Jade Frati #2 Wax melts no more & selling photos of her poo for a score

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thaaaaank you.

So yeah, at the end of the last thread I was just pointing out the hypocrisy of James Macs actions leading to several females feeling like they want to commit suicide..

Reactions: 7
Your lucky it’s 11pm and Clati’s on a curfew cause she’d well be trying to hunt you down for that thread title 🤣
Bogging bowfing cow sending people photos of her shite 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thaaaaank you.

So yeah, at the end of the last thread I was just pointing out the hypocrisy of James Macs actions leading to several females feeling like they want to commit suicide..
Sorry luv it was u that asked what page the vids on? Its kelsey Ferguson but I think she's banned now xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Your lucky it’s 11pm and Clati’s on a curfew cause she’d well be trying to hunt you down for that thread title 🤣
Bogging bowfing cow sending people photos of her shite 🤢
Cass, do you know what I've just thought there.. I mean let's pretend for a moment that Lewis's brain isn't pickled.

Could he have been arguing with someone that has made a similar name to yours on tiktok? To make it look like you? I've not actually searched tbh, I will now but just came into my head there when I was reading the other thread 😂😂

Update I can't see anything that looks similar enough to be mistaken. He's mental.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Thank yooou.
Seen the videos, it says there is one of screenshots but that's not there.
It got reported hun so got taken down. I've just read an article about the lassie and she has been bullied in school and had something traumatic happen 4 boys tied her up etc ill no write it all here if uz Google Kelsey Fergus uz will see it I think on this group chat it could be something that's triggered her and because she's been badly bullied before its really affected her.

Thank yooou.
Seen the videos, it says there is one of screenshots but that's not there.
I saw the screenshot video when she posted it and it was low level, petty stuff tbh. It showed the group chat with ‘Roger has left the chat’ then that Andy wrote she was a manipulative wee cow or something. Dunno how it has escalated to some Robocop guy threatening to go to that Andy’s work with a claw hammer.

I’ve got a few days off work so currently sitting 2 bottles of wine doon trying to catch up
Hate myself for fancying that wee Lewis , it’s my saviour complex thinking a kin change him 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I saw the screenshot video when she posted it and it was low level, petty stuff tbh. It showed the group chat with ‘Roger has left the chat’ then that Andy wrote she was a manipulative wee cow or something. Dunno how it has escalated to some Robocop guy threatening to go to that Andy’s work with a claw hammer.
He also threatened to go to aldi and see how many asparagus he can put up Andy's bum

• Haha
When Scottish TikTok can't even get it together to put on a charity event for a children's hospital.

We really are shameful 😂

• Haha
When Scottish TikTok can't even get it together to put on a charity event for a children's hospital.

We really are shameful 😂
It's pure embarrassing I'm never gonna bag a big hunky man from somewhere sunny on tiktok if he sees Scottish drama

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve got a few days off work so currently sitting 2 bottles of wine doon trying to catch up
Hate myself for fancying that wee Lewis , it’s my saviour complex thinking a kin change him 🤣🤣
Fancying in the past tense , I currently think he’s a wee prick

• Haha
Could it all have been blown out of proportion? Fk this ma man called me Bruce bogtrotter earlier big fat Brucie 🤣 he took a pic of me sitting eating chocolate cake and put a pic of Bruce bogtrotter beside it and fkn WhatsApp Ed me it I picks up my phone wondering why is he messaging me if he's across from me and there's me in all my glory double chin chocolate on my cheek and chocolate cake round ma mooth like tracy short cunts getting my size 6s up his arse

• Haha
Cass, do you know what I've just thought there.. I mean let's pretend for a moment that Lewis's brain isn't pickled.

Could he have been arguing with someone that has made a similar name to yours on tiktok? To make it look like you? I've not actually searched tbh, I will now but just came into my head there when I was reading the other thread 😂😂

Update I can't see anything that looks similar enough to be mistaken. He's mental.
No that big nose of his has just been doing far too much sniffing, he’s away in the heed

• Haha
Could it all have been blown out of proportion? Fk this ma man called me Bruce bogtrotter earlier big fat Brucie 🤣 he took a pic of me sitting eating chocolate cake and put a pic of Bruce bogtrotter beside it and fkn WhatsApp Ed me it I picks up my phone wondering why is he messaging me if he's across from me and there's me in all my glory double chin chocolate on my cheek and chocolate cake round ma mooth like tracy short cunts getting my size 6s up his arse
I'd rather have been called a cow 🐄 😭😭🤣 its no that my eyes look as tho they are popping out my skull staring into ma bowl of chocolate cake I look deranged 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.