Jack Monroe #91 POOR (ISH)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Top tip from Harry regarding kale.

If you or your family don't like it, don't eat it. Any other dark leafy greens and cabbages are just as healthy.

If you do like kale, here's an easy recipe.

Wash kale and remove the hard stalks and chop up the leaves.
Heat up a bit of olive oil in a pan, add the kale. Fry on a low heat for ten minutes. For the last 3 minutes add two finely minced cloves of garlic.

If the kale sticks to the pan, add a little water.

When the kale has softened and wilted, take it off the heat. Add salt, pepper and another glug of good olive oil.

Toast some sourdough. Spread kale on top. Eat.

Cheap, Tuscan recipe. Delicious and nutritious. I've had it topped with cannelini beans too, to make it more substantial.
I think you meant FAT cloves of garlic.

I also add a sprinkle of chilli flakes to this.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Christ, imagine recording yourself while you're on the phone to someone then transcribing the "really good tit you say" for posterity. What on earth. She really fancies herself something rotten doesn't she?

Screen Shot 2020-10-20 at 17.54.47.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
The garlic thing is just so tedious, it's like those dickheads who post memes about bacon the whole time. I love garlic. I don't love huge quantities of it in every dish, because it (er, rather famously) has a strong flavour, and it can easily overwhelm other ingredients. I mean, I know she's just shitposting as usual, but she is so terrible at food.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
445CE179-579C-43B5-A88B-1CD6D348F78D.jpeg

‘Welfare checks’, faux apologies for things that turn out to be stupid......she is a prize tit today.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
"The mental equivalent of pulling a fat berg out of a sink"

"Freely word vomit"

THIS PERSON CLAIMS TO BE A FOOD WRITER FFS

Also, how's the book draft coming on?

Also, also, can't stop laughing at her advice to "actively rest" - dinosaur naps all round!

Not sure which one is more apposite.

1603214612382.png

1603214636864.png

• Haha
Reactions: 62
She's as jealous af.
At least Stacey isn't encouraging panic buying, scamming benefit claimants or sucking up to the Tory party's rhetoric about poor people's fecklessness.
Agree. I’d like to see her present the range of programmes Stacey does. She might not be everyone’s cup of tea, but she does have a good thing going at the moment.

Reactions: 33
They're all still on her Insta, under IGTV (though episode 5 was "lost in uploading" and had to be recreated the following day). Prepare yourself before viewing!
[/QUOTE

Omg, could only bear to watch 5 mins and fast forwarded most of it...she's a car crash on TV and that cake she made was BOWFING ....she hadn't even stirred it properly and added far too much baking powder
My dear old master baker grandfather will be turning in his grave!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm no fan of Stacey Dooley but Jack openly mocking this show whilst also being the creator of such 'hits' as DEPRESSIPES and SUPPERNANNY.......hilarious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Aww the Be Kind crew are supporting her salty tweet. This comment looks like it's straight from a JM Tattle thread : )
Screenshot_20201020-103324~3.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
They're all still on her Insta, under IGTV (though episode 5 was "lost in uploading" and had to be recreated the following day). Prepare yourself before viewing!
Oh I’ve never seen these. I don’t have instagram so don’t think there’s anyway to watch them.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.