Jack Monroe #91 POOR (ISH)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thatโ€™s weird. You donโ€™t get banned for a period of time for going off topic. Just a warning.
Yeah that never happened. On the other hand if you have 4 warnings for breaking the rules and keep doing it what do you expect?

No idea what's happening - but someone being very misleading with why they got a temp ban doesn't exactly inspire confidence.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I think the many many many pages of receipts we have showing Jack literally pleading poverty for a sustained period of time........would easily disprove any number of her tweets on the subject. But do go off. We are just a nasty cohort aren't we?

My name is Emma btw. In case my username doesn't make it obvious!

I don't get any sick feeling in my stomach posting here because unlike Jack, I don't have anything to feel bad about. Unless calling out a liar who robs from the poor to give to herself is something you should feel anxious about?

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I browse these threads most days but don't post often, so I'd know quite quickly - seems M has been doing the same, or maybe has an alert set up somewhere, it's an unusual username

• Wow
Reactions: 24
๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

On a lighter note, why does Jack hate Italy so much?

After events earlier in the year I'm just glad she's leaving Scotland alone now.

Sorry to seem harsh Italy but it's every country for themselves, perhaps you could try distracting her with Spain.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
After events earlier in the year I'm just glad she's leaving Scotland alone now.

Sorry to seem harsh Italy but it's every country for themselves, perhaps you could try distracting her with Spain.
She's welcome to Spain, but if she ever comes after Catalan cuisine I will personally destroy her be a bit cross.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Been grunkering for days now. My friend is friends with the person who owns Jacks house. Sheโ€™s not happy with jacks description of a crappy bungalow. Donโ€™t know the rental contract or what she pays per month. But. My friends also rents. She says jack must be on at least 4 times her salary to afford where she lives as my friend would be unable to rent in that area on her ok salary.
Not much tea to spill really but I could probably get more if I pumped my friend more. But I donโ€™t feel comfortable doing that.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Sheer malevolent, threatening energy just seeping from her

View attachment 280504
I'm doing a bit of a catch up (again) so this might have already been said. She "declined offers of money" is just so untrue. She has a tip jar and Patreon for a start, so far from declining it, she has created a method they can donate it! That is before all the subtle and not so subtle hints at her being in financial difficulty.

Finally, she has taken money given out of someone's benefits........let that sink in. Totally despicable and beneath contempt.

She is so low she could walk under a snake's belly while wearing a top hat.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
It could be seen as fraud as well, claiming to be poor but taking money from unsuspecting innocent people. Again itโ€™s a tip jar & Patreon so she may well be covered legally. Clever eh.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Go on Jack, apply for Univwrsal Credit of your income is that low. Oh wait....no they'd look at what's sitting in your business account and laugh at you.

Grow up and get a job like everyone else has to and stop taking money from vulnerable people

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Just wondering, does anyone know if those who have signed up to her Patreon are actually getting the perks they were promised?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Oh she knows what she's doing. People are giving the money freely. Because she drip feeds things that are suggestive of poverty.

I'm cold *rattle rattle*
I only have X amount of money to spend *rattle rattle*
'That's a bit out of my budget I'm afraid'

She acts like the little match girl sticking her nose up against the glass window of a bakery. It IS disingenuous.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.