Jack Monroe #91 POOR (ISH)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because that wouldn't be so hurtful to Kathleen as being ripped apart in public for daring to question the Great Jack.
Yeah she had to shut down some uncomfortable truths in public because other people were tagged in and it's easier to shout STALKER TROLL than to actually address them. I notice she ignored another reasonable objection to what she was doing in the same thread because she wants to smear any dissenter with the same brush.

Reactions: 28
Ha ! My stepson was in the RAF Regiment for 16 years. She was thumping him (in her mind, they are tough people) because she didn’t make it. Jealousy is an ugly emotion, Cack and you were seen through. It’s hard to blag your way in and what got your way before didn’t work that time.Much easier to scam off people who are not as cunning as you.

Reactions: 16
Then sadly, this leads me to believe that the child has been/is coached about what he can say about the food he eats.
That he HAS to lie to friends, family, teachers etc..
He's not talking to her public so it doesn't matter what he says. If he did say that he was eating it, both his father and the school would be involved surely?

Reactions: 10
He's not talking to her public so it doesn't matter what he says. If he did say that he was eating it, both his father and the school would be involved surely?
Exactly. He doesn’t eat crappy food, that must be obvious. NOBODY could eat slimy mushrooms without being ill. She is playing. Give her due, she’s clever. It’s pretend !

Reactions: 16
“...I don’t see every tweet as there are many....” is her excuse to not acknowledge and return the twenty quid. The thief.
Yeah she weirdly doesn't see and publicly shut down the tweets which are offering her money / free trolleys but she DOES see and publicly shut down the tweets which is saying 'you shouldn't be doing this'

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
I’m on an industrial sized Grunka atm, I was in my actual work today! Yay! But...it was really cold and all I had was a small heater that was no doubt racking up the electricity bill. But it got me thinking about that lady who gave her the £20 (I had a small scroll at lunchtime) and those genuinely in the ‘heat or eat’ hell. Jack Monroe is absolutely shameless. I hope I catch up and see she’s tweeted about returning the money but I doubt it. And she needs to call pf the dogs too, any mention of a crowdfunder should be shut down.

She is an absolute disgrace and it’s little wonder she can’t sleep. I posted recently about her dropping photos in with expensive stuff in it and wonder if she forgets her lies or she’s rubbing people’s faces in it. I think it’s the latter.

I also wonder if her parents have said to her that they’d loan her money either now or in the past and I don’t think she’d be happy with that. In her spoilt, entitled mind she deserves the finer things without having to work hard or pay money back. She’s left a very nasty taste in my mouth - she is 100% disingenuous and an utter disgrace.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
I’m on an industrial sized Grunka atm, I was in my actual work today! Yay! But...it was really cold and all I had was a small heater that was no doubt racking up the electricity bill. But it got me thinking about that lady who gave her the £20 (I had a small scroll at lunchtime) and those genuinely in the ‘heat or eat’ hell. Jack Monroe is absolutely shameless. I hope I catch up and see she’s tweeted about returning the money but I doubt it. And she needs to call pf the dogs too, any mention of a crowdfunder should be shut down.

She is an absolute disgrace and it’s little wonder she can’t sleep. I posted recently about her dropping photos in with expensive stuff in it and wonder if she forgets her lies or she’s rubbing people’s faces in it. I think it’s the latter.

I also wonder if her parents have said to her that they’d loan her money either now or in the past and I don’t think she’d be happy with that. In her spoilt, entitled mind she deserves the finer things without having to work hard or pay money back. She’s left a very nasty taste in my mouth - she is 100% disingenuous and an utter disgrace.
Oh Lenny you're going to be FEWMING.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Her son's father must pay maintenance, right? Surely that would give her more money than her £20 budget (excluding Ocado deliveries of course).
He probably does, though her son seems to be at his dad’s a lot of the time so the amount of maintenance would be reduced to reflect that

It’d be the same difference though. He’d pay less to her for SB’s upkeep because he’d be providing for him at his own house. Therefore, Jack would need less money. Doubt Jack sees it that way though, if it is the case

Reactions: 18
Ha ! My stepson was in the RAF Regiment for 16 years. She was thumping him (in her mind, they are tough people) because she didn’t make it. Jealousy is an ugly emotion, Cack and you were seen through. It’s hard to blag your way in and what got your way before didn’t work that time.Much easier to scam off people who are not as cunning as you.
Small world Candytuft 😉👍👍 Per Ardua

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I posted earlier how managed lets are not rolling - I've read the replies and realised I was totally wrong! Sorry for the mis-info.

Reactions: 15
There's a frau doing a grunka and she's up to the end of September, making me LONG for the more innocent days of rancid lettuce pesto and Jack creepily following her son as he refuses to walk home with her on the school run.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.