Jade Frati #2 Wax melts no more & selling photos of her poo for a score

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lewis kidding on the lassies called Caitlin while telling her to make her account private … Jodi is now private 🤣
Obviously something to hide. Her poor man
Why would they think those troll accounts are getting photos off an account that she posts videos on? It's either her Facebook or Instagram they are getting them 😂

Reactions: 4
Why would they think those troll accounts are getting photos off an account that she posts videos on? It's either her Facebook or Instagram they are getting them 😂
Lewis is clearly no the brightest bulb 🥴

• Haha
It was dead thoughtful of Lewis to come back on and tell us him and the adulterer had sex tonight.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I lay down to try and Sleep but my wean snores as bad as his dad 😒 no exactly gona start nipping the weans bum to wake him up to stop the snoring like I do his dad 🤣 or I push him so he turns over onto his side 🤣 if I could lift him into his own bed I would might just open the cupboard in my room and launch him in it 🤣 im joking don't send social work ffs 🤣 anyways happy fathers day lads

• Haha
Right, thats yer old maw just woke up on the couch. Too late to go to bed and too early just to be hanging around. hole of a lassie 😭

OMG.. Even the TV is judging me. Wee message saying it turned off due to inactivity. 🙄 My eyes are itchy as fk, think the cat teabagged me while i was sleeping 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Did that mags no defend her n her beasty man for a while? Jade's just as bad dor threatening young lassies
Mags isn’t interested in protecting real weans she’s only interested in the fake weans she’s made up for her play pretend games. as if it’s normal to be kidding on your a wean on the internet .

Reactions: 9
Mags isn’t interested in protecting real weans she’s only interested in the fake weans she’s made up for her play pretend games. as if it’s normal to be kidding on your a wean on the internet .
I actually have a lot of respect for the REAL hunting groups. An I get what they do but they remain anonymous and keep themselves under the radar. Then Mrs big gub I will be in everyones business appearing. I honestly believe this woman will single handedly bring down the hunting community. She's is an embarrassment of a woman. Imagine her rolling up to a door beside you screeching and screaming. She's a joke

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I actually have a lot of respect for the REAL hunting groups. An I get what they do but they remain anonymous and keep themselves under the radar. Then Mrs big gub I will be in everyones business appearing. I honestly believe this woman will single handedly bring down the hunting community. She's is an embarrassment of a woman. Imagine her rolling up to a door beside you screeching and screaming. She's a joke
the hypocrisy with her is unreal , naebody likes a beast but you’d expect paedophile hunters to dislike them even more but Rosie & Aldo are fine with her, She’s constantly up Scottys arse despite him frequently shouting Team Shielsy a man who admitted he didn’t mind being a paedophile n wanted to go baws deep in 14 year olds &rape woman a man who’s had inappropriate relationships with real children as recent as 2 months ago… how is it ok for a beast Hunter to be so friendly with Scotty who supports a beast . Like if Scotty started shouting Team Savile would that be ok with Mags too?
How she freaks n goes off her nut. when anybody mentions cheryl like ‘ Dinnnnnnny talk aboot Cheryl noooooo’ makes me laugh tho . sun shines oot Cheryl’s arse according to Mags, makes me wonder if they exchange bodily fluids while taking a break from their warped game of the Sims.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Does anyone know what Avril means by her video 'since yous all know now' sorry I'm a nosey b

Reactions: 1
the hypocrisy with her is unreal , naebody likes a beast but you’d expect paedophile hunters to dislike them even more but Rosie & Aldo are fine with her, She’s constantly up Scottys arse despite him frequently shouting Team Shielsy a man who admitted he didn’t mind being a paedophile n wanted to go baws deep in 14 year olds &rape woman a man who’s had inappropriate relationships with real children as recent as 2 months ago… how is it ok for a beast Hunter to be so friendly with Scotty who supports a beast . Like if Scotty started shouting Team Savile would that be ok with Mags too?
How she freaks n goes off her nut. when anybody mentions cheryl like ‘ Dinnnnnnny talk aboot Cheryl noooooo’ makes me laugh tho . sun shines oot Cheryl’s arse according to Mags, makes me wonder if they exchange bodily fluids while taking a break from their warped game of the Sims.
only likes going after the vulnerable people and enjoys getting her wee arse lickers to join in. Thats why she will never go after the likes of Rosie or Alan Shields. They have big followings and their band of arse lickers will tear the likes of Magz to shreads. She might have a success rate of catching Pdos which is great but this being selective in who you go after, even when there is plenty evidence to show they are fucked in the head, is disgusting. She reads the comments on the lives as you know Cass as she likes to go at you when you comment so you know she sees the ones asking her about these 2 and she just point blank refuses to acknowledge it. The ones shouting “it was 10 yrs ago” or “its dark humour” are needing their hard drives checked as well 🤢

Does anyone know what Avril means by her video 'since yous all know now' sorry I'm a nosey b
going by the sound to the video i am guessing she has fell out with her boyfriend 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I missed awwwwwww the hulk being a mistress drama. I feel asleep 😂.

Madness if you were up to that and you're letting the guy sit on tiktok live with you the whole night too 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️.

What in the duck do these women see in any of them. Red Flag Central. There's literally rumours he was done with DV.. (is that an actual rumour? Saw it on comments in a video and I missed the live where he divulged all his personal life).

Did Scotty cheer up? I really wanted him to spill the Tea last night, even if he wanted to he couldn't get a word in for once 😂😂 between Polo having a 1 man party singing and dancing and Big Beaks doppelganger talking about getting done in by gypsy's. 😂

P.S. Jamesy cringe hard grafting JJ 😬😂😂😂

Screenshot_20220619-114617_TikTok.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I missed awwwwwww the hulk being a mistress drama. I feel asleep 😂.

Madness if you were up to that and you're letting the guy sit on tiktok live with you the whole night too 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️.

What in the duck do these women see in any of them. Red Flag Central. There's literally rumours he was done with DV.. (is that an actual rumour? Saw it on comments in a video and I missed the live where he divulged all his personal life).

Did Scotty cheer up? I really wanted him to spill the Tea last night, even if he wanted to he couldn't get a word in for once 😂😂 between Polo having a 1 man party singing and dancing and Big Beaks doppelganger talking about getting done in by gypsy's. 😂
I keep seeing that Lewis has been done for DV but can’t find anything on google . I have heard him say though on his lives that his kids mum was always getting him arrested , he said that the day he was moaning about her not allowing him to see the kids same day he was saying he that it’s not the gear preventing him seeing them he said it’s the other way about not seeing his kids that makes him take gear
( any excuse to fill that big dolphin nose 🥴)

the mad trolls were rapid with their accounts calling him a home wrecker etc and he was flapping kidding on her name was Caitlin no Jodi & telling her to make her account private which Jodi did 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I keep seeing that Lewis has been done for DV but can’t find anything on google . I have heard him say though on his lives that his kids mum was always getting him arrested , he said that the day he was moaning about her not allowing him to see the kids same day he was saying he that it’s not the gear preventing him seeing them he said it’s the other way about not seeing his kids that makes him take gear
( any excuse to fill that big dolphin nose 🥴)

the mad trolls were rapid with their accounts calling him a home wrecker etc and he was flapping kidding on her name was Caitlin no Jodi & telling her to make her account private which Jodi did 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hahahahaha that is wild man, funny as duck. The drama is neverending.

Thomas is still going in any live he can going talking about this bleeping bird 🤦🏻‍♀️

He was in Tams there but he's just ended it cause there's too many trolls coming in.

Reactions: 5
Shan was live for ages yesterday apparently she's Thomas Creepys cousin and won't be letting lassies talk about him. She was talking about her mental health journey and suicide attempt and James was in the background laughing about it.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Shan was live for ages yesterday apparently she's Thomas Creepys cousin and won't be letting lassies talk about him. She was talking about her mental health journey and suicide attempt and James was in the background laughing about it.
He’s a horrible bleep , he’s just using that Shan I dunno how a lassie can let a guy degrade her like that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.