Jade Frati #2 Wax melts no more & selling photos of her poo for a score

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched Kelseys video still no clue but I know I dislike her 😂😂😂bring back Bush and Mater at least you can follow the plot as there's no other characters 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She also says she reacted badly because she’s human, so what exactly did she do to trigger a reaction from them?

She seems to want to be some sort of anti-bullying advocate because of her own experiences at school. She’s Iain Ferguson’s daughter, so no doubt grew up quite privileged. She’s also been very vocal about her son being bullied at school and having to move schools. Seems very sensitive and was triggered by these guys, but you can’t lay blame on folk for wanting to unalive yourself without solid evidence they’re a horrible bastard.

The guy seems to have just voiced his opinion on her behaviour? A tit for tat? Now a charity event has been cancelled cos grown adults can’t conduct themselves properly.

I’m only in the Costa Del Carfin now so didn’t even move far, but Motherwell Town Centre is definitely an ‘experience’ 😭
not as bad as it used to be with junkies hanging about everywhere. Most of them are in the jail or dead now 🥴 i sometimes miss living there ☺ I say that like i am miles away now. I noticed big Trisha from Whiteinch has moved to Hamilton now 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All quiet today? I saw Polo on Danny's account that he got banned the other day again today (and the live randomly ended so unsure if banned again)

Who's big Trisha?
Only interested cause Shiteinch is local 😂.

Reactions: 7
Maybe we can barter for more information about Scotty's real identity by sending people pictures of our shites, a la Clatti Frati.

I never knew there was such a market for this sort of thing. I eat a lot of fibre so i'm expecting to be an expert by the end of the night.

• Haha
not as bad as it used to be with junkies hanging about everywhere. Most of them are in the jail or dead now 🥴 i sometimes miss living there ☺ I say that like i am miles away now. I noticed big Trisha from Whiteinch has moved to Hamilton now 👀

Aw FS, I work in Blantyre. All these roasters coming to the shopping centres near me 😭. Scotland’s about 30 odd thousand square miles, they need to spread out a bit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is tricia not the woman who doesn't do drama but she's always there 🤷‍♀️
Aye. Sick of the drama..... But right there in the comment section 😂🤣
She's moaning about beggars on tiktok the now. Her that conveniently "lost" her purse with 500 quid in it just before Christmas a couple of years ago, right after Big Mouth Brian and his child bride set up a go fund me or something for Rab Stewart after he got the boot fae his job cos someone reported a tiktok he did in his uniform. She was desperate for some kind of go fund me to be set up for her, but nobody was biting 😂 There was a troll account called Tricia's Purse at the time, was hilarious. Aaah, the good old days when life on tiktok was simpler..... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is tricia not the woman who doesn't do drama but she's always there 🤷‍♀️
the very one 😂

All quiet today? I saw Polo on Danny's account that he got banned the other day again today (and the live randomly ended so unsure if banned again)

Who's big Trisha?
Only interested cause Shiteinch is local 😂.
think shes officialtrisha1888 or something like that

Aye. Sick of the drama..... But right there in the comment section 😂🤣
She's moaning about beggars on tiktok the now. Her that conveniently "lost" her purse with 500 quid in it just before Christmas a couple of years ago, right after Big Mouth Brian and his child bride set up a go fund me or something for Rab Stewart after he got the boot fae his job cos someone reported a tiktok he did in his uniform. She was desperate for some kind of go fund me to be set up for her, but nobody was biting 😂 There was a troll account called Tricia's Purse at the time, was hilarious. Aaah, the good old days when life on tiktok was simpler..... 😂
i remember that account 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
the very one 😂

think shes officialtrisha1888 or something like that

i remember that account 😂
Big Trisha is a halfwit she’s one that was all over tiktok last year name & shaming a sex offender called Derek that lives near my family .. but at the same time is constantly all over Aldo’s comments . Like Mags some beasts are ok with her.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Clati & Lewis are in the box , Danny’s accounts been changed to be called Polo runs it , Lewis is sat on live going through his account. Frati’s loving it.
Scotty needs to stop telling lies.
Hes saying the girl gave THEM the account and theyve always had the passwords.

I literally read the comments from the girl whos account it was on one of Danny's videos saying she never gave the password to Polo. Stop bleeping lying James.

Reactions: 9
Scotty needs to stop telling lies.
Hes saying the girl gave THEM the account and theyve always had the passwords.

I literally read the comments from the girl whos account it was on one of Danny's videos saying she never gave the password to Polo. Stop bleeping lying James.
Aye that Chloe gave the account to Danny .
I don’t know how it works as my accounts no enough followers to go live & naebody would gift me heehaw🤣 but could those who have access to his accounts have been bumping his gift money ?
Scottys a lying creepy bastard

Reactions: 4
I don’t know how it works as my accounts no enough followers to go live & naebody would gift me heehaw🤣 but could those who have access to his accounts have been bumping his gift money ?
Heard Polo say they were taking all his gift money and giving it to charity. Believe that if you like.

• Wow
  • Haha
frats keeps popping up on my fyp now. Is there somthing wrong with her top lip . Why does she make that awful face and that poor attempt at a pout that only effects her top lip

• Haha
Theyre saying they're going to bump any money that is in it and Danny isn't getting it.

Im sure it was someone called Louise? (i thought she had given it to Scotty, then Scotty gave it to Danny) and thats how he kept bleeping going onto it rapid. Its the fact that Polo never access to it and he's the one that's being a bleep.

Horrible little bastards.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.