Jade Frati #2 Wax melts no more & selling photos of her poo for a score

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you see the fake account that came on slagging him for turning up to his new girlfriends house with a ring light 😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Wouldn’t be surprised if it was Scotty as got to be someone who knows Lewis as random folk wouldn’t have known who the girl was

Howling at Ring Light Lewis, the Sulk fae the Mulk 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i will never forget the day she was sat on live drinking, getting money sent to her paypal for more drink & hadn’t even organised someone to collect her son from school 🥴
Then went mental cause her wains dad said no 😂

Reactions: 5
Someone kept saying how come Danny's only a crackhead when use have fell out not when use are sitting in his crack house with crack fumes 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone kept saying how come Danny's only a crackhead when use have fell out not when use are sitting in his crack house with crack fumes 😭
Fair point though lol. That Duggy couldn’t get to Danny’s quick enough after Lewis had visited him and got praised. Danny was weary of letting them in because he’s embarrassed by the state of his house, but they were reassuring him. Now they’re ridiculing him, all because he spiralled and challenged big Mags. So aye, how come they’re offended by him being a crackhead now, when he’s not changed any?

• Sad
Fair point though lol. That Duggy couldn’t get to Danny’s quick enough after Lewis had visited him and got praised. Danny was weary of letting them in because he’s embarrassed by the state of his house, but they were reassuring him. Now they’re ridiculing him, all because he spiralled and challenged big Mags. So aye, how come they’re offended by him being a crackhead now, when he’s not changed any?
The other day Duggy was like Danny I bought you a cup cause I felt sorry for you. The 2 weeks leading up to visiting Danny he couldn't shut up about the gift he bought and how he thought Danny would love it. They were happy to sit in the same room as him when he was smoking it.

Reactions: 6
Lewis & Duggy never visited Danny because they genuinely liked him & wanted to spend time with him , they visited him cause they liked the attention it brought them . It’s sad as duck as I think Danny thought he had made some real pals but they were just using him

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The other day Duggy was like Danny I bought you a cup cause I felt sorry for you. The 2 weeks leading up to visiting Danny he couldn't shut up about the gift he bought and how he thought Danny would love it. They were happy to sit in the same room as him when he was smoking it.
Exactly. Duggy even dragged his missus along to inhale the fumes as well.

Mr & Mrs Tattie Heid

C3D81E5D-F299-47AC-815C-26363F0B118E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine cheating on someone with that Lewis. What's the appeal? No looks, no personality, no job and no brain. You'd be aswell shagging a turnip.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ye just know that’s his cum face 😬
Oh god nawwww 🤮

So they made friends with a paranoid schizophrenic and turned on him when he actually turned out to be a paranoid schizophrenic 🤯🤔 could ye imagine the damage these bams could do if they actually had brains 😂

• Haha
Mags is arguing with Danny.... again....

(Well was, until he got blocked by one of Polos mods).

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I cannae cope wae tht Maggie watching her for 2minutes winds me right up I can’t stand her 😒 she’s a disgrace she goes on about she cannae go on camera for “obvious reasons” am I missing something? Who does she think she is? She catfishes peados n has a pure saviour complex she’s a self righteous hypocritical bullying witch. Also wae the amount a times she shouts about wit ailments n illnesses members of her family apparently have she’d be aswell asking PIP if they do group assessments.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.