Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fruitjack

VIP Member
I need to do a grunka so I don’t know if someone has mentioned this but some well
meaning person has asked her on insta what potatoes to use for ‘her’ parmentier potatoes and she has replied ‘any, a potato is a potato’ WHICH IS ABSOLUTE BOLLOCKS. I don’t mind if she says ‘use whatever you have and it’ll taste ok’ but follow up with ‘but you need a floury one or it won’t get crispy, try a Desiree or Maris Piper’ ANSWER THE QUESTIONS..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

MooBelle

VIP Member
I’m a bit confused fellow Fraus and have a query with regard to her timeline of events.

So she worked as a fire fighter call handler whilst she was with child. But she met SB’s dad whilst working at Starbucks and then fell pregnant and lost her job because she couldn’t get childcare etc etc.

This would suggest she was working 2 jobs whilst at the fire service? My friend is a call handler for the police and she works relentless hours. Why would she take a second job when the call handler job would be so intense?

Sorry if I’ve got this wrong! It’s been bugging me all day!
Oh bless you xxx
The answer would be..

BECAUSE SHE IS FUCKING LYING ABOUT EVERYTHING.

welcome to the Cabal xxx

• Haha
  • Heart

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
What's the pettiest thing that irritates you about JM? I'll go first.

"Send doggos"

Absolute crock of attention seeking shit. Doesn't care about your pet, doesn't care about you, only cares about telling you about her. Knows people love showing off their dog so will get many hits. Isn't even a dog person, is a cat person.

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Only sharing as it looks a bit like Cooper (please forgive me for using a gif). Maybe it is Cooper that reads all the books?

• Haha

Montrachet

Chatty Member
Someone mentioned this earlier but I think our wee Jack has been to Tesco's.
They also look suspiciously similar to the ones from M&S (FANCY).
Nah Waitrose I reckon. Look, they even have the sprig of rosemary that hers does... 😏

View attachment 227565

Tesco ... M&S ... Waitrose ... does it really matter? Jack is all about taking simple ingredients / complex ready meals and making them her own after all.

39702636-sxHkI.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Harrybosch

VIP Member
She said recently that all her relationships failed due to her PTSD. I assume from her being on benefits and how it affected her relationships.

I struggle to understand this to be honest. I’ve been skint more or less for the last decade. Both in and out of work. Yes it’s crap but you get on with it, what else can you do. I’m a bit better off now but jack made her name and her living out of being broke and cooking cheap meals.

On some level she is choosing to relive her moments that make her struggle mentally. Over and over again and again.

If she needs to let that all go or at least put it in its place then it’s time to do something new for a career. She really has dined out on hunger hurts for long enough.

As for her being a political activist don’t make me laugh. I’ve done more politically than she has in the last 6 years and there are far more people out there much more politically engaged than I am.

Also. I totally agree with the narrative of why should poor people eat slop? Why all the mad substitutes? Give over. I’d rather eat beans on toast 7 days a week than some of the idiotic stuff she cooks.
I'm behind, but wanted to add that I hate it when people in the public eye speak irresponsible about PTSD, depression, anxiety, etc.

PTSD is a serious condition. it's a horrible thing to suffer from and we need more understanding in general about it (no, Piers Morgan, it's not only veterans who get it) and extend empathy and understanding to those suffering from it. However, to make blanket statements like "I can't have successful relationships because of my PTSD" are just plain wrong. What message does this send to a person having suffered from trauma severe enough to cause ptsd? That they are damaged and irreparable. And that is simply not true. JM is single because she's an insufferable narcissist.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

SoulRebel

VIP Member
So she got paid to do a cover quote for Stig Abell, the man who used to be the editor of the most hateful, disgusting right wing ‘newspaper’ The Sun, and is now the main presenter of a News UK Radio station owned by Rupert Murdoch which has the primary aim of selling more copies of the right wing paper The Times? Ok babe.
The very same man who published the Katie Hopkins article which likened migrants to cockroaches? Surely not? o_O

• Wow
  • Angry

Pocahontas

VIP Member
C9C90D4A-4DE7-43C0-91AA-8F8CD2833F9C.jpeg

I could ‘probably’ eat that with a spoon as well ... if you paid me a million, trillion pounds!!
F91941BB-B040-410E-AEA5-DDB2D09320CD.jpeg

Translation: It looks fuck all like jam, mate 🙌🏼😀😍

• Haha

colouredlines

VIP Member
The one time I'm tempted to tweet her is when she asks for recommendations. I'd love to invent a fake book to suggest...guarantee she'll have read it. 3 times, no doubt.

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Please don't
2A3BD6C9-891A-4400-9613-EEF0FDA14BF2.jpeg
D0FD9785-6ECC-4606-A173-610CE863868F.jpeg

How poor is poor Jack? So poor that she could only afford a trip to Edinburgh, and designer furniture, white goods and clothes. And she only has 2 smartphones, plus all the other phones. But she's far too poor to pay for a tutor for the boy who actually spends most of his time at his dad's.
I'm sorry I can't remember who said it earlier but I agree that it appears she is gearing up to announce that he will be living with his dad permanently.

• Angry
  • Haha

Lanie

VIP Member
Wasn’t her last book part memoir, part inedible slop? There is no need to include your back story in every book you write, just like there being no need to reel off your entire CV every time you introduce yourself. Accept that you aren’t poor any more, and that it’s ok to move on. Oh, and take a proper break! Maybe use the time to learn some fundamental cooking skills?
Tbf she might be less busy thankyou. If she wrote less stuff about her background and more about the food.

I don't know about you but when chefs/ cooks talk about a certain dish and say I first tasted this when I was a lad fresh out of college and had taken a trip somewhere and watched the chefs prepare this dish with the exotic ingredients and amazing colours even better when it was followed by the amazing tasting experience I felt when I tried it. Makes me think yes that sounds good.

I don't feel the same way about trying a dish when it's backstory was...

It was a chilly day, the windows rattled in the frames as I shivered through my sixteen layers of clothing as I sliently opened a tin of spam and boiled it with mushrooms and a dusty bit of onion. I looked across and saw the mountain of bills and I turned the pan to simmer.

That doesn't have the same effect. It might just be me though.

• Haha

Silver Linings

VIP Member
Gah I really hate talking about SB but if he was actively missing out on something she knew she could provide if she didn’t fuck off to Edinburgh and spaff money anywhere she possibly could then that’s absolutely appalling. Shame on her.

ETA - I couldn’t afford a tutor either and tbh my child didn’t need one as I worked my bloody arse off taking home school seriously and not sleeping/tweeting. Although break was coincidentally around DKL time in April. 😆

• Heart
  • Angry