Jack Monroe #91 POOR (ISH)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@LavaFlake I love you and thank you for this #content, much needed. I’ve saved your image to try and compile a comparison when I do mine, but guys can we take a moment to compare textures please? There’s no bleeping way Jack’s isn’t shop bought, it’s just got that... watery sheen to it? Can’t believe I’m spending my life staring into bowls of soup looking for the answers, but we NEED TO KNOW

E1D33625-E9A5-4E45-9841-266585D98296.jpeg
D7C1FF45-F881-4F6E-BF9E-9D7630E74F8A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
On the subject of an article about her, could someone publish one on medium about her? Not even just about her but on the weird cult of celebrity and woke-signaling or whatever you want to call what she’s doing? Or just the easily proven lies. Remember Caroline calloway’s former friend/ghost-writer? That got a lot of traction. I don’t know how that all works with legalities and anonymity but if no media outlets will do it it might be an option. I haven’t written much before but I can look into it when I have some time

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Just looked up the disorder that Jack mentions here. Firstly, it's something adolescents suffer from, not women in their 30s and secondly

- Often deliberately annoys or upsets people
- Often blames others for his or her mistakes or misbehavior

Add stealing and lying to the bottom and you've got the full set

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Why cant she just say that she likes something without adding that she cannot afford it?!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I've been reading for ages but finally had to post after Vlad sent me this sign in the adverts.

I've been a bit 🙄 about her since the claim of drinking formula and unscrewing light bulbs. It just isn't what people in poverty do to save money. I have been highly entertained by these threads and then when I saw her response to the woman who she then claimed to know about her alcohol issues...well I was FEWMIN' It doesn't take much to work out who that woman is from the few details shared. One rule for them and one rule for Jack. Or maybe one rule for THEN and one rule for NOW.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.