Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StrictlyNoFakey

Who is going to take one for the team and comment on ratboy’s reel to say Danny ‘Boy’ should go on Strictly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
One of my Fakey highlights has to be the B&B honeymoon & the fake posing on the jetskis 😂
You're forgetting the too-small, fake Gucci slippers and the see-through kayak. Boy was that Tattlemoon embarassing! 😂😂😂

Screenshot_20240325-190947~2.png

Screenshot_20240325-191534~2.png

• Haha

Robin71

VIP Member
Fakeys! I bought a TV mag today Masterchef starts on Easter Monday unfortunately no mention of who is on when but as was pointed out earlier he has stopped cooking so I'm thinking in and out early on especially as well he can't cook who's taking one for the team? Plus we need a bingo card will he have the brooch on? A photo of Gail? He will at least mention dad, brother and goblin I'm thinking yeah my dad always loved cooking that's where I got it from

• Haha
  • Heart

Hayze2384

Chatty Member
Thanks for the awsome catch up @CrazyBaldhead and for the trip down memory lane everyone!

Personal faves are:

Fake Potato helping to get him off Twitter.

Pete Wicks planting him in the mud.

His sad little gig on his REAL wedding night.

The whole creepy copying of Danielle and Ross's wedding- right down to the outfits and poses.

The crying face on the OK live.

Leo running on to the Loose Women set.

Make some noise...........

Pete telling him he looks scruffy at the NTAs.

ANY cheesy cringe ad he does- they are interchangeable with how bad they are.

Filming himself on a 2 second TV slot like he is star of his own TV show.

Got to get you moneys worth breakfast.

Tragic stag!

• Heart
  • Haha

Cleopops

Chatty Member
Just got home from work, and what a bloody thread to come home to! Feel like me @JazzFan and @Hayze2384 should do a stupid tik tok dance for you all in celebration.
Absolutely loving Twatheads best moments, @CrazyBaldhead you are the fucking Queen 👑 ❤
My favourites have been mentioned, has to be the physio and Pete Wicks,not sure they can be topped, but a few that haven't been mentioned yet is the fucking air freshener advert where he pretends he did a shit on date night, the fucking classic donation to Sarcoma from his castmates for secret Santa when he was probably expecting a big gift from the trolley they wheeled in for everyone else, the reveal of baby Dino at Butlins and nobody cheered because they didn't know him, the desperate gig at the gym with zero people watching and who could forget the bollocks out on Loose Women and if I remember he said something about the weird doctor doing it being very gentle 🥴🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Heart
  • Haha

Cleopops

Chatty Member
The brooooooooch!!!!
Yes @Robin71 I knew I'd forgotten something from his top moments, the fucking death brooch presented to him for his wedding to his beard, from his beard.Utter piece of crap that looked fucking ridiculous, and if my husband to be was waiting at the aisle for me wearing photos of his dead relatives on his jacket on my fucking wedding day Id be off quicker than you can say "dead dad" I seem to remember the brooch was later attached to a lampshade by his bed, silly prick.imagine that while you're doing the deed, your dead dad and brother looking at you from the lamp

• Haha
  • Heart

DeniseRoyle

VIP Member
Never seen a grown man go for a kick about with a child wearing football boots 😂

Get that practice in, bro! Sammy T may need some help lacing his boots up at SA

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Poor little fella, I find that heartbreaking. You can see him look towards the camera, FFS. That's all he ever sees of his stupid fcuking father.
Really enjoying time with the family isn't he? The Polar Bear photo and now mentioning a "hobbit" (what we call the loft conversion).

That "marriage" is as fake as his syrup. 💯

• Haha
  • Heart

brat13

I honestly don’t know how someone hasn't lamped him one yet with all the non consensual filming

• Angry
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Seeing as this is our 100th thread Fakeys, requests for your all-time favourite clips will be posted throughout this thread, so get your requests in and I will get them out of the Crazy Archives for you all! 🥂🍾🥂🍾🥂🍾🥂🍾🥂🍾

For me, when Pete pushed him in the mud or when he fucked up on Ninja Warrior 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Professional as always.
It’s the fact he gets so personal and has to comment on what somebody’s wearing. Says Mr Fashion idol himself. He’s the last person to comment on people’s clothing 🙄 surely him taking the piss out of somebody cos of what they are wearing could deemed to be trolling?

• Heart

Cleopops

Chatty Member
How about when he bought his own costume for his pathetic stag and dressed up as a cheerleader in the airport and nobody cared

• Haha

bluecups

VIP Member
Pete Wicks pushing him in the mud will forever be my fave Fakey moment. He was genuinely fucking livid :ROFLMAO: What I love most about it is that usually when people fall over, there's a collective cheer when they get up again. Not with this. There's a stunned silence as he's face down in the mud and when he gambols out of it and gets up there's a very audible disappointed "Ohhhh" noise from everyone there ahahaha.
EVERYONE HATES FAKEY!

Big love to Queen @CrazyBaldhead for pulling out these clips to take us down memory lane and for the excellent work on the Wiki
♥♥♥

ONE HUNDRED THREADS BRUV/BRO/BABY!!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Robin71

VIP Member
Sorry but I still don't think she has had surgery we have seen lots of side shots of her there has been no sign I genuinely think something kicked off and she was going to leave hence Zelda flying down on her broomstick to persuade her into giving her precious boy, the light of her life one more chance look at the comments last night? I love you both so much this is so cute can me and Fred join you next time? He never ever comments like that he usually just leaves a love heart it smells to me like someone is trying very very hard, too hard as for the hiding if I was feeling very low and depressed hadn't slept much and knew I looked rubbish I would hide too I would be very very surprised if they are still together by the end of this year I think she has finally had enough

• Heart
  • Haha