Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Just wanted to say it's not me!
We know you aren't called Kathleen!

Just to add, I think she mentions people's real names to intimidate them. I was pissed off when she did it to Nonnymouse in thread #31, it's essentially lightly doxxing someone and that's why she does it.

• Heart
Reactions: 78

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
I’m honestly not even shocked.
I'm not shocked but I *am* depressed. I had a quick scroll through that person's timeline too and she just seems really ... nice? When she 'complains' to companies she does it politely and thanks them for their help - a much more effective way to get actual results, too. She seems to have have had COVID and has been shielding for months. Her responses to other posters are sweet and sympathetic, she just doesn't seem to have a side to her at all. And of course she is struggling financially but she's just getting through it as best she can. It's just so depressing on a number of levels that that's the type of person who is Jack's ideal follower - one who probably wouldn't dream of questioning her narrative and who would send her money. £20 is absolutely nothing to Jack, but it's a huge amount to people with real financial hardship.

• Sad
  • Heart
Guys this may be dead content but pls hear me out - looking at google trends for search term "Jack Monroe" in the UK for the last year to 30 days (have a play with it here!) is funny. Tl;dr: she's being searched less / when she is it's just for drama / her tattle pages are nearly as searched for as her twitter page / the black eye incident drove searches to us.

As you can see in the 'interest over time' attachment looking at search volume for her over the past year, interest in JM has waned down to nearly nothing in the last 3 months. The other interesting thing is how much & how sharply her search interest fluctuates - it's purely driven by twitter shitfits. There's no large always on type search interest in her, it's literally just driven by drama? The coven won't be seeing any brand partnerships anytime soon tbh. Then the juicy stuff, looking at those last 3 months (90 days) in detail you can see that her Twitter is her most searched for query. Google index these so we don't get absolute volumes of searches - but 100 means that's your most searched for. JM tattle is nearly as searched for as her actual fucking Twitter account, with an index of 90. Also searches for JM tattle were up 750% on prior, it's a bit misleading as it's from such a low prior period base but the coven will be growing!!

Looking at search volume for JM tattle isn't the most illuminating thing because unfortunately it's still a very small 'population' of users searching for it and google only share bits when it reaches certain thresholds. But interest pretty much doubled week commencing 06/09 - guess what happened then? Checking her instagram no lie it's literally the day she entered the Marvel comics witness protection program for fake black eyes. This adds up as we've had quite a few new fraus citing that as their breaking point!

Fantastic work coven bitcoin in the encrypted post, girls night out to a spire due soon x Sorry if this is typed poorly got a happy baby who wants to chat x

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Oh dear Kathleen... letting the side down 😕
Just for the record, I think the person in conversation with Jack used to post here but was pretty much banished a while ago as she was making people uncomfortable for various reasons. So she's not in fact #oneofus and it's not a crossover. Which doesn't mean to say that the way Jack's spoken to her or what she's revealed about her is in any way acceptable obviously.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Jack as you clearly read here in real time can you please refund the £20 winter fuel allowance? If you’re serious about your recovery you’ll end up doing it in your step 10 anyway so may as well do it for clout now.

• Heart

MrsOnion

Hello, I want to say that I came here because of Sali Hughes curiosity, and although I truly don't know who any of the other influencer people listed here are, I was thrilled to find these threads about someone I've thought was a phoney hysterical pie for years. Like other posters I've known several Jacks, and I see her way of being - the self-pity and drama and multiple self-diagnosed ailments that come and go with fashion - to be a really scary modern trend, enabled by the shallow affirmation of social media... So it's gratifying to find a forum where so many people see through and expose the behaviour that's validated so much elsewhere. And you're hilarious and so nice to each other. Your subjects of discussion would learn a lot if they actually heard your critique over the screeching of their egos. Cheers, all. Now fuck, if I may, off. X

• Heart
  • Haha

GothPrincess

Been grunkering for days now. My friend is friends with the person who owns Jacks house. She’s not happy with jacks description of a shitty bungalow. Don’t know the rental contract or what she pays per month. But. My friends also rents. She says jack must be on at least 4 times her salary to afford where she lives as my friend would be unable to rent in that area on her ok salary.
Not much tea to spill really but I could probably get more if I pumped my friend more. But I don’t feel comfortable doing that.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

LavaFlake

VIP Member
Oh look. It’s Jack proving how little cooking knowledge she has. The second tweet has been deleted already but had loads of responses saying “I never just do a white sauce - it’s always a cheese sauce” etc
Jack is just salty because her white sauce looks like Dobbin's post coital anchioade.

• Haha
Reactions: 70

kachoochoo

VIP Member
thanks to @Harrybosch for the title.

I'm sorry, I'm not @Pocahontas, so this won't be as good an intro

basically, Jack's done her weekly shop in two trips again which she doesn't need to do because she isn't poor

she has angered the fraus and herrs immensely because, well, she's a liar and lots of us reached our limit today.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69

Morrisey

Went back to check on kind squiggle who sent her the score for the trolley. Follow up tweet shows you exactly who JM is getting money from. Potentially someone on a low income, far, far lower than Mack's.

View attachment 280120
She is such a disgusting piece of shit. And no Jack, I'm not bullying you. I'm sticking up for the poor bastards you con. You are a fucking parasite, a vampire feasting off your prey. Fuck off, fuck off some more, and then fuck right off you cunt.

• Angry
  • Heart

Emmapism

VIP Member
I'm no fan of Stacey Dooley but Jack openly mocking this show whilst also being the creator of such 'hits' as DEPRESSIPES and SUPPERNANNY.......hilarious.

• Haha
  • Heart

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Seriously, punching your brother (or whatever actually happened) at Christmas should be a source of pure shame, not something you gleefully gloat about in a one of your scathing/ setting the world to rights essays?
But her barometer is seriously askew, she boasts about the appalling food she prepares for her son! I certainly would not broadcast that to the world, his family must see

I don't like to speak to other peoples' substance consumption, or their feelings about it, but I can infer with a fair degree of certainty that she knows absolutely fuck all about addiction or recovery.
So the same level of knowledge as nutrition and cooking

thread title
#let me relieve you of your winter benefit

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart