Jade Frati #2 Wax melts no more & selling photos of her poo for a score

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not really a big thing but scotty wants 10K to get his own tattle thread
We shouldn’t give him one, no til he shows who he is for now it’s just a faceless troll account

Aw man Absconding Shelley’s either got a doppelgänger, a sister that’s her double or she has just served me in a shop in EK 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Howlin... are yous in chers live and seen her rip that junkie Lez apart haha apparently there setting up a fight 🤣🤣 dont metion ma waaaaiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnn

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Howlin... are yous in chers live and seen her rip that junkie Lez apart haha apparently there setting up a fight 🤣🤣 dont metion ma waaaaiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnn
scambank was just on about “Gas & Les” 🤣 apparently Lez said Tracy kicked her when she was down but Tracy doesn’t know her then proceeded to say she once made a video about them 🤷🏻‍♀️ You either know them or u don’t 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Cher and John are on their way to get Lez the now 😂😂😂 she ended her live just after she said to him to get ready. Why do I need to work am RAGIN

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I love all this speculation about who I am, my life was so crazy at one point I'm practically a reborn virgin & found god 😭😭 few years ago I would have been a tiktoker

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Danny apparently messages Tattle life with screenshots 😂 he does, right in about the whatsapp group so he is 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.