Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

singlelife

VIP Member
I’ve booked a VIP booth at Hamilton Palais for after. At least we’ll be safe from beasty Aldo as he’s currently in Ibiza with dugheeds sunglasses on 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

beebee789

VIP Member
Nothing happened as usual.

In brighter news, Scotty blocked me for being a Tattler. I don't understand why we're not more beloved tbh. I think you're all wonderful. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart

Wee Toots

VIP Member
Looks like a tic

Lez said half the boys in Blackhill were scared of her, and Scott said naw they were scared of you cos you were a tart 😂

• Haha

Dourface

VIP Member
His burd came on, you could on
His burd came on, you could only see a corner of her forehead and a bit of eye she went press 1 if you think Polo is punching. Ffs big headed bitch!

Scotty was saying how he couldn't believe he'd kept a burd and what was he doing wrong.
Could be a number of things

1. His voice
2. Workshy
3. Baldy/ginger stubble
4. Big ears ( dunno about this, seen it commented on here)
5. He declared he had man boobs on a live
6. He is a big sweetie wife

• Haha
Wish that page would fk off they are making out that we are saying all sorts about Lewis kids if ppl read rosies threads they would see we don't allow any shit towards kids we also aren't allowed to take anything off of here and make pages etc or we get banned. Its these pages that have everyone believing we are cunts we gossip yes who doesn't but we gossip about things people put out to the public themselves same way if u sit and watch a live ye no doubt discuss it with yer pal if they also were watching the same live. No one is forced to come read here. Opinions are like arseholes we aw have 1 so if u don't want to hear people's opinions of shit u have displayed to the public then don't read tattle

Was that the Bottlenose_Biggot one? It’s obviously not a Tattler, cos we can at least spell ‘Bigot’. They’re the same person/people making the troll accounts about Mags, Cher and Miss JJ etc, they all have the same style of basic text on the profile photos. They were writing horrible stuff about Rosie’s boy in Cher’s Live under that profile.

A786C8CF-D7B4-4355-A998-D0BBAE58C60D.jpeg

They’re clearly unhinged with a warped personality if they spend their time making fake profiles and making sexual references about minors, we should stop giving them the attention they so badly crave.

• Wow

Cass_25

VIP Member
Those lives were hilarious yesterday, fake accounts of absolutely everyone with hilarious names. Jades probably still wondering where they got pics of her as a wee ned. Polo and his girlfriend kept saying oh nobody knows my family then several accounts of their family members would come in. All apparently ran by Danny or someone called Steven McGowan that used to go with polos new stepmum or something. Then hulks girlfriend being exposed. I dunno who does it or who knows all these things but it's great 😂😂
Was some night 🤣🤣🤣
This fake account that followed me is my favourite
🐬🐬

Attachments

• Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Glad I never bothered with tiktok last night would have mad me sad a fuck to see Danny buzzing gas . He must be stressed out his box with the court case, Mags daily stalking him on the app waiting for him to be on a live to jump on to scream abuse at him & he thought he had pals but they were just using him for attention and money . I don’t know why Lewis has him in his box as a few days ago Lewis was being as cruel about Danny as the rest of them . Their behaviour the past week or so has been shocking , they are like a pack of wolves bullying him.
Be no surprise if Scotty is the snake in their camp , he is a shit stirrer who loves causing drama for other people then sits back let’s it unfold in front of him.
Hope Danny will be ok, he needs to get proper help before he ends up 6ft under.
Neither Lewis or Joe showed any concern for Danny until ppl in the comments did me and slow watched the live. The idiots with yes the boys/girls still believe we have tshirts made and are going to court 2moro 🙈 any time i see mags in a live with them all no one is even talking about Danny then she will bring him up shes nothing but a bully! All them giving it i hope mags batters the tattlers when they show up 🤣 then in the next breath saying they won't know who mags is she will have her mask on and hood up well im sure if its scorching she's gona looks a twat and anyone who is there will know who she is since she will be the moron covered up. Why does she need to cover her face anyways no cunt cares who she is ffs 🙄

Reactions: 11

MountainThyme

VIP Member
On a totally off note, as soon as I opened tiktok the video from that Kelseys back up account was the first thing I saw. Ended up going onto her Instagram so I could see these fucking messages.

Its been blown way out of proportion, and shes not included what she said that triggered the reaction.

What a fucking farce.

beebee789

VIP Member
Are we still on?? I was going to make up sandwiches for us all and bring a flask of tea 🤣🤣
Yes, Plan A is still a go. Gracie has booked that roofless double-decker to transport us to the Court whilst we also work on our tans. Apparently Caitlin Jenner will be driving so please warn any particularly slow-walking pedestrians you know to stay clear of any Scottish roads during working hours tomorrow.

See you tomorrow
Are we still doing crack after the proceedings in honour of the main man? I’m still waiting on my pipe getting delivered from Amazon
Feel free to bring your Crack. I personally have not been able to find any but I will be bringing some hobnobs instead.

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
I’ve booked a VIP booth at Hamilton Palais for after. At least we’ll be safe from beasty Aldo as he’s currently in Ibiza with dugheeds sunglasses on 🤣🤣
Just aswell he’s no in the area cause Aldo would be getting dragged in the lavys by Scotty for a bawdeep

• Haha