Jake Quickenden #100 1 Million Followers, 100 Threads, 1% Engagement & 0% Likeability!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Did we ever find out where that recent kissing photo originated from? I take it it wasn't Lumpar from TFM on stage?

Reactions: 14
Did we ever find out where that recent kissing photo originated from? I take it it wasn't Lumpar from TFM on stage?
There's an account called Quickenden's Arse on X which has two more photos with it. Is this Ben Haenow (or whoever he is). I have absolutely no idea who these plankton are as I absolutely hated X Factor!

Screenshot_20240402-154331.png

---
Jesus wept. 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Screenshot_20240402-153629~2.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I wonder if he ends up having to resort to only fans this year, I personally think he would make a fair bit from a gay fan base. Beggers can't be choosers lolss

• Sick
Reactions: 22
No one asked where you Darth Vader mask was from Flappy😂😂😂 and those nails look like she smokes 60 a day🤮🤮🤮🤮
She is as desperate as him now, especially after all that hiding bullshit this last month.
Fakey is a lying twit aswell, can't wait to spend more time with the family, fuckkk offfffff, you hate it, likes nothing more than being away doing his own thing. It is absolutely pathetic that he is incapable of looking after Leo on his own for any more than a couple of hours, the boy is 3 abd he's never had him overnight alone. When Flaps had her nose done he had a week off but still had to get Zelda down to help him, useless bleep🤬🤬🤬 and anytime Flaps goes away he has to either run to hers or get her there cos he is so unable to look after his son alone. What the duck is wrong with him??? And I see there's still no sign of a brother or sister that he's mentioned many times since Leo was born.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder if he ends up having to resort to only fans this year, I personally think he would make a fair bit from a gay fan base. Beggers can't be choosers lolss
I hate to say it but I agree. I think he’d make not too bad a living from OF because the gays love him and if people like Kerry Katona & Kieran Hayler make money from it, I’m sure he could 🤢 the problem he’s got, is he knows if he goes down that route, a lot of TV programmes would definitely be out the question (if they’re not already) to him. It’s known in the industry that OF shuts certain doors, especially on mainstream TV. However much he’d love the adulation from the gays and older women stroking his ego on a site like that, his obsession with being in front on a TV camera outweighs everything.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Well wherever he is staying looks dirty and cheap but all the same his feet do not belong on the furniture disrespectful piece of tit

Well wherever he is staying looks dirty and cheap but all the same his feet do not belong on the furniture disrespectful piece of tit
I think that's the dressing room at the theatre in Bath. So looks like he didn't manage to grift a hotel seen as he hasn't given us a tour, bloody good, get your hand in your pocket, tight arse Fakey😂😂😂 notice how he never shows his hotel unless its grifted, he must stay in some right tit holes on tours🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Of course at the end of that clip where he’s pretending to look interested he just HAD to look to the camera to make sure he’s in shot. Ugly vain chicken nugget headed cretin.
---
I just assumed that photo was taken from the Full Monty in his role, surely he wouldn’t be so careless to have that out there otherwise?
---
I take it back, I don’t think it is from the show! This came up on Google search, no idea who the other fella is
View attachment 2850459
Aah I know who he’s snogging. It’s Ben Haenow he won X Factor unlike Fakey.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Oh duck off Flapz. Your parents are probably embarrassed at the life you lead.

You bleeping shitcunt beard. Go and get a life you ugly, greasy, spotty, beggy, trampy bleep. 🤡

433838099_442591661483892_4640099041981981837_n.jpg
433843581_1088830428898931_4620146852139328860_n.jpg

• Haha
"We're gonna have some kips and that in here".

Faggotry at it's finest.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.