Jade Frati #2 Wax melts no more & selling photos of her poo for a score

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theyre saying they're going to bump any money that is in it and Danny isn't getting it.

Im sure it was someone called Louise? (i thought she had given it to Scotty, then Scotty gave it to Danny) and thats how he kept bleeping going onto it rapid. Its the fact that Polo never access to it and he's the one that's being a bleep.

Horrible little bastards.
Chloe Louise was her name .
Thieving bastards , Danny’s wee African Prince Scammer will be bealing 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just weird. Sending each other scat selfies.
Grown adults heading towards 40 too not even weans . Weird as duck Jade saying she’s going to ask her neighbour who’s weans still in nappies for nappies for pics . Mind blowing that this lot are the survivors of a pandemic

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That Miss Rants who has Scotty in her box is another clout chasing drama fiend in about all the Pedalo hunter stuff and the Lez and Gaz nonsense. Sure she said she was a support worker or something. Imagine someone like that being privy to your intimate issues? 🙈

Reactions: 3
Grown adults heading towards 40 too not even weans . Weird as duck Jade saying she’s going to ask her neighbour who’s weans still in nappies for nappies for pics . Mind blowing that this lot are the survivors of a pandemic
That’s proper sick, asking for a kids used nappies to photograph. Exploitative and weird. Magz needs to get on to her.

Reactions: 7
Can you report those wee troll accounts if you come across them please.

Justawatcher11111
and
Dourface

Wee creepy pants is obsessed wi me 😂😂

Reactions: 8
See another thing..
I was helping my sister with her 2 kids this morning I literally didn't have a chance to even hardly look at my phone the whole time..
Between keeping them occupied, cleaning up behind them, making lunch...

How can people like Amy be in all the lives all day and night, read all the gossip on here, be in everyone's DMs and have 4 bleeping kids?

Reactions: 12
Chive queen still rambling pish 😭 she’s no well , folk asking if she’s in hospital.. I hope so cause this morning was unreal she needs her head checked

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That banger the guv is back 🙈

Chive queen still rambling pish 😭 she’s no well , folk asking if she’s in hospital.. I hope so cause this morning was unreal she needs her head checked
usual suspects in her live commenting, do these arseholes have notifications set up for every live as soon as it goes on 🙈

Last edited:
That banger the guv is back 🙈

usual suspects in her live commenting, do these arseholes have notifications set up for every live as soon as it goes on 🙈
That irrelevant hole Amy is really getting off on this, she told Scotty to get Danny in for pointers off Chive on how to have an episode. I would not tire of drop kicking that bint about the place.

Reactions: 9
That irrelevant hole Amy is really getting off on this, she told Scotty to get Danny in for pointers off Chive on how to have an episode. I would not tire of drop kicking that bint about the place.
Amy’s a horrible wee cow. Chive doesn’t need pointers she’s obviously really no well . Hope her gran is ok such a shame for that wee woman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.