Jake Quickenden #100 1 Million Followers, 100 Threads, 1% Engagement & 0% Likeability!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A huge congratulations to @JazzFan , @Cleopops and @Hayze2384 who all contributed to our new 100th thread title!

This is indeed a momentous day for the Fakeys as we have reached our 100th thread! πŸ₯‚πŸΎπŸ₯‚

Screenshot_20240325-113731~2.png

Screenshot_20240325-110408~2.png

We started the last thread still in Bournemouth where we saw a blurry Michael Jackson lookalike sitting in a hot tub. We are still yet to see Squidward on camera as she is still hiding but is OK to go out in public. πŸ€”

Screenshot_20240325-112225~2.png

We've had reels upon reels of utter shite, endless begging, attention-seeking and he's even mentioned his "Tinnitus" again! πŸ™„ We've had an advert for family holidays, although he hates going on them, filming himself when he appeared for two seconds on TV, a tent in the living room for content and filming Gail endlessly. 😴 PopEye Dan even took some new headshots that are perfect for this year's Halloween to stick on your front door and scare the kids away! 🀒

He's finally at an all-time new low by bringing out an ADHD diagnosis. He seems to be suffering from memory loss though as he was "diagnosed" back in February 2018 with THREE articles being written! 🀬

We even saw Squidward's vile trotters again!

Screenshot_20240325-113145~2.png

A full recap can be found in Wiki 10/11.

Keep on grinding Fakeys! 🌈

Previous thread:-

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Congrats to our thread title winners and thanks as always @CrazyBaldhead for the new thread and fantastic recap ❀
It’s amazing that so many z listers better known than him (not difficult I know) have threads on here but nowhere near the amount that he’s got. I mean he’s even got more than the likes of Skanky Solomon which is pretty amazing with all the shady stuff she does. I bet he’s gutted deep down that he can’t even brag about it because he doesn’t want people coming on here and reading the truth about him πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Seeing as this is our 100th thread Fakeys, requests for your all-time favourite clips will be posted throughout this thread, so get your requests in and I will get them out of the Crazy Archives for you all! πŸ₯‚πŸΎπŸ₯‚πŸΎπŸ₯‚πŸΎπŸ₯‚πŸΎπŸ₯‚πŸΎ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Seeing as this is our 100th thread Fakeys, requests for your all-time favourite clips will be posted throughout this thread, so get your requests in and I will get them out of the Crazy Archives for you all! πŸ₯‚πŸΎπŸ₯‚πŸΎπŸ₯‚πŸΎπŸ₯‚πŸΎπŸ₯‚πŸΎ

The physio calling him out on his fake injury is one of my all time favs 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

For me, when Pete pushed him in the mud or when he fucked up on Ninja Warrior πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Excellent & worthy title for thread πŸ’― And the usual fantastic opener from CrazyπŸ™Œ

Not sure if it was a reel or photo but Fakey looking angry at being late for the gym & NikNak left crawling in the gravel.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
The physio calling him out on his fake injury is one of my all time favs 🀣

---
For me, when Pete pushed him in the mud or when he fucked up on Ninja Warrior πŸ˜‚

---
Excellent & worthy title for thread πŸ’― And the usual fantastic opener from CrazyπŸ™Œ

Not sure if it was a reel or photo but Fakey looking angry at being late for the gym & NikNak left crawling in the gravel.
Screenshot_20240325-124522~2.png
Screenshot_20240325-124534~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Ooh ...so much cuntage to choose from, but my personal favourites are getting ripped to shreds on the OK live, make some noise, and the epic, it's all inclusive mate, you've got to get your money's worth...
In the scheme of things, fake prickenden is the biggest bleep on earth.....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Ooh ...so much cuntage to choose from, but my personal favourites are getting ripped to shreds on the OK live, make some noise, and the epic, it's all inclusive mate, you've got to get your money's worth...
Screenshot_20240325-130725~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
There really is some sad twats on Twitter😳No show from the pair of idiots and Zelda moaning her husband took her to the pictures and she nodded of😳She is so like her hole of a son and can see where he gets his lousy attitude from.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Cuntage πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ’€πŸ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There really is some sad twats on Twitter😳No show from the pair of idiots and Zelda moaning her husband took her to the pictures and she nodded of😳She is so like her hole of a son and can see where he gets his lousy attitude from.
If this idiot was such a fan of Fakey, she would know the sensitive soul came off Twitter ages ago. Another β€˜fan’ that sounds suspiciously like him. Why would anyone suddenly tweet about him getting criticism when stories on him are non existent at the moment? As for him being so successful and all his shows are hits πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

She’s also put this πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh shut it Whitney, you utter twit. 🀑
---
They're far too quiet for my liking. Is this all we're gonna get today?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So it don’t bother me????? DOESN’T that’s the word you are looking for πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Congratulations on thread 100 πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ what started as a race thread I do believe πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Hahahahahaaaaa

*** angry boat-race *** " YOUVE GOT TO GET YOUR MONEYS WORTH, MATE..."

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ’€

• Haha
One of my Fakey highlights has to be the B&B honeymoon & the fake posing on the jetskis πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 26
When his mask slips he is actually quite uncomfortable to watch, I've always got abusive vibes from him. His mask only ever slips around women though.... funny that.
Which leads me to my favourite fakey moment... when some fella called him out on social media for being desperate or whatever, and instead of fakey clapping back like he would with Sophie, he cried troll and tagged the fellas father in law 🀣🀣🀣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.