Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Can't be surprise at the police showing up with Cher screaming outside and John dressed like the burglar from home alone

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Slowpoker

VIP Member
I told polo I'm sorry for telling everyone he likes getting his bum eaten, sorry I embarrassed him. But they are still accusing every other account of being me. Every account is me but my slowpoker account isn't me. Apparently jules has the police on speed dial so polo can't say much 😂😂

• Haha

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Hahahahahaha, that's ended me 😭😭😭

View attachment 1360292

Apparently Scotty just went in and pulled Hulk about this and he said it never happened 😂😂
Well it did Scotty, I'm a lot of things, dramatic maybe but I'm not a liar. Polo was in his box was well when he said it. You should punch their fat heads in 😭

That is lolly ashes thing gave me the absolute fear, Katie had a chaotic life when she was here and she's not had a rest in peace moment since.

• Haha

MountainThyme

VIP Member
Amy: AVE SEEN THESE TEXTS BTW

*slow clap*

Well done? You're involved in another sick drama about child abuse that isn't true.

Who is modding for Danny?
Why is Lewis sitting on mute?
Mags isn’t even on the witness list, she’s just inviting herself and that Kevin to court with Cheryl. She’s riling Danny so he’ll get mad and say something OTT so she can wave it about as evidence he’s a wrong yin, like she’s always said 🙄. That’s how their ‘stings’ go down. I’d put my Granny in a care home if she was cutting aboot like Mags.

• Haha
The other day Duggy was like Danny I bought you a cup cause I felt sorry for you. The 2 weeks leading up to visiting Danny he couldn't shut up about the gift he bought and how he thought Danny would love it. They were happy to sit in the same room as him when he was smoking it.
Exactly. Duggy even dragged his missus along to inhale the fumes as well.

Mr & Mrs Tattie Heid

C3D81E5D-F299-47AC-815C-26363F0B118E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Cass_25

VIP Member
I’ll bring some cheeseburgers to entice Mags out of hiding if she starts being shy , don’t know if she’s a Burger King or a McDonald’s kind of wummin so I’ll get both, Mags loves a cheeky wee savers menu cheeseburger so she does

• Haha

Squidward's Missus

Chatty Member
Is tricia not the woman who doesn't do drama but she's always there 🤷‍♀️
Aye. Sick of the drama..... But right there in the comment section 😂🤣
She's moaning about beggars on tiktok the now. Her that conveniently "lost" her purse with 500 quid in it just before Christmas a couple of years ago, right after Big Mouth Brian and his child bride set up a go fund me or something for Rab Stewart after he got the boot fae his job cos someone reported a tiktok he did in his uniform. She was desperate for some kind of go fund me to be set up for her, but nobody was biting 😂 There was a troll account called Tricia's Purse at the time, was hilarious. Aaah, the good old days when life on tiktok was simpler..... 😂

• Haha

beebee789

VIP Member
Imagine cheating on someone with that Lewis. What's the appeal? No looks, no personality, no job and no brain. You'd be aswell shagging a turnip.

• Haha

MountainThyme

VIP Member
See another thing..
I was helping my sister with her 2 kids this morning I literally didn't have a chance to even hardly look at my phone the whole time..
Between keeping them occupied, cleaning up behind them, making lunch...

How can people like Amy be in all the lives all day and night, read all the gossip on here, be in everyone's DMs and have 4 fucking kids?

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
Mags isn’t interested in protecting real weans she’s only interested in the fake weans she’s made up for her play pretend games. as if it’s normal to be kidding on your a wean on the internet .
I actually have a lot of respect for the REAL hunting groups. An I get what they do but they remain anonymous and keep themselves under the radar. Then Mrs big gub I will be in everyones business appearing. I honestly believe this woman will single handedly bring down the hunting community. She's is an embarrassment of a woman. Imagine her rolling up to a door beside you screeching and screaming. She's a joke

Last edited:

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
James Mac was giving it "ave seen enough from they screenshots its fucking shocking"

I was expecting something really terrible.

Like I'm not saying the guy isn't in the wrong or whatever and her feelings aren't valid.
I don't think she told the story very well cause I'm still not 100% on what the fuck happened.. But from the jist of it:

They were pals. (or maybe closer)
They bitched about everyone involved in the charity event.
She told him she wishes her children grow up to be half the man he is.
They fell out.
Then argued over who was taking the hat back. 😂
At some point someone asked if they wanted to get pumped and get their fanny out.
Then she got called a cow.

Did I pick it up correctly? 😂
In Johnny depps voice " yes you picked that up correctly" you continue to pick it up correctly 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Cass_25

VIP Member
AC139452-8D08-473F-8DD8-C4C85FB19FC9.jpeg

In Lewis live wanting someone’s teeth booted into place . Can she not request someone kicks Lewis’s big massive squinty snout into place

• Haha
She sounds like she's got gills.
Her Live with that American boy is something else. He was saying he’s sat in Cher’s Lives to figure out the characters. Scottish TikTok has gone global. We’re getting a red neck on an international scale 😭 This is gonna be worse than Covid!

• Haha