Jack Monroe #65 Green gages and ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was a strict vegetarian for 16 years and my son has never eaten meat or fish, his choice. I wasn't very well on a vegetarian diet but do care about animals. I never let anyone shove my animals around and have had online abuse from a person who wanted to take some pigs a day earlier than I was happy for them to go. Husband's response? We will keep them 😀 Mollie pictured here is retired and staying with me, I love her!
Aw, yes-I have farmer friends so I know many people who farm animals do genuinely care about them. And are at least honest about the abattoir etc, people like jack are the biggest hypocrites ever. I don’t think she gives a tit about anyone (human or animal) but herself, in fact I don’t think she’s capable of thinking of others-which the kitten incident proved.
It’s the dishonesty that boils my piss the most. Just stop with the excuses, the victim stuff & the jumping on bandwagons when you actually don’t give a tit. And taking the money of people who do actually, genuinely care when you clearly don’t. It’s just gross.

Reactions: 19
Is she short of a bed side table or something? Surely someone with such severe experience at doing EVERYTHING can't possibly need to read those.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I absolutely agree with all your comments. All are pertinent and true without being overly involved, familiar or down right nasty.
Why are we all scared of calling her out on twitter?
We are only stating facts and it might enlighten her sycophantic followers.
I called her out on twitter and she was rude to me and then her followers piled on and were very personal. You did mention it on here.
Why are we so so scared? We are not trolling, just calling her out on her inconsistenties.
Beyond me.
One nasty scammer getting away with scam after scam.
Sorry if I have missed the point.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Jack Monroe #66: you like potato (any whatsoever) I like potato (specific to the recipe). Let's call the whole thing off.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Noticed this book is in her reading list too. She seems quite determined to be disabled.
AF5EFCA1-3DDC-42E2-AF70-7EA6E0142B06.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I absolutely agree with all your comments. All are pertinent and true without being overly involved, familiar or down right nasty.
I called her out on twitter and she was rude to me and then her followers piled on and were very personal. You did mention it on here.
Why are we so so scared? We are not trolling, just calling her out on her inconsistenties.
Beyond me.
It'll get you banned from here. It's explicitly against the rules to cross over to a person's social media. I don't know why she doesn't get called out more though by non Tattlers.

ETA I definitely don't think anyone here is scared. More likely they have to sit on their hands at times to stop themselves going and telling her what a prat she is 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Beyond me.
It's against Tattle rules to contact Jack on social media. I'd rather have a laugh on here than try to call her out on Twitter, which would basically be a complete waste of time.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Ffs look at this comment!
ETA this is ref: the cat and his nose
ETA- part 2 - spelling! 😂
2CBD37E6-76BA-4292-9FEC-53A2A6A774C8.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
It's against Tattle rules to contact Jack on social media. I'd rather have a laugh on here than try to call her out on Twitter, which would basically be a complete waste of time.
It would be a waste of time. And I'm sure what we say here doesn't go unnoticed by her anyway... 😏👋

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It'll get you banned from here. It's explicitly against the rules to cross over to a person's social media. I don't know why she doesn't get called out more though by non Tattlers.

ETA I definitely don't think anyone here is scared. More likely they have to sit on their hands at times to stop themselves going at telling her what a prat she is 😂
I came off of twitter after the pile on.
Made me feel sick at the level of spite.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It would be a waste of time. And I'm sure what we say here doesn't go unnoticed by her anyway... 😏👋
Haha, exactly. We are HER eye of Sauron. Only, one that she actively seeks out.
She loves us, she hates us, she needs us, she cannot quit us 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I don't get the book thing, is that her reading list or one that's been suggested to her.

Why is she reading one called chav?

I beginning to think she hates reading? Not one classic or semi decent novel in there. Why does she deny herself pleasure in things. Shes like those real religious people that punish themselves to show god( people) she is devoted to him ( the cause)

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.