Jade Frati #2 Wax melts no more & selling photos of her poo for a score

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are ppl so gullible 🀣

Why are ppl believing that stupid page πŸ™„ i have a life im no interested in Danny or his stupid court case! Got enough going on in my own life to deal way im no interested in mags or their hunter group and duck up we gona kill Danny I don't associate with Danny don't even speak to him. Folk are so gullible
What page now?

Reactions: 2
What page now?
Scottys Wanksock is the page ive came out the live now got tit to do but these troll pages really do my tits in.

Now im let's end trolling ffs! Dianne is tattle admin and her brother owns tattle 🀣🀣🀣 one person who hated dianne who would love to cause trouble for her also if that page is anyone here then get a fkn life!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Scottys Wanksock is the page ive came out the live now got tit to do but these troll pages really do my tits in.

Now im let's end trolling ffs! Dianne is tattle admin and her brother owns tattle 🀣🀣🀣 one person who hated dianne who would love to cause trouble for her also if that page is anyone here then get a fkn life!
That page has zero followers for me so how was it live?

Reactions: 1

have we moved on from Juls being admin now πŸ˜‚ i think these idiots just say stuff in the hope that one day they will actually hit the target and get something right 🀭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Sorry for my wee outburst at the end of my comment folks πŸ˜… I don't reallt think anyone in here would make these pages they just do my head in if they were speaking the truth fine but they talk one load of shite. Also I never seen anyone mention someone called mamajac did someone say she has learning difficulties? Or is that more crap that page is spewing! I'm gona listen to some ASMR while tidying my house then think I need some fresh air im an angry wee woman today for some reason lol seeing a vid of that boot Chelsea saying she wishes the hospital would amputate her legs cause it was swollen wen im sitting here wishing I could walk properly ill be back later once my pity party has finished πŸ₯³ and im no such an angry wee cow

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sorry for my wee outburst at the end of my comment folks πŸ˜… I don't reallt think anyone in here would make these pages they just do my head in if they were speaking the truth fine but they talk one load of shite. Also I never seen anyone mention someone called mamajac did someone say she has learning difficulties? Or is that more crap that page is spewing! I'm gona listen to some ASMR while tidying my house then think I need some fresh air im an angry wee woman today for some reason lol seeing a vid of that boot Chelsea saying she wishes the hospital would amputate her legs cause it was swollen wen im sitting here wishing I could walk properly ill be back later once my pity party has finished πŸ₯³ and im no such an angry wee cow
By the way Chelsea's legs aren't just swollen it is lymphoedema and because she refuses treatment to at least aid with the symptoms that's why they are so bad. There's not a cure for it but she doesn't want to help it. It's not just a swollen leg.

Right now she's probs between stage 3/4 which is the worst. The infections etc are all her own fault though lol

Reactions: 2
By the way Chelsea's legs aren't just swollen it is lymphoedema and because she refuses treatment to at least aid with the symptoms that's why they are so bad. There's not a cure for it but she doesn't want to help it. It's not just a swollen leg.

Right now she's probs between stage 3/4 which is the worst. The infections etc are all her own fault though lol
Well the silly cow as u said refused treatment said she couldn't keep antibiotics down not even liquid ones wen its clear to see she can eat like duck. She has purposely refused to take the antibiotics or whatever meds wanting them to get worse cause she loves the attention rather than keeping it under control. I wish to fk I could take some medication and I could walk cause id force them down my throat no matter what! As I say I'm in a bleep of a mood and yes I need to pull myself together but I've no slept and my pity party will resume 🀣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Well the silly cow as u said refused treatment said she couldn't keep antibiotics down not even liquid ones wen its clear to see she can eat like duck. She has purposely refused to take the antibiotics or whatever meds wanting them to get worse cause she loves the attention rather than keeping it under control. I wish to fk I could take some medication and I could walk cause id force them down my throat no matter what! As I say I'm in a bleep of a mood and yes I need to pull myself together but I've no slept and my pity party will resume 🀣
Aye it's not something medication can fix there's no cure for the actual lympodema. It'll help the infection but she's not used compression garments, maintained a health life style, had lymphatic massage to help so her legs will only ever get worse and the stage they are at I doubt there's much those treatments could do. It's more than likely took her years to get to this point of how bad it is. I wouldn't let her personal experience anger you that much. Everyone's different it's a shame she's hell bent on ruining her life, but your not & never will be like that. Or I'll boot your arse since you like to dish out a wee spanking πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Aye it's not something medication can fix there's no cure for the actual lympodema. It'll help the infection but she's not used compression garments, maintained a health life style, had lymphatic massage to help so her legs will only ever get worse and the stage they are at I doubt there's much those treatments could do. It's more than likely took her years to get to this point of how bad it is. I wouldn't let her personal experience anger you that much. Everyone's different it's a shame she's hell bent on ruining her life, but your not & never will be like that. Or I'll boot your arse since you like to dish out a wee spanking πŸ˜‚
Awk i need to just get a grip give myself a shake and not compare myself to her everyone has their own tit going on there's people much worse than me I'm obviously feeling sorry for myself today I blame lack of sleep 🀣 she just riles me with the wasting nhs time and the way she spoke to the nurse the other day I'm sure even the nurse was thinking dont talk shite u can't keep food and drink down. I don't doubt her legs are painful but she has never done anything to help herself for being only in her 20s she has such a defeatist attitude about everything at least try and help yourself maybe I need to take my own advice and try help nyseld today instead of being a moany whingy bootπŸ₯΄ a spanking ye say? Well.... 😜

Someone told polo yesterday that more people than tattle don't like them and he just stared at the screen shouting wit and blinking aggressively as if he was shocked
Thats cause in real life he threatens to scalp 13 year olds for supporting a different team to him

• Wow
That is absolutely vile! I know none of uz in here would do that we aren't the fkn sickos. No it was a page called ppl talking about ppl or something like that anyways was saying all sorts about it. A lassie patty then found the thread told Lewis there was nothing like that here about his kids and then she went to most recent page and i had wrote how no one in here would make up profiles about Lewis kids and also how that page commenting i doubt was anything to do with any of us and she told Lewis but he just said aye well they would say that. πŸ™„ we were also called granny's, trolls etc 🀣 don't know many times I need to say it trolls will abuse u online we sit in here gossiping about the tit people have put out THEMSELVES on socal media πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
That account used to be called Ppl Talking About Danny but they changed the name when Danny fell out of favour. Sad bastards are clout chasing.
I cannot deal with the ones who think Tattle was created for them. That Julz is an admin 😭 Not a braincell between them. They prefer to rely on screenshots because actually reading the threads would make it pretty bleeping clear we’re actually decent folk who call out crappy behaviour.

Reactions: 9
That account used to be called Ppl Talking About Danny but they changed the name when Danny fell out of favour. Sad bastards are clout chasing.
I cannot deal with the ones who think Tattle was created for them. That Julz is an admin 😭 Not a braincell between them. They prefer to rely on screenshots because actually reading the threads would make it pretty bleeping clear we’re actually decent folk who call out crappy behaviour.
The cabbages think that tattle is only about Scottish tiktok πŸ₯΄
The troll account last night the ppl one was trying to explain to Lewis how to search tattle to find stuff written about him, he was honestly a thick paranoid bleep I think even the troll gave up on him . Lewis is more paranoid than Danny the paranoid Schizophrenic at the moment

I really hope that chive queen is getting help , she’s posting vids from hospital. Hope the wee granny’s awrite 😞

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Tracy has her sister's ashes in a melted fruit pastilles lolly.
No way has she just whipped out actual deed Katie on tiktok .
I cannot cope 😭😭😭🀣🀣🀣
She thought she lost it 😭😭😭 how can ye lose your deed sister you talk about 24/7🀯
Aw man she’s no well . One way ticket to hell for me for laughing 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tracy has her sister's ashes in a melted fruit pastilles lolly.
Hahahahahaha, that's ended me 😭😭😭

2w7W.gif

Hulk hinted last night he thinks the "snake in the camp" is Scotty because he's been quite since Jodi was exposed. But it was the right thing because life's easier for them now. He did say that Jade had been snap chatting them both poo pics all day yesterday so they just have spoke or been in the same chat at least.
Apparently Scotty just went in and pulled Hulk about this and he said it never happened πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Hahahahahaha, that's ended me 😭😭😭

View attachment 1360292

Apparently Scotty just went in and pulled Hulk about this and he said it never happened πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Lewis forgets what he has n hasn’t said all the time , he will have tit himself incase all the yess the girllls sheep turn on him the way they have Danny . Lewis needs to get off the gear n stop bumping his gums on these lives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.