Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jumpstart

They're all still on her Insta, under IGTV (though episode 5 was "lost in uploading" and had to be recreated the following day). Prepare yourself before viewing!
Oh I’ve never seen these. I don’t have instagram so don’t think there’s anyway to watch them.

Reactions: 7

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Your personal address history does, ie. moving multiple times within a short space of time. But moving into a house where someone who has debt used to live doesn’t.

Is that what you mean?
If you apply for credit then in some instances the lender will take into account your geographic location when calculating your score. Like I said I work for a Credit Refence Agency.

Reactions: 5
It is possible to leave. My advice to landlady would be to end the tenancy ASAP before she totally fucks up the future credit rating of the property.
The landlady would still have to give a certain amount of months notice.

Also, a common misconception but addresses don’t have credit ratings. Only people do so that’s not a concern.

I would only be concerned about the landlady not getting her rent, particularly if that’s her only source of income right now.

just spotted this from the lady from this morning 👀

View attachment 281038
Which lady? The £20 one?

Sorry, just to make clear that I wrongfully suggested there may be credit problems ahead - I get too fucking invested in this narrative and start imagining the worst case scenario. Previously I've had to pay ££+ upfront for utilities because a previous tenant has been shady and left a property owing money.
Ah I see, burnt before so therefore untrusting if anyone landlord.

Well there’s a good chance Jack could leave that in her wake at this rate that’s for sure 😅

TurnedUpInTipp

VIP Member
This, just this. It happened to me with oh's family member, i have never known such vitriol thrown at me. And then afterwards she couldn't understand why I no longer wanted to go to their house and be all pally.

I just used to nod and agree with her, so I can totally get why Jack's family don't call her out. Look what happened to Jack's brother when he did, she attacked him physically!
What did Jack do to her brother?! I'm intrigued.

I work for a Credit Reference Agency and yes in some cases your address can influence your credit eligibility. Its more behind the scenes though and you wouldn't see it just by looking at your Credit Report.
Your personal address history does, ie. moving multiple times within a short space of time. But moving into a house where someone who has debt used to live doesn’t.

Is that what you mean?

Reactions: 3