Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MancBee

VIP Member
It is fucking brown.
It is fucking BROWN.
it is FUCKING BROWN.
it IS FUCKING BROWN
IT IS FUCKING BROWN

It is supposed to be a lovely pinkish golden colour, a lovely light transparent appealing colour.
Why does she makes everything look like shit?

ETA, I very rarely swear, but this woman is enough to make a saint swear.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

ClarenceBeakes

Made some awful jam using fruits that weren't even rationed in 1942. Fucked it up.

Threatened to open a resto.

Some shit with beans.

Posted some slop across various social media like a monkey throwing shit at the walls.

Got a bit paranoid about fraus infiltrating the Twitter feed..

Googled some poetry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

NP

VIP Member
What's the pettiest thing that irritates you about JM? I'll go first.
Not petty but her inability to create a simple recipe in its classic form. She can’t just make cottage pie. It has to be cottage pie made with grated Spam, rinsed beans and topped with custard. Toad in the hole would be giant Wotsits instead of sausages and a batter made with yogurt that would definitely thicken up in the oven, thankyou very Matt much, Matt.

For once it would be nice to see a normal recipe that hasn’t been completely fucked in some way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Many many books have been written on poverty and I don't believe a single one has made a difference. It did not stop me growing up in a high rise with single glazing, no central heating and inadequate food. It did not stop some of the neighbours from turning to drugs. It did not stop my father from spending what little excess we had on alcohol which further fuelled his rage. Fast forward 30 years later and I still see the same people on the fringes of society completely bereft of any happiness or point to life because genuine poverty is what they live and breathe. There are still children going hungry, still homes with no heating and many people helplessly addicted to various substances. Nothing has really changed with the exception of how widespread and normal food banks are. No book has ever changed that and people knew deep in poverty are not going to be reading these kind of books either.
Jack's book if published might be lauded by white saviour blue stickers but apart from this it will fall into the abyss of other books which failed to make a difference. It's real policies and on the ground action that can make a difference.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

TriviaNewtonJohn

VIP Member
I’m a bit confused fellow Fraus and have a query with regard to her timeline of events.

So she worked as a fire fighter call handler whilst she was with child. But she met SB’s dad whilst working at Starbucks and then fell pregnant and lost her job because she couldn’t get childcare etc etc.

This would suggest she was working 2 jobs whilst at the fire service? My friend is a call handler for the police and she works relentless hours. Why would she take a second job when the call handler job would be so intense?

Sorry if I’ve got this wrong! It’s been bugging me all day!
The timelines never add up. Nothing makes sense.

• Haha

I steal names

VIP Member
She melts the halloumi into the sauce. Hun....how?! Maybe it's just me, but I thought halloumi famously doesn't melt.
20200829_184019.jpg

Editing to add: if it *does* melt into her sauce, did she boil it to fuck, or did she fold it in, as she earlier described her weird additions to "carbonara"?

• Haha

MancBee

VIP Member
Yeah I agree, they're Waitrose. That's why she stated they were meant to serve 4, so she must have cooked two packs up. If she made them, she would have just cooked up 'some', a nice bowlful for the photo, job done. She's so sly!
Yep, she said the greengages were from (whispers) Waitrose, so she obviously picked the potato dish up at the same time. The "serves four" thing was the clincher, serves four says who? Oh yes, that would be the label!

• Haha

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
There's about 15 replies now under her post about how it doesn't matter which potatoes you use, all of them disagreeing with her. She's not going to be happy about having her 'expertise' challenged. People can get very passionate about potatoes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Dustye

Panda sex? We've had two pandas at Edinburgh Zoo for years now, and not once have those furry friends done the horizontal mambo. Nope, not even when offered extra bamboo and candle lighting as a bribe.
I hate pandas. Frigid monochrome bastards, taking up all the conservation money and attention.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47