Jack Monroe #65 Green gages and ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"mainlining pain"?!....oh bore off you drama queen! Why is everything always worse than anyone else ever dare experience!?

Poorer, ouchier, wiser. Anything with "..er" at the end.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Monroe: desperately googles ‘wartime rationing lower classes calorie intake’ and adds it to her list of things she’s an expert on.
oh ffs. She's put war time rationing on her list of books to write hasn't she?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She melts the halloumi into the sauce. Hun....how?! Maybe it's just me, but I thought halloumi famously doesn't melt.View attachment 226937

Editing to add: if it *does* melt into her sauce, did she boil it to duck, or did she fold it in, as she earlier described her weird additions to "carbonara"?
also, halloumi, although i love it, goes a bit wierd and rubbery once it cools down.
Um...tepid pasta with rubber, what's not to love?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How does her new narrative, that of her diving into her (imagined) traumatic past in order to research a book, chime with the previous narrative of the last few weeks? ie; having a complete meltdown, signed off from work with a rollercoaster of drugs, every time she knocks up a snack it’s some spiritual event towards her finding her lost self again. Which doctor would encourage this?

It’s all made up.

Reactions: 34
I’m a bit confused fellow Fraus and have a query with regard to her timeline of events.

So she worked as a fire fighter call handler whilst she was with child. But she met SB’s dad whilst working at Starbucks and then fell pregnant and lost her job because she couldn’t get childcare etc etc.

This would suggest she was working 2 jobs whilst at the fire service? My friend is a call handler for the police and she works relentless hours. Why would she take a second job when the call handler job would be so intense?

Sorry if I’ve got this wrong! It’s been bugging me all day!
Oh bless you xxx
The answer would be..

BECAUSE SHE IS bleeping LYING ABOUT EVERYTHING.

welcome to the Cabal xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
'I'll do my best for you all. Take care xx'

🤣
bleeping hell. Excuse my French fraus but I've hit my limit on the absolute shite she spews. She's gonna mentally drain herself going over her poverty story YET AGAIN for the greater good of everybody 😂 harrowing indeed. She's nothing but a parasite on the likes of Marcus Rashford. Hope he ignores her forever, she's an absolute chancer and opportunist. Professional liar and beggar, completely self obsessed and absorbed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I was thinking earlier about some of the popular threads here:

JM clearly hates food and the fact that she got 'famous' through cooking probably irritates her.

Hinch doesn't want to be known for cleaning and just sort of fell into it cos that account became the most popular.

Sali Hughes is adamant that she's a journalist not a beauty writer/influencer.

Maybe it's these sorts of things that make them so difficult to like? If they were more honest about the above they might be a bit more relatable.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.