Jade Frati #2 Wax melts no more & selling photos of her poo for a score

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing happened as usual.

In brighter news, Scotty blocked me for being a Tattler. I don't understand why we're not more beloved tbh. I think you're all wonderful. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Hahahahahaha, that's ended me 😭😭😭

View attachment 1360292

Apparently Scotty just went in and pulled Hulk about this and he said it never happened 😂😂
Well it did Scotty, I'm a lot of things, dramatic maybe but I'm not a liar. Polo was in his box was well when he said it. You should punch their fat heads in 😭

That is lolly ashes thing gave me the absolute fear, Katie had a chaotic life when she was here and she's not had a rest in peace moment since.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well it did Scotty, I'm a lot of things, dramatic maybe but I'm not a liar. Polo was in his box was well when he said it. You should punch their fat heads in 😭

That is lolly ashes thing gave me the absolute fear, Katie had a chaotic life when she was here and she's not had a rest in peace moment since.
Katie canny rest in peace it’s a sin for her , she should haunt Tracy to the point it’s no just slabbers all over the caravan she’ll need a priest in to splash holy water over the van & perform a exorcism.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well has latit done her big reveal lol was hoping for some drama after work with ma cuppa 1🙈🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Scotty is live with people in the box and they are watching Danny live with hulk and joe. Scotty said he can't be bothered with the fake vibes.

Danny is buzzing gas

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Scotty is live with people in the box and they are watching Danny live with hulk and joe. Scotty said he can't be bothered with the fake vibes.

Danny is buzzing gas
They are obsessed with everything Danny is doing maybe if they put that energy into being productive members of society 🤔 also Lewis and Joe have sat in his box and im sure Danny said something like whos gona watch my neighbours weans I could be wrong my earphone fell out so never heard properly but if that's what he said it will be made into a big deal later with mags when not one of them have said a thing to his face

Miss Jj is saying it doesn't feel right watching Danny buzz gas, what did it feel right watching gin smoke crack? Did any of this feel right?

Reactions: 7
I cannot believe he just buzzed gas 😩 hes gona end up killing himself
Aye as soon as someone said to hulk and joe they shouldn't watching they acted all concerned. Joe is having a tantrum

Katie Ryan can duck off. She's trying to say tattle are posting photos saying Lewis takes lines off his wains head. She's obviously had a buzz of Danny's gas canister

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Aye as soon as someone said to hulk and joe they shouldn't watching they acted all concerned. Joe is having a tantrum
Aye im hearing joe have a tantrum lol hes arguing with a profile he thinks is Danny I'm no sure if it is tho

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wanted to make an account to tell Katie Ryan to eat tit but I'm not allowed still, dunno how people are making different troll accounts every 5 mins and I'm not allowed one
Who is Katie Ryan? These profiles get made rapid i don't know how the hell they do it. Then tattle gets the blame for them all lol fkn idiots

Reactions: 3
Who is Katie Ryan? These profiles get made rapid i don't know how the hell they do it. Then tattle gets the blame for them all lol fkn idiots
Someone that's always in their lives I wrote up there, she's told hulk we were uploading photos saying he snorts lines off his wains head.

• Wow
Someone that's always in their lives I wrote up there, she's told hulk we were uploading photos saying he snorts lines off his wains head.
Why do these fkn idiots lie so much!!! If people had half a braincell they would come on here and read for themselves they all need to lay off the gear and drink

Why are they sitting watching each others lives 🥱

Aww it's all coming out that polo and hulk are hinting about a Scotty but not Scotty being behind fake accounts and people saying it is Scotty behind fake accounts. I mean I mentioned this morning they kept hinting yes the boys Scotty is the snake 🐍

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.