Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foxvint

VIP Member
And how she publicly humiliated herself afterwards trying to suggest that there was a little friendly frisson between her and Sir Matt of the Forearms, when it was patently obvious that he was counting the seconds until he could get off set and as far away from her as he could possibly manage without emigrating.
Tweeting at his wife who ignored her was the aged single malt whisky chaser.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
I've either never seen some of these or have just forgotten. She's so ghastly. Did you know, though, she's got 2 doctorates in the subject of "eating well on a nothing budget"

View attachment 2941381
She must have four doctorates then, because as well as those two, Essex gave her one for her “research into poverty in the UK and Tanzania” (even though they don’t mention any of that on their website), and Coventry gave her one for her “published work on food austerity” (which they also funnily enough don’t mention as the reason)
IMG_9535.jpeg

(She dirty deleted this tweet, for obvious reasons)

What Essex said
What Coventry said (twice). She’s under 2017
“Hello, hello? Is that the University of Essex? It is I, Daniel Blake THE Jack Monroe. Can I receiveth thy blessing to subsequently change the first two letters of my user name on a social media website?”
IMG_9538.jpeg

IMG_9537.jpeg

Lyn University of Essex said it’s fine.

ETA: Jack doesn’t like it when people question her about her PhD. In fact, she writes doctoral-length insufferably pompous (illustrated with photographs) dissertations on it, while not actually managing to ever answer the question. Twat.
IMG_9536.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

Five hundred dogs

VIP Member
9-5ers picking up bottles of bolly on their way home? Is she conflating city boys with office workers? Most people on their way home from the office pick up a) a few groceries, or b) their children from nursery or after school club.

• Haha
  • Heart

Five hundred dogs

VIP Member
As head lesbian of the world I’m now picturing Big Lin living in a lair inside a dormant volcano Dr Evil style, holding meetings with powerful lesbians of all nations seated around a conference table on big, black leather swivel chairs.

• Haha
  • Heart

MavisBeacon

VIP Member
Has she actually found someone willing to work with her, to try and scrub her shitty reputation? Or will Fareshare launch a campaign in a couple of weeks, and Jack will be 'behind the scenes', like when she worked with Rashford and Fingers? 🤔
I, for one, cannot wait for her to shit the bed on this one, like she did with her last corporate tie in (the Curry's debacle). The only poverty she's interested in alleviating is her own.

• Heart

rage naan

VIP Member
The dog doesn't even respond any more when I'm laughing like a drain. Imagine meeting someone now and having to explain guest to them? 🫠
Someone where I work once a week said last week "people must be always sending you funny memes" because I was giggling at this thread, evidently often enough for someone who doesn't even know me to notice

I just went mmm and did that half nod half smile thing because it's harder to come out as a gossip forum reader than it is as a vegan non binary lesbian woman who also sleeps with men
---
I can't find the exact point, but the drama starts here:

Whole thread is worth a read, it's guest at her huffing-her-own-farts-then-promptly-being-skewered best.
I'm immediately distracted this from @Marmalade Atkins

___632-2586715e951f3cb869214cf8c0bf68ed.jpg

wtf. Please tell me these are real and exist somewhere. I will donate to the hungry kids myself

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

SendReceive

VIP Member
It's the equivalent of guest playing Glastonbury, to use her beloved analogy, and 43000 people can hear some kind of honking from a nearby PA system, 470 people have observed 'oh look, Jack Monroe's on' and 2 have actually bothered to stop and watch. How the mighty have fallen.
Don’t worry Guest, people are getting “the message” loud and clear.

IMG_9466.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
I'm going to stop now but uhhhhhh ....

View attachment 2941456
View attachment 2941462
I hate everything about the way she writes. It really is dreadful. Grandiose, juvenile, overly verbose, riddled with Amrricanisms. Utter shite.
---
POTEMKIN VILLAGES and RECENT ASPARAGUS SHORTAGES IN TESCO of course!
View attachment 2941440

Either that or Wikipedia, anyway (from 2020)
View attachment 2941447

As spotted by @kachoochoo
View attachment 2941448Original tweet post
Katch’s spot
Agitprop and Asparagus brought to you by @Marmalade Atkins and the letters L I A R
Why the fuck does she need to print a web page and put it in a clipboard? She's like a fucking kid playacting what grownups do.

My job involves spending a lot of time reading gov.uk guidelines and sifting through legislation, and in four years I have used the printer zero times.

I hate reading from a screen too but I have no desire to be surrounded by reams of unnecessary printing so I crack on.

• Haha

ForgettyBetty

VIP Member
There's not much call for it really. I once popped in to my local Asian greengrocer for 3 chilli peppers (rather than the 1/2 pound they were used to people buying).. Till guy looked, shrugged at the impossibility of weighing my purchase, and said "5p"

• Haha
  • Heart

MancBee

VIP Member
While FORENSICALLY EYEBALLING her own c-section after a SILENT 30+ HOUR labour. Fucking attention seeing fantasist
View attachment 2955625
Silent 30 PLUS hour labours, the all-hours flail-and-flurry and desperate attention-seeking utter gibberish recipes aside, don’t think Tom’s ever going to be interested, Jackmate.
View attachment 2955634View attachment 2955639View attachment 2955635
Twitter ss @lilamay
"Apologies to Viginia Wolfe for not managing an entire 'room of my own in which to write' "

What the hecking heck is she going on about? Not only does she have a "room of her own in which to write" she's got a whole massive house to herself "in which to write"
---
Did she bollocks be silent for 30 hrs. Even not in labour that’s ridiculous.
She couldn't keep her gob shut for 30 seconds, never mind 30 hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
IIRC she said it went to “the food bank which helped me” and Canal detective work identified the Southern Vineyard church? Or am I thinking of something else?
That’s what she claimed happened to the Teemill money after months of claiming she’d already donated it
IMG_9718.jpeg
Here @BlendedSlop posts the receipts of the bullshit she’d been claiming for months
And from page 7 of the Wiki here’s the now-deleted Teemill bullshit from her website (posted on 31st October 2022 one day after “Dear Patreons I’m sorry”)
IMG_9719.jpeg

She initially just said the Sue Lee money was donated in full to her “old food bank”
IMG_9720.jpeg

But when she showed a random receipt for a random amount over a month later, there’s no evidence this receipt isn’t for a donation to the Vineyard (the church), as unlike the one above, there’s no detail that it went to the Storehouse (the food bank). So all she posted as “evidence” was a random receipt that a random person on a random day gave a random amount of money to Southend Vineyard church.
IMG_9721.jpeg
Here are the options to donate
IMG_9722.jpeg

(Twitter ss @Marmalade Atkins)

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 56

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
View attachment 2951940View attachment 2951941View attachment 2951942View attachment 2951943

GOODNIGHT!
IMG_9809.jpeg
IMG_9810.gif

(x 344 for the next five hours)
Marm I really hope you haven’t been looking for that all this time. You must be EXHAUSTED.

EXTREMELY EXHAUSTED.
IMG_9813.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 55

Vinbisha

And she publicly posted her simpering reply to 'Corbyn', to prove to Twitter they were friends acshully, when in fact she'd merely replied to a mass automated message thinking he'd personally written to her. What a melt 😂.
I can't remember when exactly it was, possibly on her return from Edinburgh, but I'm sure she did the same thing with one of those "so you want be a model" emails.
She thought she'd been scouted and was all "little ol' me?! A model?! Do you really think so?" when it was obviously one of those dodgy studios that take photos of you in your scanties for north of a grand.
Please add mailmerge to the things she doesn't understand.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55