Jade Frati #2 Wax melts no more & selling photos of her poo for a score

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is he shaving his brows and hair off ๐Ÿ™ˆ

And why does big beak always take his top off... put it back on sakessss

Reactions: 2
Why is he shaving his brows and hair off ๐Ÿ™ˆ

And why does big beak always take his top off... put it back on sakessss
So everyone can see his burger nipples ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”

Kirsteen Walker, you have also been exposed by Polos whatsapp spy ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿฆฏ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
@Slowpoker how much for a video of you blinking, while sliding down an Eddie the Eagle nose, while wear a 2frat bandana, taking a line, smoking a vape, wearing a too tight Nike top shouting here we gooooaw all at the same time, a tattlers wet dream ๐ŸŒŠ
Ask @MountainThyme to make the video I'm not the creative one here ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Polos getting told off for making up lies saying he doesn't read the comments properly

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This isn't funny polo keeps talking about Dianne. She's just a random woman who was dragged through the mud because she got involved with a tiktok wrong that's it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This isn't funny polo keeps talking about Dianne. She's just a random woman who was dragged through the mud because she got involved with a tiktok wrong that's it.
Polo is heavy para lol every troll account is a tattler, do they not realise that theres probably hundreds of people out there that hate them. Prick

Reactions: 4
Polo is heavy para lol every troll account is a tattler, do they not realise that theres probably hundreds of people out there that hate them. Prick
Thinking the same, comes across a pure knob. At least a few of us started to like Danny Lewis and dare i say it ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™ˆ Isa ( 4 minute period) Nae bleep has had anything towards Polmint ( who is a G, never been in the Jail. threatens to get the RA to blow up lassies) Solid boy .. Ffs he is as see through as his hair. He'll be like Cher's man in 5 yr

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's getting late, Ladies. Pack up your drones (and your minge Slowpoker, the OF can wait) cos we've got a big day at Court ahead of us.

I'll see you all bright and early. I'll bring that bouquet made of cheeseburgers and we'll throw it into the crowd to catch a wild Magz Hunter in the flesh.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thatโ€™s me outed by my own cat ๐Ÿ˜ญ

It's getting late, Ladies. Pack up your drones (and your minge Slowpoker, the OF can wait) cos we've got a big day at Court ahead of us.

I'll see you all bright and early. I'll bring that bouquet made of cheeseburgers and we'll throw it into the crowd to catch a wild Magz Hunter in the flesh.
Night , Donโ€™t forget the eggs to throw at her big beastie heed.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The tit with Dianne pisses me off, she accepted her wrong and faced it! The wrong yin is bleeping PB aka pedalo briefs and noone blinks an eye about him!

Reactions: 11
I told polo I'm sorry for telling everyone he likes getting his bum eaten, sorry I embarrassed him. But they are still accusing every other account of being me. Every account is me but my slowpoker account isn't me. Apparently jules has the police on speed dial so polo can't say much ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.