid work as she calls it.Other than hello fresh she has had nothing since maybe November.So glad that life is getting tough as boy they have had a free ride for years.This year is going to be fun watching him being unemployed👍
I know we all assume their holiday in a couple of weeks will be a freebie but unless they’ve got a discounted/free trip as way of payment for their jet2 ads, I can’t see anyone paying for them to promote a holiday at the moment. As you rightly say barring HF she’s had nothing, so why would any company give them a free holiday, when neither of them get barely any insta work? I still think a lot of the time when they’ve tagged places it’s not cos they’ve got them for free. I think that’s what they want people to think and as I’ve said before, apparently the instacunts do it hoping for either freebies whilst they are staying in the place they’re tagging or hoping to get offered a free/heavily discounted trip in the future.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I agree Jeanie that she makes out she’s gifted stuff when obviously is not.Not sure why she posts links to items she actually buys is it another way to make out she being paid to promote it?She took Fred out of school to visit her sister.Lets see if he comes along this time if going to turkey.Weather a bit hit and miss this time of year there.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I agree Jeanie that she makes out she’s gifted stuff when obviously is not.Not sure why she posts links to items she actually buys is it another way to make out she being paid to promote it?She took Fred out of school to visit her sister.Lets see if he comes along this time if going to turkey.Weather a bit hit and miss this time of year there.
Apparently when they do aff links now, they have to mark them as an ad as well. Sad thing is, she like all the other instacunts out there, order stuff, put it online with a click on link to earn some pennies for themselves and then send 95% of the stuff back. I know at the moment these companies see it as promotion and possible sales, so let them order and send back in bulk but the day will come when they stop letting ‘influencers’ bulk buy just to send it all back and then what will they all do? To earn good money as an ‘influencer’ you need to be getting regular grid ads or proper collaborations and Flappy is getting zilch. She really needs to evaluate her life and realise her ‘influencing’ days are behind her. Unfortunately that’s not going to happen cos she’s married to somebody who also doesn’t know when to call it a day and start down a new career path 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Who's Danny? 🤔
Someone who is in The Full Monty with him
---
Apparently when they do aff links now, they have to mark them as an ad as well. Sad thing is, she like all the other instacunts out there, order stuff, put it online with a click on link to earn some pennies for themselves and then send 95% of the stuff back. I know at the moment these companies see it as promotion and possible sales, so let them order and send back in bulk but the day will come when they stop letting ‘influencers’ bulk buy just to send it all back and then what will they all do? To earn good money as an ‘influencer’ you need to be getting regular grid ads or proper collaborations and Flappy is getting zilch. She really needs to evaluate her life and realise her ‘influencing’ days are behind her. Unfortunately that’s not going to happen cos she’s married to somebody who also doesn’t know when to call it a day and start down a new career path 🤷🏻‍♀️
I wonder if Zara blacklisted her as all she did was order then send it all back

• Haha
I know I probably shouldn’t put this on here and alert him to it, but how long now before he starts doing gladiator type challenge reels whilst tagging them in 🙄😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just got jumpscared this morning by the stupid cretin and his competition presenting gig on Lorraine-disclaimer I'm on holiday and the TV is on in the hotel, I wouldn't usually watch this shite! Anyway, omg he's sooo cringe worthy,my husband just looked at me like who the duck is this bellend 😂 the contrast with the presenter doing the same link on this morning is worlds apart, no manic speech, no pretending to look interested in curtains, no walking round Dunelm looking like a prize head.honestly Jake give it up, Fred would be able to do a better job NO ONE FINDS YOU FUNNY OR ENTERTAINING.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
"Coconut waterrr, Grenade Bar, Anusol".

bleeping creep. 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
It’s bizarre how up until a month ago, DH had no time for him at all and now they’re hanging out and rooming together 🤢
If he’s going to use a filter, he needs to start using it on his whole face and iron out his crows feet. Time certainly isn’t being kind to Fakey.
His smile makes me twitch. It just doesn’t seem genuine
---
I’m sure I read a while ago some companies were stopping returns on bulk orders because of Influencers sending them back damaged or with make-up on. I follow well known (not tend) people who occasionally say they love what they’re wearing and tag the company but it’s clear they are out and about not standing in front of a dodgy wardrobe door.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.