Jack Monroe #91 POOR (ISH)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is truly heartbreaking. How does that grifting witch sleep at night?
Flashback to the first ever post Jack post and why the threads started:

She sleeps using a Bluetooth sleeping mask that she's affiliate linked for, but she's not being paid to affiliate link it - she's sharing it because she wants to help :rolleyes:. And she tagged headspace to try and get a deal with them no doubt

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I don't blame her followers for this, I blame Jack - it's a direct result of her tweets portraying herself as in financial crisis. She's a horrible black hole of a person who knows exactly what she's doing, preying on empathetic people who have been through poverty themselves. Proper poverty, that is, not the make believe kind.

Screen Shot 2020-10-19 at 12.20.57.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Um, where did the pink nan curtains come from? They weren't there a couple of weeks back?
*logs onto twitter*

“I ain’t go no money, me, right hard up I am, I only got the 20 quid for me food bill this week. Yep, nothing but struggle here, spare a quid or 20 for a soul in need...”

*Logs off*

“right, CURTAINS. What’ll be, oooh they’re nice. 400 quid, bargain! I’ll just say they were a gift...”

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Am I reading that right... is a follower really offering up a Rolex as a sacrifice gift?
It appears to be a Rolox watch.

So probably bought on holiday for a tenner. Someone who has a actual Rolex knows what it is called.

Eta: it's someone taking the piss isn't it? Sometimes I am so slow on the uptake!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

She sleeps using a Bluetooth sleeping mask that she's affiliate liked for, but she's not being paid to affiliate link it - she's sharing it because she wants to help :rolleyes:. And she tagged headspace to try and get a deal with them no doubt
I clicked on that at the time - AND I bought one for my sister who has always struggled to sleep. Which means I supported her disgusting behaviour AND it didn’t work.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I can well believe a lot of stuff in the house wasn't paid for by her - she did set up home with someone else, so it could be the partner paid for a lot of stuff. And might want some of it as part of the break up.
I also have sympathy with carrying heavy shopping - I have fibromyalgia and there have been weeks when the thought of shopping was enough to have a meltdown. Luckily I have a lot of friends / colleagues who helped physically, and mentally.
What I'm struggling with (like a lot of you by the looks of it) is the constant piss on Twitter, and the fact everything happens to her at once. And is worse than anything anyone else has been through. So you broadcast that you only £20 to spend, but then get stroppy when asked about. She's shared so much it's no wonder people think it is ok to ask. Although its now 17 hours since the last tweet - u k hun?

Reactions: 19
From the article posted by @colouredlines

View attachment 280413

She managed to downsize before when things were tough. Why can’t she now?

View attachment 280415
With friends like that, who needs enemies?
Also not sure what she was trying to achieve by putting furniture in front of radiators? She would have been the only one to turn them on, and they should have been covered anyway because of SB?

View attachment 280426
Why is she suggesting that sending SB to his dad’s/grandparents’/childcare for a few hours is as traumatic as years of neglect and abuse? If that was true, most of the country would be traumatised
So spending time with his grandparents,father is damaging, but feeding rancid carcinogenic food is ok?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

She sleeps using a Bluetooth sleeping mask that she's affiliate linked for, but she's not being paid to affiliate link it - she's sharing it because she wants to help :rolleyes:. And she tagged headspace to try and get a deal with them no doubt
Yet she still struggles with sleep. Why if she had already found the solution for a good 8 hours sleep is she still banging on about poor sleep.

Reactions: 20
I've just searched her name on Twitter and there are even more posts praising her than usual.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I can well believe a lot of stuff in the house wasn't paid for by her - she did set up home with someone else, so it could be the partner paid for a lot of stuff. And might want some of it as part of the break up.
I also have sympathy with carrying heavy shopping - I have fibromyalgia and there have been weeks when the thought of shopping was enough to have a meltdown. Luckily I have a lot of friends / colleagues who helped physically, and mentally.
What I'm struggling with (like a lot of you by the looks of it) is the constant piss on Twitter, and the fact everything happens to her at once. And is worse than anything anyone else has been through. So you broadcast that you only £20 to spend, but then get stroppy when asked about. She's shared so much it's no wonder people think it is ok to ask. Although its now 17 hours since the last tweet - u k hun?
No no. She bought loads of it after SHE LEFT. She doesn’t appear to have taken anything since SHE LEFT, either. Since Louisa left, she’s bought a £3,000 smeg fridge, a £400 hammock, about £700 worth of John Lewis curtains, a TV specifically for her son’s room, a mirror that costs something like £300, even more Cotswolds furniture, and got on a last minute sleeper to a luxury apartment in Edinburgh, where she bought a nutribullet especially for the trip and made a song and dance about leaving it there. She’s been having Ocado deliveries, oddbox, flower deliveries and all sorts of other high end sundries. She even went out twice in one evening on the Eat Out scheme. She knew she was going to be managing alone financially since May, so should have adjusted her outgoings accordingly back then. She simply should not have gone mad on buying high end goods until her last paycheck from Hellman’s ran out. It’s her own fault, these are not sad and unpredictable circumstances, she’s spunked her money on Cotswold sideboards, and is now on the beg from vulnerable followers.

Sorry just to add I’m not being passive aggressive with the SHE LEFT, this is a classic Jackism, used to great sad fishing effect by Jackie herself 😅

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 68
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.