Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ThortheDog2022

Just said on his latest story that he’s sharing a room with ‘Danny Boy’ - maybe that’s why the syrup looks like it’s about to come off, Danny’s been pulling his hair whilst riding him all night 🤢😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Seeing as this is our 100th thread Fakeys, requests for your all-time favourite clips will be posted throughout this thread, so get your requests in and I will get them out of the Crazy Archives for you all! 🥂🍾🥂🍾🥂🍾🥂🍾🥂🍾

It may have already been requested but have you got the I think it was Children in Need and Joe Wicks was doing some sort of live work out. Fakey was hanging round like a bad smell and Joe said something like “The main man is here” to the crowd and Fakey thought he meant him but was actually meaning someone dressed as Ali G? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Apparently skanky Price has just announced she’s got ADHD. He’s got no chance of getting any press/publicity from his alleged diagnosis now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Love it. The blokes gone back at him again 😂 Will he reply again or just delete 😂
---
If he’s like that online, I can only imagine the nasty things he says behind closed doors. He’s back home to his family that “he loves and misses so much” yet has time to respond to people online he’s so pathetic but when fakey bites back remember it’s ok for him to do it as it’s just “bants”. Fucking prick.
Exactly and if somebody took the piss out of his clothes, he’d say they were being a troll. Makes him look very childish even getting involved in it. I mean the blokes first comment was hardly bad. He really has got that same self entitled spiteful nature that his mother possesses.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

JazzFan

VIP Member
Seeing as he’s just a massive cunt and clearly trying to suck up to her and also he couldnt afford to sue me……. Should I share the photo hahaha!! I’ll chop it so you cant see anything but him so I don’t get in trouble haha!!
YES YES YES A THOUSAND TIMES YESSSSSSSSS

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsLonely

In these dance videos he always.. always has to be at the front blocking other people being the main person!

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
By him playing up on the speculation , more filming with Danny, sharing a room with Danny now etc., he thinks tattle will think its too blatantly obvious to to true! Don’t worry Fakey, Flapz and Danny we all can see what youre doing and its not fooling anyone! Flapz is an absolute mug! If her family and friends already didn’t like him what must they think now? There’s always one mate who’s constantly complaining about their OH but never leaves them (obviously some are not in a financial position to leave I understand that) but its gets to a stage where you just don’t want to listen to them anymore? Id imagine Flapzs mates avoid her and don’t want to listen to her anymore…. I honestly cant see a reason why she can’t leave the prick, she’s done it before with Freddie’s dad with the help of her Dad, whats the difference this time??
This whole being ‘friends’ with Danny has come out of nowhere and now they’re sharing a room 🙄 As for Flappy, I genuinely think she’s so desperate for the ‘celeb’ lifestyle, she is either that thick or deluded, she still thinks she’s going to get it with him. Her main aim in life was/is to be part of the z list circuit. I’m sorry but to go on Celebs go Dating as a non celebrity contestant says it all. Thing is since she’s actually been with him, what TV barring 2 min slots has he done? X Factor, Jungle and DOI were all before she was even on the scene.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Wow, this "PR" exercise is in REAL OVERDRIVE today isn't it? This is worse than the Bournemouth attempt (and that was bad enough). 🤢

I think we can safely say that we all deserve a Larry and Jack for this hilarious attempt. This highly-filtered, STAGED monstrosity of a picture is gut-wrenchingly bad. Almost as bad as her over-dyed barnet.

What a pair of utter jokers! They have as much chemistry as a bucket of cold sick. 😂😂

Screenshot_20240331-164131~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart

fredster2018

Chatty Member
It’s the fact he gets so personal and has to comment on what somebody’s wearing. Says Mr Fashion idol himself. He’s the last person to comment on people’s clothing 🙄 surely him taking the piss out of somebody cos of what they are wearing could deemed to be trolling?
If he’s like that online, I can only imagine the nasty things he says behind closed doors. He’s back home to his family that “he loves and misses so much” yet has time to respond to people online he’s so pathetic but when fakey bites back remember it’s ok for him to do it as it’s just “bants”. Fucking prick.

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
That new TikTok made my skin crawl. Squidward not wearing her rings, him not wearing his ring. I'll tell you something, I'm entering a bit of a rabbit hole about that Danny 'Boy' Hatchard (even the 'Boy' in that makes me cringe). The homosexual play he did 'Beautiful Thing', 'the defender of Gay Rights', the Pink News Awards, the 'girlfriend' who mysteriously vanished into thin air after a few photographs together, the gay flatmate ..... The list goes on.

Funny that he's appearing in more and more 'dances' with RatBoy now..... My Gaydar is twitching now and trust me, I have enough gay bitches as friends!!

Was it him RatBoy was kissing backstage? 🧐

• Haha
  • Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Seeing as this is our 100th thread Fakeys, requests for your all-time favourite clips will be posted throughout this thread, so get your requests in and I will get them out of the Crazy Archives for you all! 🥂🍾🥂🍾🥂🍾🥂🍾🥂🍾

• Heart
  • Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
The physio calling him out on his fake injury is one of my all time favs 🤣

---
For me, when Pete pushed him in the mud or when he fucked up on Ninja Warrior 😂

---
Excellent & worthy title for thread 💯 And the usual fantastic opener from Crazy🙌

Not sure if it was a reel or photo but Fakey looking angry at being late for the gym & NikNak left crawling in the gravel.
Screenshot_20240325-124522~2.png
Screenshot_20240325-124534~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
The brooooooooch!!!!
Yes @Robin71 I knew I'd forgotten something from his top moments, the fucking death brooch presented to him for his wedding to his beard, from his beard.Utter piece of crap that looked fucking ridiculous, and if my husband to be was waiting at the aisle for me wearing photos of his dead relatives on his jacket on my fucking wedding day Id be off quicker than you can say "dead dad" I seem to remember the brooch was later attached to a lampshade by his bed, silly prick.imagine that while you're doing the deed, your dead dad and brother looking at you from the lamp
Oooh the jacket with Paul Quickenden Oliver Quickenden on the collar 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Honestly this thread is the nicest, most supportive, most uplifting thread on here 🥰. Who would have thought having a common interest in a dislike of an attention seeking dickhead from Scunthorpe would mean having such a nice online community ❤

• Heart

ThortheDog2022

Think Fakey needs to replace his syrup, this one is very threadbare 🤭 Poor thing’s hanging on for dear life, a sudden gust of wind will rip it right off 😂
IMG_0231.png

• Haha
  • Sick

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Ok leave it with me, I haven’t got it but I’ll message and ask for it to be sent x

• Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
Wtf you can see her expression behind the phone.Flaps go get yourself some decent food and get rid of your creepy husband.She looks shocking and I would go back in hiding if I was her🤣🤣
IMG_9654.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick