Jack Monroe #65 Green gages and ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i do get a bit of joy from the fact that she is such a brat she immediately spunked it up a wall and now has none of it left. Normal humans would have put it towards a depisit on a house etc. But no.

Thread #31?

Personally I think that not claiming UC has nothing to do with her 'principles'
She earns too much money and I'm pretty sure she's got savings. She knows if she applied she'd be turned down and that would reveal her lie about being poor. Much easier to not apply and make up bullshit that it is because of bad memories of the 6 months she was on JSA or whatever it was.
Correct, I imagine she will have savings that preclude her for UC and also, UC will not provide her with an income she has become accustomed to. UC is not as generous as Patreon. At the time Jack was on benefits, she would've been on Income Support due to being a single parent and would've had no obligation to job search. She's so out of touch with the current welfare system.

Reactions: 19
It is bleeping brown.
It is bleeping BROWN.
it is bleeping BROWN.
it IS bleeping BROWN
IT IS bleeping BROWN

It is supposed to be a lovely pinkish golden colour, a lovely light transparent appealing colour.
Why does she makes everything look like tit?

ETA, I very rarely swear, but this woman is enough to make a saint swear.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Someone suggested she put a jumper on...
those 20,000 steps aren't doing it for her then? Sitting here in our teeny, tiny bungalow without heating and even the back door open. We have worked our bleeping arses off today fencing and moving pigs and piglets around all day. Maybe we just have better circulation?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Well every day's a school day here on Tattle. Not only have I learned that mafaldine is a kind of pasta, but also that Supernanny's gone all political. Whatever next?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Interesting that the lemon juice in the 'carbonara' 👀 didn't sting her iddle widdle ouchy moufy. Why do people ask for the recipe for what's clearly just pasta with whatever you have in the fridge thrown in. I'll never understand. Gosh she's full of tit. I feel like she has to be trying to wind us up at this point. Absolute bull crappy tit. How do her followers stick the constant whining.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The silly witch also had recourse to public funds...her situation does not compare in any single way to women and men who don't have that privilege.
She still didnt use that opportunity to talk about the poor woman that died in those circumstances.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
And what, pray tell, makes that dish a carbonara? The blobs of curdled cheese definitely don’t :sick:

I also cannot stand how much bloody pepper she puts on everything! It looks like someone holding a pot of soil has accidentally tripped over the dish!
Maybe she remembered to clean under her nails when she was cooking? 🤭

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
How the duck is that a carbonara? There's no bacon or parmesan, and there doesn't appear to be egg either. She just loves the idea of being contrary for the sake of it - she's dying for someone to say it's not an authentic carbonara so she can bite their head off 🙄
It’s not a bleeping carbonara. I have italian family. Why was it ok for her to go on about the Joloff rice when it came to ‘that man’, yet she can culturally appropriate whatever she wants? (Not that I give a tit, no italian is going to accept that’s a carbonara, they’d just pass on it)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Oh, bollocks. Are we supposed to believe she's wearing all that?

Fully expect a photo soon to prove it 🙄

She should move from the crappy bungalow if it's so draughty. Didn't her cold seafront rental set off her arthritis?

Edit: Sorry for repeating everything others have already said. I'm on a Grunka so I'll just shush 🤣
It's a bit of a bullshit that the cold sets off the old rheum, everyone I know with it suffers as the weather changes and on humid days. I always peak painwise on my birthday, end of August and look forward to late autumn when things cool down again only for it to get bad again when spring arrives. I think she is saying what she thinks triggers flares...but what do I know?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
It’s not a bleeping carbonara. I have italian family. Why was it ok for her to go on about the Joloff rice when it came to ‘that man’, yet she can culturally appropriate whatever she wants? (Not that I give a tit, no italian is going to accept that’s a carbonara, they’d just pass on it)
Completely right, it’s only wrong when others do it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
her latest pasta offering is nearer to coronavirus than carbonara.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.